Mr Electric

With Angi since December 2010

Mr Electric...

We specialize in home electrical, plumbing, heating & cooling and major appliance service and repair. We provide up front, guaranteed pricing on every job. If our technician ever smokes, swears or leaves any mess in your home the service is free! And you always get our OnTime guaranty - Service OnTime or we pay YOU 59!. We have earned Angie's List Super Service Awards for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2020.. We are members of the BBB with an A+ rating. We have been locally owned and operated since 1975. Our service area includes most of Jefferson, Shelby, Baldwin & Mobile counties. For more information please check our website, www.ontime59.com.

We have been in business for over 33 years. Our work is from small service calls to large additions, remodels, new homes and commercial work. Call Bill at 205-444-1530 or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Locally owned family business with a professional standard of service. All employees are background checked and trained to be the very best electricians and safety advisors to best serve our clients. Serving both commercial and residential clients in Jefferson, Shelby, and Walker counties. Dr. Electric accepts Cash, Check, all major Credit Cards and offers Financing. Angie's List Customers receive $25 dollars off any work performed under $1000.00 and $75 dollars off any work over $1000.00. We are members of the Alabama Home Builders Association. .*Residential & Commercial Electrical Services. Outlets, Lights, Indoor & Outdoor Electrical Wiring, Fuse Box & Breaker Panel Repairs. Electrical Service Upgrades. Whole House Rewires. Custom Lighting Design & House Generators. Swimming Pool Pump & Lighting Repair. Solar Power Systems.

01/14/2017

He has probably been out 3 times total adding outlets or moving outlets. They have pretty standard rates. He does excellent work. He is prompt. When you call it is usually the next week to get him on the schedule, but he is there within an hour of when they say. It could been cheaper, but I think that is common. They charge the going rate. You have to pay people for what they know how to do. It to...

Description of Work
He did some moving and adding of circuits.

01/14/2017

I don't recall the exact price. You call, they do the work and you pay the bill. Punctuality and professionalism stand out to me about this provider. All the jobs he did for me took about half a day. It was pretty quick because the basement is easy to get to.

Description of Work
We installed florescent lights in the basement. He just installed fixtures that I furnished.

Category electrician,lighting

08/23/2016

08/05/2014

I just like them because they're reliable and they're a family-owned business. They come when they say they're going to come. I like family owned-businesses and I like to support local people. It's just comfortable all the way around. Their pricing is in the ballpark. I would absolutely use their services again.

Description of Work
I use Mr. Electric. They did some wiring and they hooked up a fan in the attic the last time. They do business for us in our commercial site.

06/05/2014

Description of Work
He arrived on time and replaced the electrical service outside my house. It had been leaking and the breakers were corroded creating a very dangerous situation. He replaced the service, arranged for the necessary inspection, made necessary corrections. It appears that he works alone so that might cause issues if work needs to be done immediately.that was not an issue in this project.

Category electrician

Electricians,Electricians,Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial,Electric Equipment Repair & Service