CALICO CORNERS

Founded 1948 • With Angi since July 2012

Furniture - Custom Made
Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Furniture - Sales

Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you love. We promise the expertise to bring your vision to life with a friendly, fun, creative experience. All products sold at Calico Corners are fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship. All of our custom products are made in the USA in local workrooms nationwide....

JG Southern Lawn Care

We are a locally owned company, with the goals to make your dream yard a reality. We offer a variety of services including: Complete lawn maintenance, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, debris removal, sod installation, laying mulch/pine-straw, leaf/stick removal, hedge trimming, chainsaw work, planting/gardening, and Christmas tree removal. We are looking to expand our clientele by offering professional work at a reasonable price. Thank you for choosing our team at JG Southern Lawn Care!

Offers by JG Southern Lawn Care on Angi
Olympus Landscape & Perfections

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

07/01/2013

This work was completed for an antique set of furniture which I did not want removed from my home. I instead provided a template and precise measurements for 3 box cushions for the couch and delivered to the store 5 large pillow inserts as well as 'old' box cushions from two chairs. The store's 'workroom' made zippered covers and created new cushion inserts as needed. The workmanship was outstandi...

Description of Work
In-store staff assisted me with selection of fabric and then provided large fabric samples for take-home, 'check-out'. Using the fabric I purchased from them, store staff made delivery of fabric and materials to workroom and oversaw contracted upholstery work. I had 5 large "loose" cushion covers made for pillow inserts I provided; 5 large box cushions made and covered. I ordered additional fabric which was delivered directly to my home

Category custom furniture

Decorative fabric, designer fabric, custom furniture, sofas, sectionals, settees, chairs, chaises, ottomans, benches, upholstered headboards, slipcovers, re-upholstery, decorative trim, window treatments, draperies, curtains, valances, swags, cornices, blinds, shades, shutters, window hardware, custom bedding, bedspreads, comforters, coverlets, duvets, bed skirts, pillows, cushions, table skirts, folding screens, table toppers, table runners, measuring, installation, free design service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available