Summit Renovation

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2011

3928 Montclair Rd-Suite 206

Birmingham, AL 35213

Summit Renovations provides new and re-roofing services for residential and commercial clients. Over 90% of our customers roofs are paid for by their insurance company. The customer only pays the deductible. If your roof is over 10 years old you probably have hail damage! Please give us a call to

10/19/2021

Erica L.

The process of replacing my roof was an incredibly easy process using Alex Wilson and Summit Renovation! They showed up on time, helped me work with my insurance company, and was amazing with communication. I highly recommended using this company for your roof repairs!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

07/03/2017

Marietta W.

Summit showed up on the day scheduled, completed the work just around sunset, and when they left the only difference was that my mother had a beautiful new roof! There was no debris, no damaged shrubs, and we have found no stray nails in the driveway or yard. From the initial consultation through completion summit provided excellent communications with me, so there were no surprises. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repairing and replacing my mother's damaged roof. They showed up on the day scheduled, completed the work just around sunset, and when they left the only difference was that she had a beautiful new roof! There was no debris, no damaged shrubs, and we have found no stray nails in the driveway or yard. From the initial consultation through completion summit provided excellent communications with me, so there were no surprises. I highly recommend them.

06/30/2017

Patty R.

Patrick was very helpful at making all the paperwork easy to understand. Since I needed the work finished before closing on my house Patrick worked with the schedule to get the job done. The crew worked hard and finished in one day. I am also using this company to replace the roof at the home I am buying. This company is professional, reliable and well run. I have already used them again!

Description of Work
I had roof replacement covered by insurance other than the deductible amount.

05/31/2017

Kim D.

I had contacted about 5 different roofing company's before meeting with Daniel. Daniel was fairly new to the company (Summit Renovation) but he went above and beyond our expatiations! If he did not know the answer he was calling me back within minutes with the correct answer. Just to confirm what we were requesting (removing the dog house type vent to install ridge vents) was in fact possible we did place a call to Patrick the owner of Summit Renovation to inquire about the ridge vent system due to Daniel was not quite certain about the venting. Patrick was well informed by Daniel and knew exactly what we were wanting in replacing our roof, after speaking to Patrick we called Daniel back and asked him to bring the work order/contract for us to sign. Due to rainy weather our date of beginning the work was post pone. Delivery of all materials was made on a Monday, all items were neatly stacked and set in our drive way. Rain on Tuesday & Wednesday..... The work began on Thursday morning! The workers were very nice, cleaned as they worked (ok except for 1 water bottle left stuck in my bird feeder which I needed to add seed) removing the old roof and during the complete process. We were very surprised that our roof was finished on Saturday! WOW Love the look of our new roof with the ridge vents! Wish I could post before and after pictures! THANK YOU DANIEL AND SUMMIT RENOVATION!

Description of Work
Complete removal of old roof and installation of new roof with ridge venting.

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! Thanks for being patient with Daniel, he learned a lot from working with you on your job. Regards, Patrick

04/07/2017

Mary Ann R.

I actually had another person come out to give me an estimate and decided to go with them but he took my money and made a mess out of my roofs. His name is Jeff Barker who lives in Hoover. I went to the police and pressed charged against. But they have not picked him up. Patrick Dennis came by my house and said it look like you needed a new roof. I said I do and he gave me an estimate. Since I had already had some roof put on to fixed what Barker had taken off. Patrick had to find the same lot # of the roof that I had put on the house. After that it went fast. Patrick Dennis is a good business person and is very responsible and I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on my shed behind my house and a new roof put on my house. Once they had all the materials it went fast. They did an excellent job.

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! I am glad I could help resolve the situation. I don't like other roofers like the one you dealt with. They can give us all a bad name. Thanks again!

04/04/2017

Sam H.

I had received two quotes for this roof replacement before I learned about Patrick. He was easily the best priced bid. He was very easy to deal with and worked directly with the State Farm agent to make that experience hassle free for me. The work and clean up were both performed perfectly. I would suggest Summit to anyone needing roof work done.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on a rental house

03/21/2017

Bill M.

Summit arrived on time, got right to work, and when they realized they would not finish by the end of the day; they brought in additional roofers to complete the job on time. They also replaced two powered exhaust vents that had failed. The owner of the company was there when they started; came by during, and after completion to insure everything was done properly.

Description of Work
Re-Roofing and Gutter

02/18/2017

Katie W.

This was one of the best experiences I have had with contractor/service people.

Description of Work
Roof replacement. Great company! Knows roofing and what roofing damage could be covered by your insurance, and if so, will meet with the insurance adjuster!

02/17/2017

Renee F.

Very well. Patrick with Summit Renovation took good care of us from the initial inspection through the completion of the job. It was seamless to work with him and the insurance company to receive approval and payment.

Description of Work
A new roof

Delta Painting

Delta Painting covers residential painting with timely work and exceptional results. Your property deserves the best-looking finish whenever you invest in a new coat of paint inside or outside your home. Our Birmingham, Al business is proud of the smooth finish we always leave, paired with our excellent customer service. We offer our touch in many communities surrounding Birmingham, Al

ALUX - Luxury Interior Painting

ALUX Luxury Interior Painting is ready to take your paint project from dream to reality - with experience since 2011 & quality design, our team of highly skilled service professionals will be with you every step of the way. Call today for a free estimate!

Mejia Painter

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Financing Available

Residential replacement of roofing, siding, gutters, painting and windows

We Do Not Do REPAIRS or perform slate or terra-cotta tile re-roofing.