Lyons Computers

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2010

Website Design & Development
Internet Service

Cost is determined by the job. Locally owned. See website for additional services....

Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

09/15/2011

See above.

Description of Work
Vic at Lyons Computers is great. When my brand-new Dell crashed, and Dell refused to fix it because they said it was a "software problem," Lyons got it done, fast, and at a reasonable price. They are my go-to repair shop.

08/18/2011

Very well.

Description of Work
Repaired an LCD monitor.

08/17/2010

I delivered two systems to Lyons for repair and upgrading, about 1 week apart. In the case of the failing computer, they quickly discovered the problem and repaired it without any loss of data. They also installed a new power supply that I had purchased prior to the failure. In the case of the upgraded computer, they ordered and installed parts that extended the useful life of my backup system. Th...

Description of Work
Service for two computers w/i one week; diagnosis of failing hard disk; cloning/replacement of two hard disks; replaced power supply; replaced failing RAM; replaced video card.

06/26/2010

I was highly pleased with Lyons Computers. Both times I was able to drop it off and pick it up a few days later, problem solved. They charge an $80 fee up front, but if they can fix it within one hour, they don't charge anything else, and they've been able to fix mine within that time, both times. When it comes to computer repair, competence is king, and these people know what they are doing. I've...

Description of Work
I've had my laptop repaired twice by Lyons Computers' staff. Each time it crashed; each time I brought it to them.

Category computer repair

Onsite network support, spyware and virus removal, small business websites, data recovery, laptop and notebook repairs and laptop & notebook repairs.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal