PCE Pest & Property

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

4.3

Additional Phone Number - (205) 541-0708....

GREEN'S COMPLETE LAWN CARE SVC

Call us for all of your landscaping and yardwork projects!

Hastings Lawncare

Hastings Lawncare is a locally owned and operated company. it specializes in all aspects of lawn and landscape maintenance. As the owner of Hastings Lawncare, my goal is to provide my customers with quality lawn maintenance at affordable prices, serving both commercial and residential customers in and around the birmingham area. i am equipt to service various property sizes from the smallest yards to most exclusive estates and commercial accounts. let me and my staff make your property the one thats noticed!! and remember............Go ahead, enjoy your weekend!!! We accept cash, check, pay pal and now credit cards All quotes or estimates are free.

Above and Beyond Lawn Care & Pressure Washing

At Above and Beyond Lawn Care & Pressure Washing, we take the work we do seriously. We have the expertise to tackle any size pressure washing project whether it be residential or commercial. Call today for your free estimate.

05/28/2014

The person arrived on time and everything went just fine. I was very appreciative of the advice the owner gave me. He actually saved me a lot of money! I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Complimentary pest control

04/16/2014

They came out for the work and it turned out great! They told me that I needed additional treatments and one time was not going to take care of the issue. I had them come out one more time and that took care of the issue. They were professional, on time, got rid of the problem, and did a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for an interior and exterior pest control treatment.

04/16/2014

It was easy to get a hold of them and schedule the initial appointments. They came out for four treatments. There were two of the times that they came out when they were unscheduled and they could only spray the exterior of the home. That my only complaint with their service. Everything else has gone just fine.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for quarterly pest control maintenance.

03/31/2014

I purchased a discount deal from Angie's List on November 15, 2013, and was told the provider would contact me within 2 business days to schedule service. I never heard a word from them until after I requested a refund.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category pest control

We apologize for the inconvenience. PCE had already ended it's Big Deal promotion with Angie's List due to this exact issue. We had customers purchasing services that we were never informed of. Once we saw your request for a refund, we contacted you immediately to resolve the issue. We also asked that a representative from Angie's List send you an email regarding this issue in order to help resolv...

10/16/2013

I think the service was fine. We didn't have any issues with the people who came out. I guess the only thing we weren't really happy with is the effectiveness of what they did. It seems like they didn't have a whole lot of impact on the problem we were trying to get but I'm not totally sure if that's their fault or it's just the difficulty of the problem we have. It was pleasant enough. I don't th...

Description of Work
We used the "Big Deal" that we purchased for the services of PCE Pest & Property. It was for a single treatment. They sprayed a few areas for pest, like our attic, the garage and I think around the house.

Category pest control

Residential, commercial & industrial, agricultural pest control & extermination, wildlife trapping, removal, landscaping & lawn maintenance.