American HomeCrafter Inc.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

4249 4th Ave S Apt D1

Birmingham, AL 35222

American HomeCrafter's has one thing in mind, you! We strive to provide the best experience for our clients, and their families. Your home is your biggest investment, next to your family. We keep that in mind from start to finish, and treat your home as we would our own. Thank you for stopping by today, we really appreciate your interest in our company and services. We offer free estimates with no obligation to purchase anything. 205-687-1389...

07/30/2015

Dale M.

Description of Work
Took my mothers money as a deposit but never returned to do the work. Published address is a vacant house and none of their phone numbers work.

Category drywall

01/24/2014

James T.

A week later, representatives from American HomeCrafter called and said that they had taken over warranty services for the Gutterguards I had installed ~3 years ago, and told me that they needed to come out and inspect the gutters. When they did, that told me that when CCR removed the gutters to install the new roofing, they reinstalled them incorrectly, voiding the warranty. they said that they could take care of it, wanting ~$600 as a down payment. They also offered several other services. Here's the thing--CCR never removed the gutters in the first place. Furthermore, they did not have any business cards, nor did they have any contracts for the services they offered. I tried to contact them the following day, but my called were never returned. I have little choice but to conclude that these guys were trying to scam me.

Description of Work
In November Clear Choice Roofing put a new rood on my house, doing an excellent job.

01/09/2014

Derrick M.

I have tried to contact them and they have not returned my calls.

Description of Work
They took my money and did no work for me.

Category drywall, handyman service, replacement windows

Mejia Painter

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Rivas painting LLC

Clark Home Improvement

Drywall install. Painting interior. Flooring install.

Foundation repair, major masonary projects, pest control,

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about American HomeCrafter Inc.

How is American HomeCrafter Inc. overall rated?

American HomeCrafter Inc. is currently rated 1 overall out of 5.

What days are American HomeCrafter Inc. open?

American HomeCrafter Inc. is open:

Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

What payment options does American HomeCrafter Inc. provide

American HomeCrafter Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does American HomeCrafter Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, American HomeCrafter Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does American HomeCrafter Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, American HomeCrafter Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does American HomeCrafter Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, American HomeCrafter Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does American HomeCrafter Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, American HomeCrafter Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by American HomeCrafter Inc.?

Yes, American HomeCrafter Inc. offers warranties.

What services does American HomeCrafter Inc. offer?

American HomeCrafter Inc. offers the following services: Insulation, painting, siding, windows, handyman specific needs, electrical, plumbing, exterior / interior doors, drywall,gutter protection, gutter cleaning, vapor barrier's, thermal blanket wraps, plus much more. Please call today for more information.

Are there any services American HomeCrafter Inc. does not offer?

Foundation repair, major masonary projects, pest control,