Waynes

Founded 1973 • With Angi since May 2007

Award winning. Additional contact names - Steven Splawn, Allen Ritter. Residential and commercial services. ...

Precision Power Washing

We can clean all types of stains from your homes siding using our safe, low pressure cleaning method known as soft washing. Our cleaning method is very safe both for our employees and your property. As your know, high pressure can cause damage to many surfaces like vinyl, aluminum, stucco and wood. Our low pressure cleaning method allows us to safely and effectively clean all surfaces without the risk of causing damage.

Altract Home Improvement, LLC

Altract is an interior and exterior residential and commercial painting company. We provide high quality long life paint finishes from the top paint manufacturers. Altract is a fully licensed and insured company and all of our work comes with a 3 year guarantee. In addition to painting we also provide carpentry, deck and fence staining, drywall install and removal and other necessary services for residential and commercial property improvement.

Estes Painting

Estes Painting Services was started in the 2001 by Mike Estes. Additional phone number: (205) 918-8982 2059188962 Award winning. Additional DBA - Estes Painting Corporation

04/21/2019

Needed to call a number of times before finally getting scheduled. Got erroneous text that service was done, than when scheduled appointment time acme got text that we are on schedule. No technician showed up on appointment date and no text or call for what happened. We called to find out, standard excuse. This not the first time.

Description of Work
Scheduled lawn care

Category lawn treatment

09/25/2017

Refund was performed at less than full amount charged.

Description of Work
Performed initial treatment and never showed up again but continued to charge me.

06/22/2017

After 1 year of service lawn severely deteriorated, pre- emergent control poor, as compared to 10 years of service from another company I had used, who sold to them. Poor technicians doing poor quality work with poor quality chemicals.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizing/weed control

Category lawn treatment

06/15/2017

I have not had an issue with them. They are very professional and very nice.

Description of Work
They come out quarterly.

03/03/2017

It went very well. I have no complaints. I have been happy with their service.

Description of Work
They sprayed around the house for insects and pests. They're going to come back and trim my hedges and tress and put some mulch out.

04/19/2016

They young woman on the phone asked me what I needed done and asked for my zip code. She they said they don't work in my zip code. I don't think they wanted to come to my neighborhood because it's predominately black residents.

Description of Work
Looking into lawn service.

Category landscaper","lawn service","lawn treatment service

03/07/2016

Have used for years and we are happy with the quality of our lawns. This is actually a service where they come out about once a quarter for application of whatever our lawns need. Price is per trip.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and weed control

Category pest control","lawn service","lawn treatment service

07/21/2015

I have been satisfied with their service. They replaced Cook's because they gave me a better price.

Description of Work
I use Waynes for pest and termite control.

07/19/2015

The last service performed was lawn weed control and fertilization. The weeds are dying and the grass looks much greener.

Description of Work
Lawn weed control and fertilization.

03/11/2015

They do pest control and lawn care. It’s such a one big company and does a lot of different things. We have a monthly service. The staff is very friendly. They were very prompt.

Description of Work
I used Waynes for pest control and lawn service.

Category pest control","lawn service

Pest Control, Lawn Care, Home Improvement, Landscape, Tree Treatments, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Painting, Wood Rot Repair, Caulking Windows, Doors, Gutter Cleaning, Soffit, Fascia, Leak Repair, Deck Cleaning, Staining, Sheetrock, Plaster, Toilet, Plumbing, Lighting Fixtures, Masonry, Brick, Tile & Grout.