WINDOW WORLD OF CENTRAL ALABAMA

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2010

3.8

Our motto is the same today as it was in the beginning … Provide Superior Product, Installed by a professional craftsman, guaranteed lowest prices....

Garage Doors 4 U

Garage Doors 4 U provides complete garage door services to the greater Birmingham district and surrounding areas. We have over 11 years of experience working on garage doors and will be sure to have the solution to your garage door problems. Whether you need a new door and installation or a repair to keep it in good working order, we are sure to leave you satisfied. We are honest and trustworthy and provide award winning service.

Get Your Mind Out The Gutter

Clean gutters and downspouts Repair or replace gutters Repair or replace soffit Repair or replace fascia and trim

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

10/15/2021

I placed my order September 2020 and paid half of the total cost at the time of the order. It is now October 15th 2021 (more than a year later) and I still do not have all 4 windows installed. The contract I signed said windows will be installed within 2-4 weeks. After a few months of no installation I requested to cancel the order. They refused to do so. They routinely call to schedule the instal...

Description of Work
Window Replacement (4 Windows)

08/12/2021

It was good, oppressional and they have a good product.

Description of Work
Window Installation

07/22/2017

Well, they seemed to want to work efficiently until they believe their job to be finished. They were hard working. I did feel like I needed to be there and supervise them, I would not recommend you do it. It would be worthless if you didn't read up first. If you don't read up first, then you don't need to supervise because you don't know what your saying anyway. But I felt like I needed to supervi...

Description of Work
New windows.

09/08/2016

We had a pretty bad experience. The crew didn't show up on the scheduled day. It was a Sunday and they allegedly got stuck at another job but neglected to call me, and the main offices were closed so I couldn't get ahold of anyone. Rescheduled for a week or so later. Work was adequate, but not great, and done in a day. There were several mistakes so I had to have a customer service guy come out an...

Description of Work
Replaced some old aluminum windows and two exterior doors.

05/20/2015

Nothing so far. I am hoping this review will get them to call me. I need doors and windows and have been recommended to them many times. But no response so far.

Description of Work
As of right now nothing. I was contacted by their corporate office on Sunday and was told that i would get a call on Monday. It is Wednesday and I have heard nothing.

Category replacement windows

Hello [Member Name Removed], I attempted to look you up in our system, but I do not have anyone with the last name [Member Name Removed]. I will reach out to the Montgomery store since that is where your PO box is located to see if they have you in their system. If you have any questions please reach out at 205-916-2189. Thank you.

08/11/2014

The process of placing the order for the window went smoothly. They sent out a sales rep and we discussed what I needed, and I placed the order. The problem was when the installers came out they did a horrible job of installing the window. They installed the window while I was at work, so my wife was there while they installed it. She told them that I would have to give my approval when I got home. When I got home I noticed that the trim was not properly done, and half of the caps for the mounting holes were missing, and caulk was used to fill the holes. To make matters worse, the caulk was smeared on the frame of the window, so they didn't do a neat job of being trying to cover up the fact that they didn't install half the caps. There was some scuff marks on the external window frame, and the window wasn't cleaned properly, A minor issue, but when that is your business you would hope that they would try and make it look as good as possible. I took pictures of the installation and sent them to the sales rep, who forwarded them on to the Window World office. I was contacted via phone and told that they would send out a repairman to fix the problem the next day. The repair job was an improvement, but not good. I again contacted the sales rep who did not return my call. I was really disappointed in Window World. I will have to try and do the repair work myself, which is not why you contract a company to do this kind of work.

Description of Work
Installed a picture window in my house.

01/18/2014

The whole job went great they came in removed all the windows replaced them and cleaned up. I thought they might be here 2 days but they only took 1. Was veery impressed with the work.

Description of Work
Replaced 11 old Aluminum windows with vinyln double hung windows.

01/15/2014

We wanted a door and they did not carry what we wanted, but they came out and we were very impressed with them. They were very friendly and immediately they said that they don’t think they can help us and they did not try to palm anything on us that we did not want. They came out right on time. We set up an appointment and they came out just as quickly as they could get here. They were very professional.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from Window World Of Central Alabama to do a door.

Category door installer

01/06/2014

Explaining the process and how much time it would take was good.

Description of Work
Have not had the work done yet, but the representative came and gave some estimates. He explained the process to me and answered all my questions. I do intend to use them in the future.

11/13/2013

In June of 2009,they replaced a storm door and all the windows in my house. The sale and installation went well. The follow-up has been very poor. A couple of the screens seem to be rotted developing small holes in them. I called about it. Never could get a response. Now one of the bay windows has gotten air in it and needs replaced. I called the in August(2013)and after 5 or 6 more calls, I'm still waiting for the replacement. They are pleasant each time I talk to them, but there seems to be little follow-thru.

Category window installer

Window World vinyl replacement windows are designed to last you a lifetime and will fit nearly any application, price point, and imagination. And to ensure quality, our products undergo on-going rigorous testing by numerous third party organizations to verify they meet the highest standards of performance, quality, value, and safety

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available