AUX Home Services

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2006

4.1

We are Birmingham's premiere Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical service provider. We have been servicing Birmingham since 1987. Additional DBA - Aux Mechanical Inc....

Perfect Service Heating & Air

**$48 SERVICE CALL or TUNE-UP Special (per unit)**Perfect Service has over 50 Employees & over 23 service trucks running on a daily basis. We have 24/7 emergency service. We offer financing through Alabama Power, Spire, Wells Fargo, and Turns. We accept cash, check, & credit card as forms of payment. We are an Elite HEIL equipment provider

Offers by Perfect Service Heating & Air on Angi
Stability Mechanical, LLC

Stability Mechanical is family owned and operated. We service Birmingham, AL and surrounding areas. Our focus is quality and service. We can handle any service request for new construction or existing commercial and residential properties. We believe in hard work, quality products and dependable service.

Offers by Stability Mechanical, LLC on Angi
ETHRIDGE HEATING AND AIR, INC

Ethridge Heating and Air is a local, family-owned and operated company. We have been serving Birmingham and surrounding areas since 2002, when Jamie Ethridge established the company. Jamie personally has over 25 years in the HVAC industry. After working in the industry for several years, Jamie decided to create a company that is focused on personalized service where personal comfort and quality work is of the utmost importance. Throughout that time Ethridge Heating and Air has kept pace by continually working to offer our customers the most effective, energy efficient HVAC, Birmingham, AL has to offer. At Ethridge Heating and Air, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, quality, and professional employees. All of our employees are experienced, licensed, and insured. We perform extensive background checks and drug screenings to ensure you work with the best in the industry. We offer financing for new installations.

Offers by ETHRIDGE HEATING AND AIR, INC on Angi

02/19/2021

It went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessary.

Description of Work
The furnace unit needed to be serviced. Mostly, it needed to be cleaned and a manufacturer defect with the engine needed to be addressed.

04/13/2018

They came out to give me a price on extending a gas line 25'. Materials can be bought for less than $100 and time to do would be about 90 min. The fellow that came out was nice, but right away started talking about home service plans. I did not call about home service plans. He wanted to see bathrooms, hotwater heaters and HVAC, I stopped him and said that I am not interested in a service plan, ju...

Description of Work
run gas line

Category plumbing

03/11/2017

This was a personal experience with us. I hope they go out of business. They are horrible. Before I married my husband he bought a brand new house and bought it from the builder and they always tell you to have things serviced like heating once a year. My husband had never had a heat pump before so it was new to him. When it came time to turn on the heat, a heat pump it's like fan and it blows coo...

04/22/2015

he put the toilet in backwards and the faucet leak through the drain and I have to say terrible terrible service about ithad to hire another plumber finish it

Description of Work
put the toilet in backwards and the faucet leet through the drain and the faucet busted a drain line in the wall and left it would never return

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

This individual is mistaken about any service he received from our company. Our Company has never serviced the person issuing this complaint nor have we serviced the address indicated in this review. After reading the review, which makes absolutely no sense, it appears apparent the person had no true plumbing professional provide the work. I respectfully request this complaint be removed

02/18/2015

We have used them for 10 to 12 years. They are extremely professional, and they have very good communication if you have a problem. Their pricing is fair, and they are just very professional. That is probably the big thing. Communication is very important to us, and we work odd hours, so if you make an appointment, it is very important to make the appointment. For us, it almost means getting off w...

Description of Work
We use Aux Mechanical Inc for heating and air conditioning. We are on an annual maintenance contract. They provide the furnace inspection, and system maintenance of our heating system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential & commercial air conditioning, remodeling kitchen and bath, drain cleaning, irrigation, dishwasher repair, heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, generators, electrical repairs, landscape lighting & appliance.Drain cleaning,Sewer replacments, water service,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available