ACTON CARPET SERVICE

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2006

Additional contact - Regina...

Carpet Outlet of Pelham

Carpet Outlet of Pelham

Information about us: * 25+ years experience in the flooring industry, licensed, bonded, and insured. QUICK AND EASY FINANCING AVAILABLE. All major credit cards accepted. A+ rating with the BBB. Other services include: blinds, shutters, pleated and solar shades, plus area rugs. Don't get ripped off by big retail, come support a local business and get a better deal for doing so. We do our own installations.

06/24/2012

See above, nothing to tell, I guess I'm not important enough to have my messages returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unfortunately I can't say anything good about Acton Carpet Service, which is to say I can't say anything at all.  I contacted them by two methods (detailed email and phone message), neither were returned.  This is not the first time I've contacted an Angie List Alabama contractor without any work done.Robert Hudson

11/24/2008

They are great. I have used them for both residential and commercial work, and I have been very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them in my work as a designer.

07/13/2006

Acton Flooring is an extremely reliable company. I had a wonderful experience with them. It took the gentleman who came out about 6 hrs to lay the carpeting down in my home, and it looks just fantastic. I will use Acton Flooring if I ever need carpeting laid in my home again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Acton Flooring laid down 1500 square feet of carpeting in 2 bedrooms, a living room, a den, and a hallway.

07/13/2006

I hired Acton to put in new carpeting in the three bedrooms of my house as well as the hall and den. They also had a great selection in hardwood flooring, so I decided to install that in my kitchen and dining room. They are the best in town, I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and hardwood flooring was installed in 3 bedrooms a hall, den and kitchen for a total of approximately 1,600 feet.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

Commercial work, contract bidding, some residential, labor and installation

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa