PCE Pest & Property

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

Additional Phone Number - (205) 541-0708....

Offering the community the best pest control strategies from Mosquito, General Pest management, Rodent Control, Wildlife Management, and Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control. We Wrangle what bugs you with 3 generations of experience from our family to yours. Also offering Eco-Friendly products and solutions.

Mr. Bugg’s Pest Patrol, Inc. was established in 1980 and started as a one man business. Over the past 36 years we have grown to 29 employees but maintain our original goal, to make each customer our top priority. David Kellis, the owner, believes in treating everyone with integrity and respect and has gone to great lengths to instill this philosophy throughout the company. The pest control industry recognized this attribute by electing David as the President of the Alabama Pest Control Association in 2005. The company’s General Manager, Susan Taylor, was recognized as continuing this tradition when the Association voted her the President 2015. We always embrace green technology in the use of any pesticides. Whether we are utilizing baits, residuals or some type of trapping program. Some of the brand name products or systems we use, you may recognize such as: Sentricon, Termidor, Arilon, Top Choice, Suspend, Demon, Tempo, etc. We believe that it is most beneficial to our customers to be as diversified as possible in the ongoing battle against pests. Our goal is to free up our customers’ time and manpower by taking care of their pest control needs as well as providing peace of mind by knowing a licensed company with ongoing training is at their service. Locally owned & operated, bonded & insured. Online payment options available. Additional email - contact@mrbuggs.com. Award winning.

Russell Smith, an expert with a degree in entomology who has spent more than a decade determining the best methods possible to use for the control and elimination of termites, established United Termite & Pest Control Inc. When you call in the experts at United Termite & Pest Control Inc, their experts in termite inspection will look for signs of termite damage and inspect the building’s configuration and construction to determine the best course of action. Then they can use pesticides to create a zone of safety around your property and through its foundation; or they can use a more environmentally friendly method using termite bait that will eliminate the need for chemicals. Once your termites get a taste of the eviction process you choose, United Works Termite & Pest Control Inc will provide comprehensive inspections to find any new activity before it can create costly damage. For thorough termite inspection and control services that Birmingham has come to depend on, call in the experts at United Termite & Pest Control Inc.

05/28/2014

The person arrived on time and everything went just fine. I was very appreciative of the advice the owner gave me. He actually saved me a lot of money! I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Complimentary pest control

04/16/2014

They came out for the work and it turned out great! They told me that I needed additional treatments and one time was not going to take care of the issue. I had them come out one more time and that took care of the issue. They were professional, on time, got rid of the problem, and did a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for an interior and exterior pest control treatment.

04/16/2014

It was easy to get a hold of them and schedule the initial appointments. They came out for four treatments. There were two of the times that they came out when they were unscheduled and they could only spray the exterior of the home. That my only complaint with their service. Everything else has gone just fine.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for quarterly pest control maintenance.

03/31/2014

I purchased a discount deal from Angie's List on November 15, 2013, and was told the provider would contact me within 2 business days to schedule service. I never heard a word from them until after I requested a refund.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category pest control

We apologize for the inconvenience. PCE had already ended it's Big Deal promotion with Angie's List due to this exact issue. We had customers purchasing services that we were never informed of. Once we saw your request for a refund, we contacted you immediately to resolve the issue. We also asked that a representative from Angie's List send you an email regarding this issue in order to help resolv...

10/16/2013

I think the service was fine. We didn't have any issues with the people who came out. I guess the only thing we weren't really happy with is the effectiveness of what they did. It seems like they didn't have a whole lot of impact on the problem we were trying to get but I'm not totally sure if that's their fault or it's just the difficulty of the problem we have. It was pleasant enough. I don't th...

Description of Work
We used the "Big Deal" that we purchased for the services of PCE Pest & Property. It was for a single treatment. They sprayed a few areas for pest, like our attic, the garage and I think around the house.

Category pest control

Residential, commercial & industrial, agricultural pest control & extermination, wildlife trapping, removal, landscaping & lawn maintenance.