Champion Cleaners

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2008

2548 Rocky Ridge Road

Birmingham, AL 35243

Are you looking for Dry Cleaners in Birmingham, AL? Having a hard time finding a professional and trustworthy Dry Cleaning Company? Whether you need a state of the art cleaning processes and individual inspection of your garments throughout the cleaning and finishing stages. Champion cleaners is the right for you. They make sure your clothes are in tip top shape and deliver quality work.If you ever find anything not to your satisfaction, we will immediately re-clean the item or refund your money. No hassles. No argument. Your choice....

09/10/2014

Karen D.

Great quality and super convenient! I wish they had laundry service as well as the dry cleaning prices are a bit high. With that said I will continue using as it works best for our busy life.

Description of Work
Using pick up and delivery service for dry cleaning. Have had several large loads.

Category dry cleaning

[member name removed], we do have a laundry service. We offer Wash, Dry and Fold services...including home pickup and delivery. We would love to serve your laundry needs as well.

12/11/2012

JOSEPH D.

The service has been good. They are good cleaners.

Description of Work
They have provided dry cleaning service.

12/11/2012

WALTER A & AMANDA V R.

Description of Work
This was for dry cleaning and laundered shirt service. The service has been great.

12/04/2012

Peter H.

I have used Champion for several years without a single issue. I consider this to be amazing in my considerable history with cleaners.

Description of Work
Dry cleaning of garments.

12/04/2012

Mike S.

Excellent service

Description of Work
Dry cleaining in a professional manner

Jason B.

Great service. When I need to go to the store they are extremely helpful and friendly. I went in one day to have a button put on my jacket and they fixed it right then.

Description of Work
Weekly service for dry cleaning. They pick it up at my house and deliver it when done.

Mary W.

Very pleased with this service

Description of Work
Champion Cleaners is dependable and does great work. I am always pleased by their attention to detail. I love the fact that they pickup and deliver to my front door.

JANET S.

Great service and we love the newsletters with coupons.

Description of Work
weekly pickup and drop off laundry

Charlie N.

Pick up dry cleaning and return twice weekly. Have been using them since they opened. Always a good experience.

Description of Work
They are great - helpful, rsponsive

Martha G.

Took items to Champion and they were ready in one day!

Description of Work
EXCELLENT dry cleaner! As soon as I can get my own act together, I am going to try to change from my current delivery cleaning service to Champion. Whenever I have something special that I need cleaned with TLC, I use Champion. I would use them for everything but their location is not convenient to my home. Highest praise for Champion Cleaners!

TRACEY B.

We put our shirts and some dry cleaning in a Champion Cleaners bag on the front porch on Tuesdays or Fridays, and they are returned the following route day (the next Friday or Tuesday). They do an excellent job laundering the shirts, and replace buttons when they fall off or break. The shirts are perfectly starched. The price is very competitive with other cleaners, but they do a better job than the other cleaners we have used. We have been using their service for a number of years and plan to continue. The also do a superior job on dry cleaning.

Description of Work
Champion Cleaners picks up our shirts and some drycleaning almost every week and delivers it back to the front door three days later. We get our shirts laundered and on a hanger.

02/21/2012

Susan H.

Fantastic

Description of Work
I have used Champion Cleaners and their pick up service for the past two years and have been nothing but extremely satisfied.

01/21/2012

Jonathan N.

Overall, the experience was very good. No complaints or things to look out for.

Description of Work
We had our carpets cleaned. They did a very nice job, and the carpets looked as good as they possibly could. The technician was polite and professional and we would definately use them again.

Category carpet cleaners

11/16/2011

TRACEY B.

I use them every week. I like to use them because they pick up and drop off so it is very convenient. The bag has a tag on it so I just put it on front porch and they pick it up and then they bring it back three days later. They do an excellent job. They are very good but dry cleaning services are on the expensive side. I have been using them for several years and will continue to do so.

Description of Work
I use the services of Champion Cleaners several times a month for dry cleaning.

05/05/2011

Jason G.

They are very personable. I don't know how to put it in words. They actually write you a handwritten thank you note the first time when they send out a newsletter. They are just quality cleaners and unique. I would use their service in the future

Description of Work
I use the service of Champion Cleaners for dry cleaning. I last visited them three weeks ago for a general press and clean.

02/09/2011

Russell D.

Champion Cleaners has a location right next to my office so I decided to go with them due to convenience. They did a good job. It was nothing spectacular, but they got the job done when they said they would, which is the most important thing.

Description of Work
Champion Cleaners is who I use for my dry cleaning services. They charge $3 per garment.

09/06/2010

Lanette S.

Disappointing

Description of Work
convenient but very overpriced

Category dry cleaning, alterations

I reviewed the work "The Member" was disappointed with and would like to point out that she had 4 pairs of pants hemmed and a pair with a waist alteration. The total charge came to $96.50 which is not an unreasonable charge for the amount of work she requested...and certainly not $200.00. In addition to the alterations, we also pressed each pair of pants and delivered them to her home for no additional charge. I will try to reach "The Member" and discuss her concerns. I am pleased point out that "The Member" continues to use our services even after expressing her concern.

10/24/2008

Sarah Y.

Champion Cleaners is very convenient as they have pick up and drop off service for no extra charge. As well, they repair hems at no extra charge. They were able to get stains out of clothes that I had taken to other cleaners several times without success. They are a bit pricey but worth it, to have stains removed!

Description of Work
They cleaned a number of skirts, dresses, men's jackets, pants and shirts.

Tri-B Floors

OUR SERVICES include cleaning: carpets, area and oriental rugs, upholstery, odor & spot removal, antibacterial sanitizing, tile & grout, hardwoods & pressure washing. OUR MISSION is to provide our customers with high quality cleanings at a reasonable price and in a professional, friendly and safe manner resulting in excellent customer satisfaction. I am a professional floor cleaner. I clean carpet, hardwood, tile and more. Having worked with a large carpet cleaning company, I realized how important it is for clients to hire companies that work with greater integrity. So, I've branched out creating Tri-B Floors. I deliver exceptional service for a more reasonable price. I'd be honored if you would consider me to give your floors a deep clean or refresh.

Mountainview Chem-Dry

For more than 35 years, Mountainview Chem-Dry has been providing home and business owners with exceptional carpet cleaning services to the Birmingham area. We don't just stop at carpets either! We are your complete solution for area rugs, upholstery, tile and grout cleanings as well. Our technicians are trained to deliver top-quality service at an excellent value.

Acceptance Janitorial Service, Inc.

We are Acceptance Janitorial Service and have been providing service for over 20 years now. We offer any janitorial services including carpet extracting residential cleaning services, emergency services, and many others, just give us a call and ask if you have any questions!

Dry Cleaning
    Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
    Satisfaction

Dry Cleaners Birmingham, Cleaners Birmingham, Restoration Cleaner Birmingham, Clothes Cleaner Birmingham, Dress Care Birmingham, Dry Cleaning Birmingham, Dry Clean Birmingham, Rug Cleaning Birmingham, Clean Clothes Birmingham, Shoe Restoration Birmingham, Wedding Gown Alterations Birmingham, Valet Dry Cleaning Birmingham, Ugg Boot Cleaning Birmingham, Hat Restoration Birmingham, Restoration Cleaning Birmingham, Clothes Cleaning Birmingham, Purse Restoration Birmingham, Pick and Delivery Birmingh