AAMCO Transmissions

With Angi since August 2010

2610 6TH Ave S

Birmingham, AL 35233

Corporate Contact: Mike Peluca - mpekula@americandriveline.com, (800) 292-8500 x 221....

09/11/2017

Micki M.

It went well.

Description of Work
Needed a new transmission in my son's truck.

09/13/2014

Michael B.

I am very satisfied with the service I received from Bourke Thomas and his staff at the Birmingham AAMCO. He provided continuous communication all along the way. The work was done as promised, on time, at the price quoted. They actually replaced all four engine mounts at the price quoted for only replacing two since at initial inspection it was thought only two needed to be replaced. This was the first time I used this AAMCO and I will be back in the future when my cars need service. I believe I was treated fairly and honestly.

Description of Work
This locally owned AAMCO rebuilt the transmission, replaced the torque converter and replaced the engine mounts on my 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan.

05/20/2014

Mark A.

The staff at Aamco Transmissions are very professional. The car is performing great, no squeaks.

Description of Work
Aamco Transmissions repaired my rear brakes.

Auto Transmission