Estes Warehouse Tires

Founded 1975 • With Angi since July 2006

3420 Old Columbiana Rd

Birmingham, AL 35226

Family owned and operated for over 40 years...

07/03/2017

Jack P.

Wonderfully. Very professional and completed the work in a t timely fashion. I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Remove and replace tires

Category car tires,car inspections

10/03/2014

Debbie O.

It went very well the repair took two days due to testing.

Description of Work
Diagnosed the problem of car staling while running. Installed a new fuel pump, fuel filter. and control system in the fuel tank.When car did not work they found the black box Ignition switch was bad and replaced it.

Category auto repair,car accessories,car inspections

09/06/2014

wayne M.

They found the correct tires, and had them on the car in 30 Minutes.

Description of Work
replaced Tires on my daughters car.

08/15/2014

Dolores Y.

Great service. It was my first trip to Estes. I had my tires rotated, and balanced at another store, where I had purchased them with a lifetime rotation and balancing service in the original purchase, but they just did not do a good job with the balancing. So, I paid Estes to do the job, and their balancing was much better. I will use them again. I do like a professional staff and clean waiting room; I have never had a better experience in the customer waiting area and where the order is taken.

Description of Work
Rotate and "road force" balance all tires.

06/03/2014

Rebecca S.

They were very fast; I was there less than an hour. They also had good phone service; they answered quickly and had my tires brought over from the warehouse. Maybe not the best deal but very courteous friendly and quick service.

Description of Work
Place new tires with alignment

01/01/2014

Michael B.

I first sent in a quote request via the internet on a Sunday (they were closed) received a response Monday. Called them to clarify and confirm. My mother in-law took in the truck and reported that everything went well and that the Estes staff was very helpful and professional. This means a lot coming from her as she is not easily pleased.

Description of Work
My mother in-law was in town for the holidays and wanted to get tires replaced on her GMC Sierra. Estes Tires provided the tires she wanted installed and balanced at a market competitive price. They performed the service in a timely and customer friendly manner.

09/17/2013

Ron Y.

Very pleased with service, ordered tires I needed, made appointment for install- everything went great.

Description of Work
Replaced two tires on my utility trailer. I was surprised they got the rims off as the lugs were rusted and the rims haven't been off that trailer in 20 years!

09/09/2013

Theresa R.

It was good. I went in with my fiance, and even though I had looked up most of the information for my car and was knowledgable about the vehicle as well as paid for my service, they were more interested in telling him the ins-and-outs of the service. My car has been running great on the new tires, but it is a good ol' boy establishment.

Description of Work
4 new tires

05/08/2013

dane P.

I was able to get a quote and schedule service all through email. Service was done very promptly. Website did not have prices listed for any tires I looked at, but the quote was very competitive.

Description of Work
Bought and Installed 4 new tires, Balanced and Alignment also performed.

11/11/2012

Megan T.

The service was fast. Staff were very helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Purchased 4 tires. Had them mounted and a wheel alignment.

Auto Tires
    Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Mufflers
    Auto Radiators
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Auto radiator, front & rear brake job, computerized alignment & transmission, tires & wheels. air pressure, speed rating & tire wear.