Debby Skinner's Interior Creations

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2010

Travel charges may apply....

We take pride in providing the highest quality general handyman and painting services in Birmingham, AL. We aim to give our clients a wonderful and pain-free home repair experience, while producing complete and satisfactory work that will please everyone involved. Check out our website, testimonials, and give us a try. You won't be disappointed!

GL remodeling and painting LLC its full service remodeling and painting company, with 10 years of experience.

05/06/2013

Very disappointing. If you are not insterested in the job, just say so.

Description of Work
Requested quote to paint cabinets. After promising to get back with me, never heard from her again.

Category custom cabinets

10/01/2012

Everything went as planned.

Description of Work
I had been looking for someone to make me a swing stand for two years and just happened to find Debby's name on Angie's List. She was so nice and said she could help me. I had a swing stand in two days. I would highly recommend her services.

Category custom cabinets

06/28/2011

She's been wonderful. My tenants needed new window blinds, and she bought them and installed them. She is very fairly priced. We also had a jiggling railing that she fixed.

Description of Work
I've been using her services for about a year.

Category handyman service

09/28/2010

Debbie worked on my house for about 3 weeks. She installed a new front door and then an entryway floor. Both were done beautifully. She also painted the entire interior of the upstairs of my house. Many of the walls required extensive preparation. When completed there was not a flaw.

Description of Work
Debbie specializes in cabinet building but she can also do painting, floor installation, door installation and general repairs. I have used Debbie's services for all of the above. She is meticulous and talented. I recommend her HIGHLY.

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor,handyman service,interior painters,doors

Custom kitchens.