Paul Jenkins

Founded 1973 • With Angi since September 2009

Big Bill's Appliance Service

Big Bill's Appliance Service

We're a locally-owned and operated company. We are dedicated to providing the Greater Mobile, AL area including Spanish Fort and Daphne for over 25 years with long-lasting appliance repairs at an affordable rate. When you come to us for help, you're more than just a number. We treat you like family. Additional phone - (251) 344-5666. Additional DBA - Big Bill's Maytag Home Appliance.

08/30/2011

bad

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
    He gave me an estimate for the job, but never came back. I called him and he said his wife had an accident and he was busy at the hospital for a while, so I found someone else to do the job.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/15/2009

I had a 5th wheel RV trailer that I was renting out. The RV refrigerator went out. To repair the RV refrigerator would have been very expensive. Mr. Jenkins went to several stores to find the right size refrigerator at the right size. He found a refrigerator at major home improvement store in Mobile, AL. Mr. Jenkins went to Mobile and picked up the refrigerator which was about an 80 mile round tri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 5th wheel trailer's RV refrigerator with a 10 cubic foot home refrigerator.

CATEGORY appliance repair,handyman service

09/29/2009

Mr. Jenkins and his wife did an excellent job at a reasonable price. I can recommend him to anyone who has a MH problem. Mr. Jenkins said he can do anything on a MH except move and level it. I have his telephone number handy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Jenkins is a mobile/manufactured home repair expert. I have a 1971 rental mobile home which was developing roof leaks. I used Angie's List to find some roofing companies to call for estimates. The responses were that the MH was too fragile to do any roof repair to over $5000 for a roof over. I called the local MH parts supplier. They gave me Mr. Jenkins' telephone number. Mr. Jenkins was prompt to inspect the MH. He complimented the sturdiness of the MH. He suggested that he use rolled steel to seal the MH roof and coat it with elastomeric roof coating. A suggestion that no other roofer proposed and a third of the cost of the other estimates. Due to the historic rain in Mobile, Alabama, Mr. Jenkins and his wife had to clean and dry off the roof several times to only have torrential rain ruin all of their work. I mean SEVERAL times. They also repaired the kitchen ceiling which had been damaged due to the leaks.

CATEGORY roofing

Relevel trailers, shower tubs, sheet rock work. Mobile home repair

Moving