Superior Cleaning Services LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2010

113 David Green Rd

Birmingham, AL 35244

Superior Cleaning Services was founded in 2006 by Philip Tatum and Mike Floyd and provides pressure washing services in Birmingham, AL and the surrounding areas, as well as window cleaning, deck cleaning & restoration and gutter cleaning. We service both residential and commercial properties. At this time we have a team of three cleaning professionals, two of which are the owners/managers. At least one of the owners is always present on-site and we do not use subcontractors. We are fully bonded and insured, licensing does not apply to our services. We offer free estimates and guarantee all work....

08/16/2017

KAREN A.

The crew that showed up did a fantastic job. The difference that they made on all the things that they did today was incredible. The workers were extremely polite and professional. It was a hot day, and they worked extremely hard. The crew consisted of 2 men, and they worked for about 6.5 hours. We have a decent-sized house on a hill, so it was not an easy task. The drive has never looked as good as it does now. The outside looks almost like it did when we resided and put in new windows in 2013. I wish that I had hired them years ago, and done this on an annual basis. We are putting our house on the market, and I think that what they did today will definitely make a difference on how quickly the house will sell.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning, house wash, exterior window cleaning, spraying deck, and driveway cleaning

Category decks,concrete driveways,gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

08/09/2017

jerry H.

They did an excellent job! Great price, very professional company Well pleased with results. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
pressure washing - house, driveway, sidewalks,and curbing

08/19/2016

ANNETTE K.

They 2 man crew arrived on the day and time promised. The job took about 2 hours and they used some real good cleaner that really made the dirt just melt away, then sprayed it off. It wasn't the typical blast the dirt off the siding. The drive and sidewalk were also cleaned. I am pleased with the results considering how dirty my siding was and the reasonable price.

Description of Work
I needed to have my home exterior and driveway cleaned. I found Superior Cleaning Services on Angie's list and asked for an estimate. I was impressed with how prompt they were, I had a phone call with the estimate and an email with it in writing within one hour.

05/01/2016

Nikol W.

Superior Cleaning is amazing in all areas from the quote all the way to completion. They called me with an hour of leaving a message for a quote which they were able to provide over the phone. The next day, they went to the site to verify the quote was accurate (which it was). They had an opening that day and I hired them on the spot. When I saw their work, I was astonished. The driveway has NEVER been this clean, the house looks newly painted (I have siding). All the mildew and dirt is just a memory. I recommend them to anybody and everybody for all your pressure washing needs.

Description of Work
Pressure washed two story house, driveway, sidewalks, and concrete patio

Category decks,concrete driveways,pressure washing

04/11/2016

Judith B.

Arrived on time as scheduled. Arrived with two trailers of needed equipment for the job. Had a partner assistant for ladder service Blew out my gutters and gave special attention to needed areas that were related prior to service. Very efficient at completing the task. Returned to my door to tell me of findings and how completed. Trusted my payment to reconnect to "Angies List" for coupon information and payment plan.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning for home and garage

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

12/21/2015

Rosa S.

We made an appointment to clean out the gutters. He changed the appointment the day he was supposed to show up which was hugely inconvenient since I had a lot of other work going on at the time that had to be postponed. He left an enormous mess in the yard. I called to complain and he did come out a couple days later and cleaned it up so that was nice.

Description of Work
Cleaned out the gutters to my house.

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

12/15/2015

Margaret S.

This was our second time using the company, and our experience was just as good as the first. Furthermore, they charged the lowest price of the companies that we researched for the project.

Description of Work
They cleaned my home's windows.

Category window cleaning

11/12/2015

VICKI D.

We have used this company for several years now. They did a wonderful job on the deck and front porch and steps, and the windows, of course. I have a three story house and I usually have them come just to clean the windows which they always do a great job on. We will be using them from now on to do all of our pressure washing. Great bunch of guys to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned all outside windows and pressure washed our back deck and pressured washed the front steps and porch

Category window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

04/18/2015

Robert G.

They did a terrific job - showed up when expected and were thorough, friendly and very efficient. They left everything looking really great. I work from home and hate having interruptions but this went so well. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning, window washing (inside and outside), pressure washed house

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

01/13/2015

stephen N.

It went really well. They were very easy to work with.

Description of Work
I had hired them for some exterior pressure washing.

A&E pressure washing

We are a two man pressure washing company we do anything from houses to driveways, gutters, decks and so on. We offer free estimates for all local customers. Contact us Ethan, Adam (205)260-2246, (205)873-5292

Ray J and CJ Pressure Washing

Pressure washing including driveways, siding, businesses, walkways,18 wheelers etc., any and Everything Priming including wooden and cement porches and patios

2nd Mile Exterior Cleaning

n/a

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Window Cleaning Service, (Inside & Outside), Pressure Washing Service, Gutter Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Deck Restoration, House Washing,

Interior House Cleaning