American HomeCrafter Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

American HomeCrafter's has one thing in mind, you! We strive to provide the best experience for our clients, and their families. Your home is your biggest investment, next to your family. We keep that in mind from start to finish, and treat your home as we would our own. Thank you for stopping by today, we really appreciate your interest in our company and services. We offer free estimates with no obligation to purchase anything. 205-687-1389...

Our mission at ET`s Exterior Cleaning is to provide high-quality services and reliability for our customers. We go above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific need. Through open communication and exceptional service, we know you will find what you’re looking for with our Exterior Cleaning Business. Our relationship with our customers is just as important as the Qaulity work we provide! For more information or general inquiries, get in touch today. Remember when you support a small business,you are supporting a dream

As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in the clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

We are a company of Integrity and Honesty which is the backbone of our core values and beliefs. We offer Residential and Commercial services.

07/30/2015

Description of Work
Took my mothers money as a deposit but never returned to do the work. Published address is a vacant house and none of their phone numbers work.

Category drywall

01/24/2014

A week later, representatives from American HomeCrafter called and said that they had taken over warranty services for the Gutterguards I had installed ~3 years ago, and told me that they needed to come out and inspect the gutters. When they did, that told me that when CCR removed the gutters to install the new roofing, they reinstalled them incorrectly, voiding the warranty. they said that they c...

Description of Work
In November Clear Choice Roofing put a new rood on my house, doing an excellent job.

01/09/2014

I have tried to contact them and they have not returned my calls.

Description of Work
They took my money and did no work for me.

Category drywall,handyman service,replacement windows

Insulation, painting, siding, windows, handyman specific needs, electrical, plumbing, exterior / interior doors, drywall,gutter protection, gutter cleaning, vapor barrier's, thermal blanket wraps, plus much more. Please call today for more information.

Foundation repair, major masonary projects, pest control,