Quality Creative Landscaping

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2007

Additional contact: Linda Crim....

GREEN'S COMPLETE LAWN CARE SVC

Call us for all of your landscaping and yardwork projects!

D & J Landscaping

Lawn care, cutting, weedeating, leaf blowing, hedges, shrubs

Premier Green, LLC

At Get Premier Green, LLC our passion is to give our clients what they desire in a landscape company. We pride ourselves on our personal attention to each client’s needs and budget. In our services, we work to maintain your properties' beauty for your enjoyment. Through our services and your patronage, we team together to better our community.

06/17/2014

Provider did exactly what it said it would do for the price. No complaints.

Description of Work
Provider trimmed back aggressive shrubs and removed vines.

Category landscaping

06/10/2014

We had a good experience. They got it done really quickly and they did an overall good job.

Description of Work
They planted some bushes and put in some irrigation for us.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

06/27/2012

I've used them for the past 7 years. I am very happy with their service. They did a wonderful job with the yard.

Description of Work
Quality Creative Landscaping remodeled my backyard and front yard. They also put up a patio.

Category landscaping

09/08/2011

I am very satisfaied with their work.

Description of Work
They maintain my lawn on a monthly basis. Cutting, blowing, edging, weed control.

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/31/2011

They do a good job and we will continue using them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Quality Creative Landscaping last week for all the landscaping work.

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/05/2010

They always do a good job. They do the lawn, the shrubbery, and they take care of the weeds. So, I am very pleased with them. I pay them $180 every month. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Quality Creative Landscaping for lawn care. Their most recent visit with me was a week ago.

Category lawn service

04/30/2010

I am very impressed with the drainage flumes, good work. They were very efficient at removing the trees, shrubs and related roots. As for the grading and sod, I think they were going for the "cobblestone" effect. Although they knew that I used a 42" mower, they created profiles that can only be cut with a string trimmer. They are MUCH better at making holes and trenches than filling them.

Description of Work
Installed two surface drainage flumes, french drains and related. Removed three trees and shrubs. Leveled effected areas and laid sod.

03/11/2009

We have had a lot of issues with our new home's basement flooding. We have the inside dried in, so we turned our attention to the outside problem, to keep the water from flowing too close to our house. We had a straight forward request for Creative Landscaping: give us an estimate to adjust the grade of our back yard with a bobcat for proper water flow, then separate quotes for seeding and sodding the back yard. What we got was something entirely different. The fellow would not give me an estimate for seeding the yard, after I asked him several times. He did give me the sod estimate though. He saw what I was talking about, and described how he would fix it, which was right on track. Said he needed top soil, which seemed fair. But he didn't give a simple quote for that. He added on the pinestraw, and overpriced downspouts. This was plan 1. Then he sat up a scheme in order to get us to "save" money, and go into plan 2. According to him, we would need topsoil. But if we let him remove a tree, any one in the back yard many of which were at a great distance from the actual problem, he could bring the price of the topsoil down, as we would be using the soil from around the tree. But I am still adding to the price for having the tree put down. One tree was actually a problem tree, seeing that is was so close to the grading labor, and might damage the tree. But the tree selected was one way in the back. Then he constructed a reason for it to go down, aside from the use of it's soil. This particular tree area spawned an idea of a great bank in the back of the yard. Once again, how does this fit into grading the yard AROUND our house? But then he decided we would need a paver wall (one of 3) around another tree, along with hauling in a giant boulder, and (plan 3) a wonderful paver patio/walkway in front of our porch. ??? I never received a separate price for grading around the house to keep the water flowing away and a price for seed. He simply would not do what I asked him to do. And I was as straight forward as possible. I struggled to keep from laughing as he went through his hoax. By the way. We had someone else come and do the work we asked for. No top soil needed to be delivered. There was plenty left over after the grading, piling it up around the house, and preping the yard for sod. No pine straw. No boulder. And it keeps the water out of the house.

Description of Work
The need was to adjust the grade for water flow around our home while filling in a ditch and adding dirt to the outer perimeter of the house. The man came up with an elaborate, flamboyant plan for our back yard, complete with a paver walk way, building a bank far from the actual water problem, complete with juniper trees. He thought removing a tree, would be a good idea. In order to redirect the run of water, he needed pine straw, at a whopping $10 per bail, and a boulder, for decoration. Yes, a boulder. There evidently was a need for an air conditioning unit pad as well. He must of missed the one the air conditioning unit was sitting on!

02/03/2009

Overall, they are prompt, polite and thorough.

Description of Work
These guys are pros. I've used them for years and they have never, ever let me down. They do a beautiful job month after month. A year ago, I got a quote for monthly yard maintenance that was almost double what I am paying. They are always sweet to my annoying little dogs! And whenever I call Brian Godsey or the QCL billing folks,they get right back to me.

02/03/2009

Description of Work
Monthly lawn service. Cut and edge yard. Trim shrubs. Blow off sidewalks, patios and decks.

Category lawn service

Landscaping design, retaining walls, irrigation systems, fencing, lighting, patio construction, lawn maintenace, waterscapes, walkways, steps, swimming pools