Gray's Tree Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2006

3685 Parkwood Road

Bessemer, AL 35022

We specialize in asphalt shingle roofing – single family homes, apartment complexes, churches, and light commercial buildings. 15 Years experience in the tree service, Senor Citizen Discount, We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex. Additional address - 2191 Montevallo Rd, SW Birmingham, AL 35211. Additional DBA - Gray's Roofing and Tree Service, Grays Tree Service LLC, GAGB LLC. Additional phone - (205) 945-2006....

06/30/2020

Bruce M.

Wish I could give these folks a double A! The only issue I had was in getting an estimator out to provide an estimate. Gray's was REALLY busy and the estimator was leaving messages at the wrong number. Everything got solved and again, while it took some time to actually get a crew out to remove some trees, when they did arrive they did an absolutely outstanding job. I had 3 different crews out - one to cut, one to haul away and a crew that totally restored the look of my driveway where trees were stacked. My neighbor even decided to have a tree cut down while I had a crew here! I had one huge dead pine and a huge live pine removed and 5 other dead or dying hardwoods removed. Folks - please note Gray's is a busy and professional company - and I totally confirm they are worth the wait. Each member of Gray's from Nancy in the office, to the estimator, and each crew member are hard working, polite and professional. One just cannot go wrong with doing business with Gray's. This is my second contract with Gray's, my in-laws use Gray's as does my daughter for their tree cutting and removal needs.

Description of Work
cut down and remove 7 trees

Category hauling services,tree service,chimney caps

05/21/2018

SUZANNE H.

Gray's did a great job grinding a large pine stump and the roots. The price was very reasonable. I did ask for a phone call when they were to be at my home that I did not receive but once I saw the great job they did, I was not upset that I was not able to review their work.

Description of Work
Stump grinding

11/27/2017

Emily S.

They did a fantastic job removing the tree from a precarious location and then promptly and thoroughly removing the trunks and limbs from the street a week later (it was removed right before a holiday). They were a little difficult to nail down on the scheduling, but we were requesting service in the midst of several storms so I know they were busy.

Description of Work
Difficult tree removal

10/24/2017

Laura D.

They cleaned up all of the debris in front of our neighbor’s house. However, they left tree trunks and branches stacked about 7 feet y’all in front of OUR house. They even blew all of the leaves into our yard from my neighbor’s tree. When I saw this and headed outside the guys all got in their truck and left. This is extremely unprofessional! Note: the picture is my house. The trees are not!

Description of Work
My neighbors had trees cut by Gray’s.

09/13/2017

Jean F.

Great. They always are careful not to damage other trees. Clean up is excellen too. In fact after they ground the stumps they volunteered to spread out the mulch, blow my driveway of debris from Hurricane Irma, and even hauled off a big branch that had fallen in the yard.

Description of Work
Cut 3 dead trees and ground stumps

08/31/2017

C Lynn B.

Gray's was very responsive, and did a fantastic job from estimate to clean up. They have all their own equipment, so there was no waiting or extra payment for a crane. The crew was wonderful. I would use this company again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
A huge tree fell on the house. It needed to be removed from a very precarious place on the roof and in the back yard.

05/10/2017

Susie H.

Receptionist was rude and not helpful. I have not received a follow up call or contact from the company regarding rescheduling or even to discuss the matter.

Description of Work
I requested an estimate that was received on 4/12. On 5/4, I finally received an email stating the work would be performed/completed on 5/10. On 5/9, I received a phone call in late afternoon stating that Mr. Gray had put a hold on all work scheduled. No answer as to rescheduling date or apologies. The receptionist said she would put a note on Mr Gray's desk regarding the work as it involves 4 dead oak trees that are an endangerment to my house and property. As of today 5/10, I still have not gotten any additional response of any kind from this company.

04/24/2017

Brian S.

These guys always have a good price. They do good work and clean up well.

Description of Work
Had quite a few trees cut down in the back yard

02/27/2017

Kenneth W.

Trees cut down still waiting for them to remove them from my property . It has been raining , so they don't want to make a mess out of my lot .

Description of Work
Had 2 large oak trees cut down and removed

Category hauling services,tree service

12/27/2016

Cecil C.

did what I wanted like I wanted. The price surprised me and I shook hands ASAP!!!! As other services called me to schedule an estimate, I WOULD SAY "no" I had already reached an agreement. They cut the tree and left it on the ground for me and the cost was much reduced because I did not pay for cutting it into small pieces, loading it, nor the cost of hauling it off. The tree was safely fell between two houses and left for new to clean up. I should hv paid lil extra to have the limbs moved but now I will hv a Bon Fire on New Year's Eve and the trunk will become a habit for whatever lives in a fallen tree trunk. I do not live in city. For u guys, they will leave it clean, but your cost will be greater than mine. I am just relieved that I, nor the precious ones, must sleep under a dead mine large enough it shook the Earth when it hit the Terra. My price includes removal of several limbs over hanging the house as we might as well get em now while they are here.

Description of Work
dangerous tree removal

E5M Hydro Wash LLC

E5M Hydro Wash, LLC provides residential and commercial exterior cleaning solutions such as soft washing, roof cleaning, pressure washing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and gutter brightening. At E5M Hydro Wash, we believe a quality cleaning shouldn't break the bank, nor should the client sacrifice quality in their next cleaning project. E5M Hydro Wash is owned and operated by U.S. Marine Corps retiree, Gene K Marshall, Jr.

Zamora Tree Service LLC

Zamora Tree Sevice LLC is a family owned business serving Jefferson county and Shelby county and surrounding areas, with more then 10 years of experience. If your problem consists of trees or tree branches, we have you covered.

Andan Home & Business LLC

Andan Home & Business Offers Turn-Key Cleaning Solutions For Residential And Commercial clients, Where Quality And Complete Customer Satisfaction Comes First. We Operate A Drug Free and Background Checked Staff. Our Crews Are Courteous, Fully Trained And Wear Uniforms and We Provide Prompt, Detailed Free Estimates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Installation, repair & replacement of roof, attic ventilation, metal flashing, conventional shingles, roof decking, tree and debris removal, meticulous clean-up, interior repairs, trim, carpentry & painting.