ACTON CARPET SERVICE

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2006

Additional contact - Regina...

BRADY FLOORING

BRADY FLOORING

Family owned business. Locally owned and operated. 20 years in business. Licensed and Insured. Formerly owned business was Brady Carpet Cleaning.

06/24/2012

See above, nothing to tell, I guess I'm not important enough to have my messages returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unfortunately I can't say anything good about Acton Carpet Service, which is to say I can't say anything at all. I contacted them by two methods (detailed email and phone message), neither were returned. This is not the first time I've contacted an Angie List Alabama contractor without any work done.Robert Hudson

11/24/2008

They are great. I have used them for both residential and commercial work, and I have been very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them in my work as a designer.

07/13/2006

I hired Acton to put in new carpeting in the three bedrooms of my house as well as the hall and den. They also had a great selection in hardwood flooring, so I decided to install that in my kitchen and dining room. They are the best in town, I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and hardwood flooring was installed in 3 bedrooms a hall, den and kitchen for a total of approximately 1,600 feet.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

07/13/2006

Acton Flooring is an extremely reliable company. I had a wonderful experience with them. It took the gentleman who came out about 6 hrs to lay the carpeting down in my home, and it looks just fantastic. I will use Acton Flooring if I ever need carpeting laid in my home again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acton Flooring laid down 1500 square feet of carpeting in 2 bedrooms, a living room, a den, and a hallway.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Commercial work, contract bidding, some residential, labor and installation

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa