Mountainview Chem-Dry

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2006

5608 Clifford Cir Ste A

Birmingham, AL 35210

For more than 35 years, Mountainview Chem-Dry has been providing home and business owners with exceptional carpet cleaning services to the Birmingham area. We don't just stop at carpets either! We are your complete solution for area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout cleanings as well. Our technicians are trained to deliver top-quality service at an excellent value....

carpet cleaning (77)upholstery cleaning (14)oriental rug cleaning (11)water damage restoration (1)tile installation (1)

02/20/2020

Excellent. They did a great job. Will hire again!

Description of Work
Cleaning rugs and upholstery

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/23/2019

Great. Caleb did a fabulous job of cleaning my furniture and was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
2 couches and 2 chairs cleaned

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

07/21/2019

Great. Tech did a great job and was very helpful.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Thank you! We are so happy to hear you were pleased with our work. We will let Travis know your kind remarks. We look forward to working with you in the future.

01/14/2019

Excellent. The workers were professional and very courteous. They worked very proficiently. They made sure we were happy with the job and offered any other services I needed. They have also cleaned other furniture and carpets for me and did an excellent job each time.

Description of Work
carpet and furniture in my motor home

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work with you again. We always enjoy working with you.

10/27/2018

Great job at a price of about half of what I paid the first time I had this rug cleaned a few years ago. I have dogs of my own who occasionally have accidents and also dog sit for family members whose dogs are NOT housebroken and this very large and very expensive rug was so badly soiled with dog urine, I thought I was going to have to trash it. Chem Dry made it as good as new again. I was so plea...

Description of Work
Cleaning of Oriental Rug

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

Thank you. We are so glad you were pleased with our rug cleaning. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/05/2018

The technician arrived promptly and did an excellent job. He was polite and professional. I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
We needed to try to have some stubborn stains removed from a carpeted room

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again soon.

08/14/2018

They did an excellent job cleaning my six rugs. They looked new when they were returned to me. The owner, David, was very professional and did exactly what I instructed him to do. I have some sensitivity to perfumes, harsh detergents (fumes can bother me after being cleaned) and other things, so they used only their cleaning method which consists of just water and a very mild detergent that is veg...

Description of Work
I had six rugs cleaned

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]. It was great working with you and we are so glad you are pleased with your rugs.

05/15/2018

Great company that exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Carpet treated for cat odor and general carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

03/20/2018

Called to come early from a cancellation. Arrived on time. Very polite and eager to provide service. Sold a nice protective product for my rugs and was well aware of the coupon offer and price already paid. His name was Anger and that her was! Just the way I would like all service to be attended to in my home - pleasant, happy to be doing the service, on time and good service of cleaning. My rugs ...

Description of Work
Rug cleaning for 5 wool decorative rugs

Work Completed On 03/20/2018

12/04/2017

great - they cleaned it up and offered a guarantee

Description of Work
carpet cleaning animal smell

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

Thank you Ms. Kvale. It was a pleasure to work with you. Give us a call if you have any questions. Happy Holidays!

Residential and commercial carpet cleaning; Oriental and area rug cleaning; Upholstery cleaning; Tile, stone and grout cleaning; Leather cleaning; Water damage restoration; Pet urine odor removal; Natural stone polishing; Granite Countertop Cleaning, Sealing & Polishing