Alabama Mailbox Company

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2013

139 Turkey Hollow Ln

Ashville, AL 35953

Sales and Repair of Mailboxes and Street Signs...

10/14/2019

Dee C.

NEVER CALLED! ANGIES LIST SUCKS!!! NEVER RECEIVED ANY CALLS FOR THIS PROJECT OR FOR THE ROOFING PROJECT I REQUESTED EITHER!! I WILL NEVER USE THIS SITE AGAIN!! BAD BUSINESS!!

Description of Work
repair to mailbox

12/12/2016

Kelly F.

Took longer to get than expected. But they did a good job removing old post and placing new one in the ground.

Description of Work
New mailbox that matched the neighborhood

12/12/2016

Kelly F.

Took longer than they said but did a great job installing and removing old broken post

Description of Work
Needed a particular type of mailbox to match the neighborhood

01/03/2015

Maria T.

I asked for a bigger box, but never received a phone call to follow up. Not sure what happened? Do not remember exatly the time of the call. I still have the emails. I then proceeded and did the work by going to an on line mailbox site and purchasing what I needed.

Description of Work
Provider called and email a quote, nice on the phone we discussed sizes, price, etc.

10/17/2014

cale M.

Description of Work
Replaced mailbox. It went well. Very easy to deal with.

Category mailbox repair

Thank you for taking time to review us and our services. Unfortunately aluminum prices drive the prices of our products. We hope to assist you in the future.

06/20/2014

Peggy S.

That is really well. I worked for Ace Tree Service and was under my personal account to pull that up because I have an Angie’s List account. We damaged the mailbox in that community for we had to have the exact mailbox and it was discontinued. Everybody said, you cannot find one. So, I sent them a picture and they found one and had to me in 3 days. They were awesome and really great.

Description of Work
I used Alabama Mailbox Company. They helped us found a mailbox.

Category

Thank you [member name removed] for taking the time to give us a review. We also appreciate your business very much and as the owner I am glad to hear we were able to match your needs. We have access to over 10,000 mailbox styles, so if you or a neighbor are ever in need.....just give us a call! Thank you and have an incredible day!

08/17/2013

Tony N.

The crew from Alabama Mailbox showed up and had the mailbox replaced and everything cleaned up before we even realized that they were there. Very professional.

Description of Work
They replaced my mailbox which was destroyed by an Alagasco contract crew.

Category mailbox repair

Thank you for taking time to give us a review. We appreciate your time as well as your business!

08/02/2013

Miko K.

Correct mailbox was delivered and installed great but was a little tough getting in touch with the office. The office staff was not available when I called on Wednesday (and emailed) because she was at college orientation with her child. A backup office staff would be helpful.

Description of Work
Order, deliver and install mailbox.

Category mailbox repair

We now have part time office help. Thank you for your business as well as your thoughts on making our team better! Have an incredible day!

05/21/2013

Jim and Susan B.

It was excellent work. They knew the mailbox type for my homeowners association. They were professional. The concrete and mailbox installers came one day and then a couple days later a painter came to paint the mailbox. I got quality for what I paid for.

Description of Work
They replaced and painted a new mailbox. They reset the steel mailbox holding in concrete.

Category mailbox repair

Thanks (deleted member name)....we appreciate you taking the time to give your thoughts about our service. We thank you for your business!
    Signs

Mailbox and Street Sign Sales, Painting and Repair.