Superior Roofing

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2010

PO Box 1977

Auburn, AL 36831

Locally owned and have been in business since 1982. ...

08/16/2017

Pinehurst V.

Superior Roofing did a phenomenal job. Let's give them some well deserved credit. They came when they said they would come. We had to wait for the rain you know, that wasn't anybody's fault. They completed the job 7/10/17. They completed it over that weekend. As a matter of fact, they worked a Saturday to complete the job. They finished Saturday 7/8/17 and brought me the bill Monday. It was an apartment building roof. I fully intend to use them when we do the rest of them. They were professional. They cleaned everything up. T hey had supervisor on site at all times. Just fantastic. These guy did a fantastic job. I am so happy with them, so pleased with them. I full well, intend on using them. We have 13 buildings here and we are going to do a major rehab. in the next few years. We are going on 20 years. I well intend on using them when we do the rest of our roofs when we do the rest of our buildings. Definitely plan to use them again.

Description of Work
Lea is manager who gave reviews. Roof replacement.

05/17/2017

Mavis E.

Leaks are gone. I've watched this company replace roofs on two houses on my street. They have a well trained, experienced crew, and good equipment. They stripped and replaced the roof in one day. They left the yard free of trash and didn't damage the landscape. One neighbor was having trouble with leaks where a room had been added. They returned again and again until it was fixed.

Description of Work
Repair to leaks in roof. They removed shingles along the valleys, replaced the damaged wood, storm guards, decking and installed new shingles. Matches old shingles well.

06/24/2016

Alethea J.

First, I just absolutely loved this company, even though we ended up going with another company for practical reasons. Superior Roofing a family company, and the guy who came out to do our estimate is, I believe, the son of the founder of the company. He was a super nice guy, and it was just obvious that he's a total pro and knows all there is to know about roofing. I would have had more than 100 percent confidence in entrusting our roof project to this company. Unfortunately, probably because they're so good, the company was booked up until July, and we really needed to get our roof done sooner than that as multiple leaks were wrecking our ceilings.

Description of Work
Gave us an estimate for a new roof

04/29/2016

Janet S.

Description of Work
Great work. Finished in one day. Did not try to sell me things I did not need. In fact just the opposite....told me my skylights were high quality and some copper did not need replacing saving me money. Would highly recommend!

Category roofing, skylights

12/10/2015

Thomas B.

Description of Work
Great job, roofed a 3500 sq ft two story house in one day. Crew was excellent, professional and good quality

10/25/2015

Bernhard K.

Perfect. Lowest quote, came on day promised, got the job done with a crew of 7 or so, clean work, did not leave a mess.

Description of Work
Re-roof house.

10/09/2015

Steve K.

Description of Work
Did a great job and provided detailed list of supplies.

06/22/2015

Tom L.

Description of Work
Superior Roofing came out, inspected the roof, and provided a quote. We felt we were in good hands. As soon as our insurance process is completed we plan to put Superior Roofing to work.

04/06/2015

Fran S.

03/31/2015

Mark L.

Excellent. Everything was fine.

Description of Work
Roofing. Patched up holes and replaced boots.

10/27/2014

Glenn L.

Great

Description of Work
Roofing

07/15/2014

Mark R.

He arrived just as promised, and the work was performed without any problems. His crew was clean and respectable. When the roof was completed they cleaned up their mess. It was a very good experience.

Description of Work
Replaced roof damaged by hail.

07/15/2014

Lisa M.

07/11/2014

Tom A.

Superior Roofing- Such a fitting name! Working with Cody has been an absolute pleasure and I would recommend he and his team to anyone looking for their services! We were under a time crunch, and they came through for us! The roof looks great and they left the home as clean as when they showed up!

Description of Work
New roof!

06/27/2014

Jimmy H.

What stood out was the cost, the cost was very affordable and their professionalism. I personally felt like they were a reputable company.

Description of Work
They did a roofing repair.

03/31/2014

Fred W.

Superior Roofing is fantastic! We had hail damage and needed our house re-roofed. They came in with about 20 workers and completed the job IN ONE DAY! I was pleasantly surprised that the workers were courteous, focused on their work, and seemed genuinely concerned that we were satisfied. About 2 years after the job, squirrels chewed through part of our roof, including the felt under the shingles. Even though it wasn't the fault of Superior Roofing, when the son of the owner came to look at it, he told us they would fix it. They did and they didn't charge us. We are going to build a mother-in-law cottage on our property and Superior Roofing will definitely be our roofer for the job.

Description of Work
Re-roofed our house

02/23/2014

john C.

Description of Work
Put new roof on house, shop.

02/21/2014

Teresa L.

Description of Work
Gave bid on new roof, but price was VERY high.

03/24/2013

Gary W.

I sent them a Email and ask them to call. they called the next morning and came out to check the roof that afternoon. He said, there was some work that needed to be done before he could do the job. He recommended some one. I called them the next day and the came out that day and gave me a price and I ok the work. He said, that He was on another job and it would take about 10 days before he could do the work. The day they came out to check my roof I pick out the shingles I wanted. He told me He would order them and it would take two week before they would be in. The work was done on the roof and when shingles came in they got the work done in one day . They did a great job and I am very happy with my new roof.

Description of Work
they replaced the shingles on my roof.

12/05/2012

John G.

The service was great. They completed the entire project in one day. There was one occasion where I had a small leak, but they came out right away and fixed it. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Superior Roofing tore down my old roof and put in a new one.

09/30/2012

Robert L.

Finished in one day. exactly what I wanted and 1/2 the price of the other guys

Description of Work
Complete New Roof. Removal of old roof

06/20/2012

Steve S.

From the beginning of our interactions, the representative of the company was highly professional and responsive to our needs and questions. They scheduled the work in a timely manner and completed the re-roofing job efficiently (one weekend morning). The crew worked well and receptive to questions we had during installation. They cleaned up exceptionally well. We are very pleased with the product and services.

Description of Work
Removed existing roof and re-roofed. Replaced vents, skylights, and pipe flashing.

Category roofing, skylights

09/21/2011

Howard C.

I thought their price was too high. There was nothing wrong with them but he wanted more than I wanted to pay.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from DGS Superior Roofing to put a roof on a building and remodel a screened porch.

Category decks, roofing, sunrooms

J&G Home Renovations

J & G Home Renovations, Inc of Columbus, GA are home improvement experts with 10+ years experience. We offer affordable rain gutters in a variety of colors. Our home remodeling specialists serves residential and commercial areas. Let us provide all your new construction and repair needs.

We Company

We specialize in custom decks, porches, and patios! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Guyette Roofing & Construction

Guyette Roofing & Construction is family owned, been in business since 1982, and a member of the BBB. We are also fully licensed and insured. A full service roofing company located in downtown Montgomery, Guyette Roofing & Construction has served the Montgomery area for over 30 years. We have grown from a one-man woodworking operation in a Montgomery garage to a full scale roofing company capable of doing the largest residential and commercial jobs. Owner, Bill Guyette, runs the company with his two sons, Billy and Jonathan. With a relentless commitment to customer service, the lifeblood of our business is quality craftsmanship and long term relationships.

Residential roofing.