Classic Gardens & Landscape Inc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2006

Classic Gardens & Landscape, Inc. was founded in January of 1990. Previously in the same location was another landscape/garden center that Mike had worked with for five years. When that business left they took everything with them. Mike and Ann started over from scratch. The name Classic was chosen to signify the quality type of garden center that Mike & Ann had envisioned. But a name alone does not a garden center make. Questions were asked, “What is most important to customers that shop at garden centers?”. Our answers such as excellent quality and a huge selection of hard to find plants were obvious. But the most important asset of a quality garden center is excellent Service and very knowledgeable staff....

Olympus Landscape & Perfections

ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC

Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry.

UNITED TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED

Russell Smith, an expert with a degree in entomology who has spent more than a decade determining the best methods possible to use for the control and elimination of termites, established United Termite & Pest Control Inc. When you call in the experts at United Termite & Pest Control Inc, their experts in termite inspection will look for signs of termite damage and inspect the building’s configuration and construction to determine the best course of action. Then they can use pesticides to create a zone of safety around your property and through its foundation; or they can use a more environmentally friendly method using termite bait that will eliminate the need for chemicals. Once your termites get a taste of the eviction process you choose, United Works Termite & Pest Control Inc will provide comprehensive inspections to find any new activity before it can create costly damage. For thorough termite inspection and control services that Birmingham has come to depend on, call in the experts at United Termite & Pest Control Inc.

06/22/2019

Premium cost, failed to meet expectations When visiting my home to assess what I needed, several details regarding problems in my landscaping were discussed, that I assumed were understood and included in the bid they then provided. After the work was done this week, while I was at work and not here to monitor, I came home to find that these details were missed. When following up with them, all th...

Description of Work
Replace all landscaping on the front of my home

Category landscaping,mulch

Feedback from customers is an integral part in our on-going commitment [Member Name Removed] provide the best landscaping and lawn care service in the greater Birmingham area, and we always appreciate the opportunity [Member Name Removed] review and discuss how our services exceeded, met, or did not meet a customer’s expectation. Our process of bidding is essentially building a contract. We submit...

09/13/2017

The service is provided as described. I feel the price is somewhat high for the area covered. Additional services are offered, but usually at a high price.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

05/12/2017

At first I saw much improvement in my lawn. Then after a couple of years, the quality seemed to not be as good. Some of my flowers were sprayed when spraying for weeds so I discontinued my regular service with them.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilization and spray for weeds

04/29/2017

They do what I ask them to and when they have something that I need to know about they tell me about it. I have had good results

Description of Work
I used them for my lawn and maintenance. They put down herbicide and fertilizer.

04/29/2017

I finally have a plan to get my yard looking beautiful

Description of Work
I have been using Angie's list for many years. It has been helpful since I moved to Mountain Brook 4 years ago and not having the essential contacts to maintain our rather large home/property. Today I called Classic and spoke with Jenny. She spent an unusually long time explaining why I have been unsuccessful weeding and seeding my yard (approx 50,000 sqft). She knew from the beginning of the call that we had a full time handyman who also cut our grass yet she still spent an unusually long time explaining and answering my questions, knowing I was not looking to contract for grass cutting or chemical treatments but to simply purchase the correct seed from them. I was very impressed. I could hear phones ringing in the back ground yet she continued to give me advice . She discouraged me from fertilizing as it would only feed the weeds. I needed to wait until fall to put down the Five Star Fescue mixture they sell. She saved me thousands of dollars as I had been putting down the wrong seed at the wrong time of year. Their website is VERY informative. I will be buying all of my seed and fertilizer from this company in the future!

Category lawn treatment

Irrigation, night-lighting, forest grinding, lawn fertilization and weed control, landscaping, hardscaping, and complete garden center.

Mowing, pruning