BOBBY TERRY CO

Founded 1974 • With Angi since February 2007

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. 25 EMPLOYEES....

Valley Heating & Cooling

Valley Heating and Cooling is a Full Service Heating and Cooling Company serving North Alabama since 1974. We are headquartered in Decatur, AL and have dispatches available in Cullman, Moulton, Athens, and Madison. We provide service 24/7 and service most brands and models of Heating and Cooling, Equipment. Additional email - declan@valleyheatingandcooling.com. Award winning. Additional phones - (256) 773-4262, (256) 233-2966. Additional DBA - Jones-Nunn Inc.

Aire Serv of Huntsville

Searching for a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) company in the Huntsville, Madison and Hampton Cove area? For expert heating and air conditioning repairs, maintenance, and installations, Aire Serv of Huntsville is the trusted source for all your HVAC needs. Call for your seasonal tune-up, service to an existing system, or if you are in need of a new high efficiency system! Make Aire Serv “your comfort company” and our world class technicians will solve your heating and air conditioning concerns today. You know the cost before we start and never an overtime charge.

Ford City Painter

08/27/2018

The replaced my old heat pump, put in a new pad, repaired some insulation around the ductwork around the house, and even put mulch around the new pad. All for the original estimate give, all included. (I had another company come by and give me an estimate and they quoted $11,000 to $12,000, saying I needed new ductwork, which I didnt.). I recommend Bobby Terry Co.

Description of Work
New heat pump

09/25/2017

They went into the house and broke a bunch of stuff. They didn't do a real professional job that I thought they should be able to do. I wouldn't recommend them for that. They fixed the problem but broke stuff in the house. I think the price was on the high side for what they did.

Description of Work
He fixed a leaking commode.

Category plumbing

07/27/2017

The over all experience was pretty high, at least an A. The price was better than we thought it was going to be, we thought there was something really big wrong with it and it wasn't. So I'd say probably a B for price.

Description of Work
Air conditioner maintenance

12/13/2016

The good side is they are fairly responsive and knowledgeable. They're pretty expensive. They do have experience on geothermal heat pumps. It was more expensive than I thought.

Description of Work
We've used Bobby Terry for heating and air conditioning.

11/28/2016

Quickly and efficiently. Great job.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet. Replace outdoor spigot.

Category plumbing

HEATING, COOLING, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, GAS, HOME BUILDING, REMODELS, SEPTIC TANKS, SECURITY, AUDIO, BACKHOE & TRACTOR WORK

DUCT CLEANING