Alabama Re-Bath

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2007

4.3

As your one-stop-shop bathroom experts, we can remove, re-design, and install your entire bathroom from scratch, or do a partial remodel to fit your needs. We offer bathroom remodeling in the Birmingham/Huntsville Metro areas. We have products and options to suit a wide range of preferences and budgets, and skilled bathroom design consultants who can guide you through the many choices we offer: flooring, vanities & tops, showers & doors, tubs, whirlpools, walk in tubs, fixtures, and more. No hassle, no fuss, just the right bath, at the right price. After all, remodeling should be exciting, not nerve wracking. Why wait? Call Re-Bath & More today! 205-623-3080 (Birmingham) or 256-217-9833 (Huntsville) or you can simply email us at info@alabamarebath.com....

Keith The Plumber LLC

Keith The Plumber, LLC "Gettin' Busy 24/7 " www.keith-the-plumber.com Let the professionals at Keith The Plumber take care of all your plumbing needs 20+ yrs experience. Professional plumbing services at reasonable rates. No job too big. No job too small. We do them all 24/7. 5 year warranty on plumbing fixtures that we supply. Master Plumber Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Member of The BBB, HomeAdvisor & Angie's List. WARRANTIES AVAILABLE. Have all your plumbing needs done RIGHT the first time!! Call Keith The Plumber TODAY!! 24 hr EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE!!! Cash Checks & now accepting all major credit cards

Champion plumbing

We no longer do bathroom remodeling or shower replacement. We are a small plumbing business that takes care of you and your home without the high prices. Veteran owned and operated. Over 15 years of plumbing experience. Guaranteed to give you the best work for the price. We no longer do bathroom renovation or shower installs or removals.

Americas Best Services llc

Commercial Residential service company. Over 20 years experience 1 year warranty on all repairs 6 month warranty on all drain cleaning jobs Fast friendly response times with customer satisfaction as a major priority.

05/09/2019

reqested a quote but never got a response

Description of Work
wanted a jacuzzi tub replaced with a shower

09/01/2017

My experience with Re-Bath was very positive, and feel I can strongly recommend them to others. All the people that I spoke with and worked with were very polite and they did everything that they said they were going to. Overall had a great experience and am very pleased with all of the work that they did for me.

Description of Work
Bath remodel

02/07/2017

The lady that came to my house was very friendly and very helpful. The guy who installed was very professional and considerate of my home! My wife and daughter LOVED the finish product.

Description of Work
Remodel of bath.

12/02/2016

The provider was very friendly and very professional. He was very honest and puncutal.

Description of Work
The provider gave me an estimate for remodeling and did a walk through for what to do next in the remodeling process.

10/28/2016

The salesman promised a 6-8 week lead time, with status updates along the way. At week 10 I called, was asked to leave a message and production would call me back. No call back. I called office two days later, as well as the salesman. Left messages again. I did get a call back and was told that they would try to schedule the install in two to three weeks. No installation yet. If you want your remo...

Description of Work
Replace tub unit with walk in shower

Category home remodeling

I'm sorry but this is Alabama ReBath, we didn't perform your installation. However we did discuss this matter with the Nashville office (Tennessee ReBath) and they had apologized for the timeframe was a bit longer than usual due to substantial increase in sales in July and August. However, they said that they had you installed within a day or two right before Thanksgiving. We deeply apologize for ...

Acrylic liners, tub & shower conversion, walk-in tubs, bath & shower wall systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available