CHEROKEE HILLS PAINTING CO

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

5439 PALOMINO TRL

Birmingham, AL 35242

Interior & Exterior Painting, Wood Repair, and Decks Repair, Pressure Washing...

05/13/2014

Kelli B.

Mr. Zito is very nice and follows through on each job. He was present during each phase of the work and made sure to show me what was done, why and possible ideas for improvement. I found things after they had done additional work that I hadn't even thought to ask to be done....and they did it anyway.

Description of Work
Painted shutters, doors, cleaned siding, caulked windows etc

Category house painters

Thanks for choosing Cherokee Hills Painting (An APC 14th Annual Top Job Award Winner).... Looking Forward to our next project..... Ben Zito Cherokee Hills Painting 205-991-2639

10/01/2013

Daniel W.

Ben and his crew arrived when they said they would, they got about doing the work and in the time he said they would be done. They did more than I expected, and were thorough and professional in their work. While I was a little surprised in that his bid was slightly higher than some of the other painters that I got bids from, He put al least two coats of Super Paint from Sherwin Williams on each surface and in some areas where the afternoon sun beamed on, he put at least one more coat on that I did not pay for. He and his crew were pleasant to work with and I enjoyed watching them work. He did all that he said he would do and more. He also left me some touch up paint in each of the colors he used. I am very pleased with his work, and would be happy to recommend Ben Zito and his company and crew to anyone who needed his services They did excellent work and my house looks better than it did when new.

Description of Work
Ben Zito and his crew pressure washed and killed the mildew on my house and gutters. He then caulked all the nail holes and seams that the original builder did not do, and he either caulked and recaulked the windows of my house. He then along with his crew repainted my trim, siding, shutters, and doors of my house with the original colors in a satin finish. He also replaced some rotten wood and patched some rotten places in my soffit.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

05/21/2013

Lisa S.

This company was amazing to work with and exceeded our expectations. The job started on time and was completed ahead of schedule. We were very pleased with the quality of work and professionalism of the workers. The owner/manager was involved, hands on and accessible. Everything in the work scope was completed and they included some additional details at no additional charge to finish off the job. The job site was organized throughout the project and completely cleaned up at the conclusion of the project. The price paid was very competitive for the work performed. We will absolutely call them again for any future projects and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior paint ,pressure washing, replacement of any rotted wood or siding, completely rebuilt and sealed deck.

Category decks, pressure washing, house painters

03/17/2013

Catherine B.

Did not use this service provider. Decided to go with someone else.

Description of Work
Owner is very nice and was well recommended. Excellent presentation

Category house painters

I, Ben Zito of Cherokee Hills Painting, know before I write an estimate that the customer will find a CHEAPER price….. Cherokee Hills Painting is all about giving the customer’s home the best paint that will last for years. We are award winning Top Job Painting Contractors with a BBB rating of A+…… After a review of the estimate, it was found to be in–line with other signed contracts for Cherokee Hills Painting in the area. Ben Zito Cherokee Hills Painting 205-991-2639

01/31/2011

Susan D.

My husband, a former project manager with hospitals, was impressed with Ben from the moment they met. Ben and his crew did everything necessary to make our house look beautiful. For example, Ben volunteered to apply the front porch stain that my husband had already bought. He installed a new front porch light. He told us that if we bought a can of black spray paint, he would paint something on our new roof that needed painting. None of this was part of the original estimate . . . and none of it cost extra. He did what it took to produce an awesome job. He is also licensed and has insurance, an absolute must for us. He was not our cheapest bid nor our most expensive one, but he was definitely the best.

Description of Work
Ben and his crew not only painted our exterior but also replaced several area of rotten wood. They also reinstalled our front gutters and filled in dozens and dozens of woodpecker holes.

08/30/2009

Harriet M.

We have never in our 35 years as homeowners ever had a better ,more professional.through dependable paint job done!!!!!!!The owner Bennie Zito is great to work with and is the only person that we have been perfectly happy with his work.

Description of Work
Windows were all reglazed,all wood scraped correctly and primed. 2 high quality coats of paint were then applied. Any wood replacement was also done with this projecr.

08/10/2007

Dwayne H.

This was just an estimate I thought was high.

Description of Work
Exterior is over 70% Brick. I though estimate was extremely high. Others may not. Painting Estimate: Exterior Trim windows doors Two coats Paint, caulk 40 year silicone: $5950.00 Exterior Siding, trim, Windows, Doors Two coats paint, 40 year caulk: $6950.00.

Category house painters

YES, THE HOUSE IS OVER 70% BRICK, BUT THE HOUSE, ALSO, HAS TWO AREAS WITH HIGH LADDERS SETS. ONE AREA THAT NEEDED A 40 FOOT LADDER. THE OTHER, A SIXTY FOOT LADDER. THIS CAUSES THE RISK TO BE MUCH HIGHER. THUS IS REFLECTED IN THE HIGHER PRICE.........

04/25/2007

RAY H.

Cherokee Hills did good work for us. We were pleased with their services and really can only say positive things about them. They seem to be prompt and they do very neat work. Our home looks very nice as a result of their good efforts.

Description of Work
Cherokee Hills painted the entire outside of my home, which is 3000 square feet. They did not paint the parts of my home that are brick.

07/18/2006

We are very pleased with the entire process. The job took about four days to complete, they paid attention to detail. There are no chips or any fading or any missed spots. The entire job was very neat, there was no paint spilled on the ground or grass, everything was cleaned up. You can just tell it was an overall professional job.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of a 3,000 square foot home.

07/18/2006

I have a larger brick home that the back is wood, along with the windowsills and eves. It is not that the job was bad it is just that it looks slightly faded in less than a years time. There is some slight chipping. Also inside they did one medium sized room and dripped paint on the carpet. They did have it shampooed. We stayed away from the lowest priced estimates thinking the estimates on the higher side must be for the highest quality. It is not that they did a bad job just that they could have done better for the price.

Description of Work
We hired them to paint part of the outside of our home and one interior room. It was about 500 square feet on the outside area and just an average size room.

Category interior painters

07/18/2006

Cherokee Hills Painting Company did a really good job painting my home. They were extremely professional, and made sure to clean up after themselves. I was impressed with amount of time they took in painting the windows. I think they put extra effort into them. I would recommend them to other people, and will use them again myself if I ever need paint work done.

Description of Work
Cherokee Hills Painting Company painted the exterior of my home equaling 2200 Square feet.

ALUX - Luxury Interior Painting

ALUX Luxury Interior Painting is ready to take your paint project from dream to reality - with experience since 2011 & quality design, our team of highly skilled service professionals will be with you every step of the way. Call today for a free estimate!

Delta Painting

Delta Painting covers residential painting with timely work and exceptional results. Your property deserves the best-looking finish whenever you invest in a new coat of paint inside or outside your home. Our Birmingham, Al business is proud of the smooth finish we always leave, paired with our excellent customer service. We offer our touch in many communities surrounding Birmingham, Al

Altract Home Improvement, LLC

Altract is an interior and exterior residential and commercial painting company. We provide high quality long life paint finishes from the top paint manufacturers. Altract is a fully licensed and insured company and all of our work comes with a 3 year guarantee. In addition to painting we also provide carpentry, deck and fence staining, drywall install and removal and other necessary services for residential and commercial property improvement.

EXTERIOR & INTERIOR PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, MILDEW CONTROL, DRYWALL REPAIR, DECK REPAIR & REPLACEMENT OF DECKS, GUTTER CLEANING & WATER SEAL OF DECKS.