AMERICAN AIR SYSTEMS INC

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2008

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 43481....

C&C Mechanical Heating & Air, LLC

C&C Mechanical Heating & Air, LLC

02/16/2015

American Air Systems was very nice, and they came in with a very competitive estimate, but they did not return one of my phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
American  Air Systems gave an estimate for replacing an Air Exchange/ Central Dehumidification Unit.

09/03/2013

They did a great job and identified and fixed the problem very quickly. They were very prompt and very professional. I was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used American Air Systems. They serviced our A/C that wasn't working.

05/29/2013

I emailed them through Angies List on Friday morning. I was called back early that afternoon. He said he would try to come by Saturday. I have not heard from them since then and it's been a month.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a heat pump that is not working correctly with a programmable thermostat. They were supposed to come out and look at it.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed], we greatly apologize for your inconvenience. We strive to return all calls and keep appointments on time. This spring we have undergone a transition in our business in which our owner, Ron, has retired due to health reasons. The timing of this change was somewhat unexpected and there have been a few growing pains in the process. Again, we sincerely apologize for this mistake...

01/11/2013

Steven arrived right on time and was personable, professional, and thorough. While there, he showed me some additional tips on my duct work, and gave me an estimate for running a gas line to my stove. I so enjoy supporting the local smaller businesses, and I will keep American Air Systems at the top of my list for Heating, AC, and even some small plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a small gas leak in a line that fed my gas furnace. Steven came and put in a new valve and fixed the pipe. Also, while he was there, I asked him about why a particular air vent in a room was not putting out either much heat or AC. He quickly showed me a damper switch that allowed me to control that--I had no clue it was even there! He could have easily convinced me I needed to have that duct replaced, but he showed me the quick fix.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,gas leak repair

01/18/2012

It was a pleasure from start to finish. They arrived when they promised and finished in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was moving into a new house. My furnace was over 25 years old and it was time for a new one. I got several quotes and American Air was professional and gave me the best offer. They installed a new furnace and ran some venting. They met with the inspectors and made sure everything was running great.

HVAC service & New