We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

SAJ ENTERPRISE LLC

1000 Huckleberry Ln

Birmingham, AL 35226

SAJ Enterprise LLC Professional Cleaning. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

Courtney H.

I got my floors clean this past Saturday 11/21/2020. Mr. Jones was punctual by arriving on time and detailed. He informed me what he was cleaning and even disclosed the products he used and why. I will certainly use Mr. Jones in the near future.

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Category floor cleaning

Christian K.

I had my carpet cleaned by Mr. Jones and the service was excellent. He arrived on time and was thorough and precise throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him and will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Loretha M.

Wonderful and done with in my time frame

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Marlon G.

It went very well. Mr. Jones was attentive to details and he did an excellent job for us.

Description of Work
Floor/Carpet Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Category carpet cleaners, gutter cleaning, floor cleaning

11/21/2020

Marcella B.

Excellent work would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Five Star Hospitality

We specialize in cleaning and hauling services for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tri-B Floors

OUR SERVICES include cleaning: carpets, area and oriental rugs, upholstery, odor & spot removal, antibacterial sanitizing, tile & grout, hardwoods & pressure washing. OUR MISSION is to provide our customers with high quality cleanings at a reasonable price and in a professional, friendly and safe manner resulting in excellent customer satisfaction. I am a professional floor cleaner. I clean carpet, hardwood, tile and more. Having worked with a large carpet cleaning company, I realized how important it is for clients to hire companies that work with greater integrity. So, I've branched out creating Tri-B Floors. I deliver exceptional service for a more reasonable price. I'd be honored if you would consider me to give your floors a deep clean or refresh.

Clean N Clear

Clean N Clear is here to complete any and all of your pressure washing needs!! We are Almost guaranteed to beat any competitors price!! Let us know what you've been quoted and we will take a look at your project. Give us a call or click for an estimate today! Very fast an great results !!

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

Carpet extraction, Stripping and waxing floors. Furniture cleaning. Hard floor scrubbing such as a garage. Pressure washing siding and driveways.