C & N Contractors

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2010

C & N Contractors, Inc. is general contracting company that has specialized in remodeling and new construction for over 30 years. Currently the company uses it's own labor force as well as su-contractors. Depending on how large a project is, the billing is done when work is completed or in phases. The company accepts cash or checks for payment....

Invisible Fence of Central Alabama

Alabama's Largest and Most Successful Pet Fence Company. The original pet containment fence system. The most advanced technology including GPS fences and Boundary Plus Technology. We are also the ONLY pet fence company that has behavior certified trainers on staff to train your pet to stay at home. We offer in house payment plan options to fit any budget. All major credit cards accepted.

Garza Construction

We are a family business with over 20 years of experience that specializes in concrete work such as driveways, sidewalks, concrete slabs, retaining walls, and decorative concrete. We also offer work such as decking and small pavilions.

Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.

Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the ability for mold and mildew to grow, and insulates the crawlspace, therefore, making the home more energy efficient.

03/25/2013

N/A

Description of Work
As of this date the contact telephone number listed is out of service.

Category masonry

03/05/2013

The quoted price was for about $15,000. I have not decided yet, but I thought their price was good. They were very good folks to work with, I was impressed with them and I would not mind using them based on my experience so far. I was impressed with their honesty and straightforwardness.

Description of Work
I got a quote from C&N Contractors for asphalt paving.

Category driveway pavers

10/22/2012

It didn't. I don't chase contractors.

Description of Work
Called and spoke to man about driveway repair. Said he'd check it out that evening and get back to me. Never heard from him.

Category concrete repair

06/24/2012

We got several estimates on these repairs. Cand N wasn't the lowest but we were so impressed by the thought and effort that went into their proposal that it was a no-brainer to choose them. The work was done quickly and professionally. In fact, the work done on the large wall exceeded the scope in the contract at no extra charge. The crew was hard-working and courteous. They cleaned the site daily...

Description of Work
Three types of retaining walls were repaired: a cinder block wall (about 7 X 100 ft), a field stone faced wall (about 5 X 15 ft), and a dry stack wall (about 2 X 20 ft).

Category concrete repair,masonry,pavers, gravel