Birmingham Painting Co

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

2331 Dartmouth Cir

Birmingham, AL 35226

Birmingham Painting Company is locally owned and operated. Our goal is to provide the customer with the highest quality of craftsmanship at a reasonable price. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction....

10/17/2016

Raymond T.

Gary and his crew were great. Arrived promptly every day and worked hard all day. The house looks great!

Description of Work
Exterior painting and arranged for some repair work and added cedar shakes

Category drywall, house painters

09/06/2016

STEPHEN L.

Category house painters

09/29/2015

donald O.

This company is the best. They called immediately to set up a time to give us an estimate. Once we called them and accepted their estimate, they were able to start work within 2 business days. Gary, the manager came by every morning to check in with the workers and us to set up what would be done each day. He called on rainy days to let us know they would not be here. They even got up on the roof to paint the rusted pipes up there. The work they did looks great and the house overall is in much better shape. Ron, the head workman was such a joy. He really cared about what he was doing and wanted us to be pleased. The communication and workmanship were superb.

Description of Work
Powerwashed, caulked, and painted full house including trim. Also, for a separate fee, they arranged for a carpenter to replace rotten wood around house plus we added a beadboard ceiling to our carport.

Category roofing, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

08/11/2015

Janet D.

Description of Work
They painted my new house.

Category roofing, interior painters

08/11/2015

Rick G.

Category house painters

07/27/2015

Mark K.

Gary Elgin of Birmingham Painting Company is a true professional. There is such a huge difference between a do it yourself job, a friend painting it or companies that have whoever to paint. Gary and his team are professionals and your home looks so much better when it is perfect. Straight lines, no splatter, no runs etc. Gary Has a guy that I call Ronbo (instead of Rambo) because this person does not stop working. He is amazing and does one of the best jobs I have ever seen. They are so trustworthy over a 10 year relationship I do not even worry if I have to run an errand when they are there. Gary has even come by and watered my lawn and plants when I am out of town. I have a beautiful old historic home that I would not trust to just anybody and there is not a price in the world that could make me switch from Birmingham painting Company.Company ID 7382820.

Description of Work
Painted the master bedroom, Bathroom and closet. He has also worked with us for over a decade and has painted the entire home, inside and out.

Category interior painters

06/15/2012

Angela A.

I had a very positive experience with Birmingham Painting Co. Mr. Elgin arrived on time and was courteous and professional, as were his employees. This project was done over 2 days as the job required and electrician and painter and the sheet rock repair needed to dry completely before being painted . The electrical box was moved, sheet rock repaired, chandelier installed, and light bulbs replaced in high ceiling in day one. Mr. Elgin matched and purchased a can of paint and picked up light bulbs for the chandelier since I didn't have any and it did not come with them. All that remained was the touch up paint for day 2 and Mr. Elgin scheduled that for first thing the next morning. They cleaned up after themselves before leaving for the day. The next day I let Mr. Elgin know that I needed to take my daughter to the doctor that morning and that I hoped they could raise the chandelier 6 inches. Mr. Elgin was more than accommodating. He said that it would be no problem to raise the chandelier and that he would "work around me" and call me later in the day to schedule the adjustment and paint touch up. I was so pleasantly surprised by how incredibly professional and kind Mr. Elgin was. He followed through and called me after lunch and he and his electrician returned and completed the job in about 45 minutes the afternoon of day 2. Mr. Elgin quoted me $600.00 at the start of the project and he charged me $600.00 at the completion of the project. All employees of the Birmingham Painting Co. were professional, punctual, responsive and kind. I am very happy with the project and will call Birmingham Painting Co. again.

Description of Work
Picked up chandelier from store, delivered and installed chandelier. Removed existing light fixture, moved the location of the electrical box, repaired the sheet rock, touched up the ceiling where sheet rock was repaired, replaced light bulbs in high ceiling.

Category drywall, electrician, lighting, interior painters

ALUX - Luxury Interior Painting

ALUX Luxury Interior Painting is ready to take your paint project from dream to reality - with experience since 2011 & quality design, our team of highly skilled service professionals will be with you every step of the way. Call today for a free estimate!

WNB PAINTING &DRYWALL

Clark Home Improvement

Drywall install. Painting interior. Flooring install.

Our services include, but are not limited to: Interior and exterior painting, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, deck staining, wood replacement, popcorn ceiling removal, drywall repair, and refinishing stained doors.