RUSSELL & ALFORD INC

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2006

917 12TH ST S W

Birmingham, AL 35211

Contractor specializing in Insurance Restoration Repairs...

07/10/2015

Naomi I.

Mickey Alford was very professional, as usual things took longer than expected, but his people did a very nice job. The couple of times we were unhappy with the way things looked they were redone to our satisfaction without complaint. I found Mickey Alford to be professional, reliable and trustworthy. I was very comfortable having him and his team in our home.

Description of Work
Water restoration after ServePro tore up our basement. Redid a bathroom, dry wall, paint

06/21/2013

Lloyd A.

As far as I know, it went well. They did a pretty good job cleaning up. The only problem we experienced was that there were a few nails left in the yard. They went over the yard with a magnet thing to get the nails up, but we still found a few. I understand you can't pick up every single one. I didn't really have any contact with the people that were working, but I didn't notice any problems. I was here and so was my husband, they just kind of did their own thing.

Description of Work
Russell & Alford Inc. re-roofed our entire house.

05/16/2012

E K B.

My friends recommended him during the Alabama storms last year. I had a tree plant itself in my house because it had taken out the whole side of the house. They were way above and beyond the call of duty with regards to responsiveness. They were superb. They were very responsive and thorough. When one of his subcontractors did roofing and did it in a funky color; they came out and redid it again. It was not a fall over dead kind of thing but they saw it and didn’t have to complain. The roofers had let water into the ceiling that wasn’t there before so they came in redid the ceiling and replaced the fan because water had gotten into it making a noise. They are superb in being Johnny on the spot. I had called them about the fan making the noise and they weren’t able to come out that day. I told them that it was too bad because I was leaving the country; I arrived at 2 am last night and they called me this morning to come in. They are astonishing and their prices were very good. If this ever came up again they would be the first people that I call.

Description of Work
Russell & Alford Inc are our contractors. They installed something that I didn’t use and was making noise so they sent electricians out this time at no cost. They and their sub contractors have done roofing, exterior painting, windows and hardwood floors.

Category hardwood floor,roofing,replacement windows

07/18/2006

This company specializes in fire and water restoration so they did a great job. We are so close to this company because they gave us back a part of our life that was taken from us. They are awesome and they do absolutely wonderful work! The only thing that was left of the house was the shell. That was mainly left because of the metal roof that we had previously had installed.

Description of Work
A fire took the whole inside of our three bedroom home. We lost everything. So we needed new carpet, sheet rock, walls, plumbing, doors, windows, everything.

Category carpet installation,drywall,plumbing,water damage restoration,replacement windows,doors

Cj’s Roofing and Home Remodeling

Cj's roofing and home remodeling. we do roofing (shingles and metal), foundation repairs, roofing repairs, concrete, house leveling, decks, additions, pole barns, all types of building.over 25 years exp and free estimates. Discounts to veterans call 205-570-1229 or 662-397-0800

J. Howard Painting LLC

J. Howard Painting LLC is a professional company that puts the customer first. We specialize in interior/exterior painting, and we are committed to our clients satisfaction. Please call for a free estimate.

Pedro s painting

Hello, my name is Pedro Chavez, in my business we are dedicated to painting houses inside and out, we do sheetrock or wood repairs, we do floor work and we build decks. All my workers are people with a lot of experience, some of them are part of my family including my uncles or brothers. My uncles are people with a lot of experience doing this type of work. I started working with them when I was 12 years old on my vacations and free time. Until the date I am 27, we work hard to make sure the work is perfect and our clients are happy with the results. we are very kind and respectful people. If you have any project that you want to do with pleasure we can help you doing it as soon as possible and professionally

Insurance Restoration Repairs