Techno Turf, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2011

Over 30 years of experience has taught me that a satisfied customer is the only kind to have. That is why we work extra hard to do our job. If you want the best yard on the block, we can design the ultimate Southern Home prize winner. If you want low cost, regular yard maintenance, our crews always deliver on time and leave no spot undone. Our goal is to help you realize your piece of mind. Our website will soon be up and able to provide a customer log in and a special section to manage your property with us. You can upload pictures, order services, pay your bill online, or see what we are doing about certain issues in your lawn. We are called Techno Turf because we utilize all the latest technologies not just in our communications, but in the work we do for you. Any new client can order a discounted first time service from $19.95 for a town home to $28.95 for a full acre lot in a residential neighborhood. This gives you a chance to know us while we get to know your lawn. No over pricing to cover our seats here. You can order an introductory service from our website, by calling or emailing. You will be put on the schedule and met with a specialized team of lawn professionals, armed with professional equipment to do the job work. We work with neighborhood covenants and the boards that administer them routinely. That is why we are recommended by many nurseries and property management companies. It is not just the lawn and shrubs, we provide interesting solutions to outdoor lighting, irrigation, fencing, porches and out buildings, compost management, storm damage removal, and hard-scapes like retaining walls, patios, sidewalks, or even BBQ grills. If you are planning an upgrade to your landscaping, listen to our ideas before you make up your mind. You will learn how diverse and interesting your property can be. I am available with a day or two notice for appointments or phone consultations. Email is the preferred contact because I can do it at my spare time. Occasionally, we work with other companies to provide specialized services concrete, masonry, or like tree removal or shaping, heavy grading. All of our sub-contractors are licensed and insured as we are. We require our subs to add us as additional insured, providing the best financial protection to our clients possible. Techno Turf is a new organization between Dennis Smith and Nick Anglin. Dennis has been in business since 1978 and over 20 years primarily in the construction side of property improvements. Many of you may know some of my commercial projects by name and I will be happy to provide the list to you. Nick is a young man of many talents, a hard, dedicated worker and has 3 years experience in lawn maintenance. While our legal organization is dated July 2, 2011 with the state, our information will be updated as it is finalized....

Andan Home & Business LLC

Andan Home & Business Offers Turn-Key Cleaning Solutions For Residential And Commercial clients, Where Quality And Complete Customer Satisfaction Comes First. We Operate A Drug Free and Background Checked Staff. Our Crews Are Courteous, Fully Trained And Wear Uniforms and We Provide Prompt, Detailed Free Estimates.

Premier Fence of Birmingham, LLC

Specializing in fencing installs and repairs of all kinds. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Wood, aluminum, chain link, pvc, privacy fencing, staining, and more! Residential and commercial. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Hastings Lawncare

Hastings Lawncare is a locally owned and operated company. it specializes in all aspects of lawn and landscape maintenance. As the owner of Hastings Lawncare, my goal is to provide my customers with quality lawn maintenance at affordable prices, serving both commercial and residential customers in and around the birmingham area. i am equipt to service various property sizes from the smallest yards to most exclusive estates and commercial accounts. let me and my staff make your property the one thats noticed!! and remember............Go ahead, enjoy your weekend!!! We accept cash, check, pay pal and now credit cards All quotes or estimates are free.

06/05/2014

They did a wonderful job. I found them through a Groupon and when I called for a quote another year it was a little pricey. But they did a wonderful job cleaning up the yard.

Description of Work
Leaf cleanup.

Category lawn service

12/28/2012

Dennis provided what we needed. He came out to our home after I contacted him. Gave us an estimate for the work we needed and completed that work in a timely manner. We were very pleased and will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Cleaned the lawn of leaves, mulched the leaves on our property and put them back in our flower beds.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Our basic lawn maintenance package includes: mowing, trimming, edging, pruning, blowing, fertilizing, insect and fungus control, PH balance, mulching, leaf removal, compose management or removal, and erosion control. Other services are available as an add on and for regular clients, billed monthly.

I am sorry but we do not provide any illegal services including obvious violations to local, state, or federal statutes, building codes, neighborhood covenant violation, crime of nature, or rodent control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal