Precision Air

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2012

1601 Granada Road

Arab, AL 35016

Precision Air is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor in the State of Alabama. We vow to provide our customers superior, affordable comfort and service....

02/11/2015

Lloyd D.

Description of Work
Commercial HVAC work. Went fine.

06/27/2014

Marjorie T.

They did a good job and finished up quickly. The room is much more pleasant now that it has air coming in it.

Description of Work
they added duct materials and cut out a new vent in a room that the previous owner had added to the house, but hadn't bothered to put a vent in at the time.

03/23/2014

Forrest E.

Nathan came out on a cold Sunday afternoon to do some repair work on my old unit. After he repaired the unit I told him that I wanted to get an estimate from him for replacing the old unit (27 years old and requiring more and more repair visits). He promptly provided estimates for several different alternatives and explained the pros and cons of each unit to me. He never pushed for a particular unit. I contacted other HVAC companies and got other estimates. These other companies were more expensive than Precision Air. I spent several days doing research work on different brands and different types heating/cooling units and came up with numerous questions. I would email my questions to Nathan and he promptly responded with the answers. I selected the unit I thought best fitted my needs and budget and called Nathan. I told him when I would like the unit installed and he arrived early on the appointed morning, removed my old unit, had to modify some duct work, and installed the new unit. He finished the work that afternoon. Everything looked and worked great. i am pleased with my purchase and was impressed with Nathan's professionalism, knowledge of Heating/cooling units, and patience in working with me to make my decision. I feel like I got a very good deal on the unit and the installation work was exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend Professional Air to my friends for any type HVAC work.

Description of Work
Replaced my 27 year old heat pump with a new gas pack unit.

04/10/2013

Mike C.

Finally found the best AC company I have ever used. We built this house 16 years ago and have not yet replaced our AC Unit. Have had work done on it for the last 6 years. We have replaced everything but the heating coils over the years. Our unit stop working totally last night. My son-in-law referred Precision Air to me for he did some work for them. Boy I am glad I listened and not call our normal company we have been using over the years. This company was so professional, understanding and courteous. My son-in-law called them and gave them my number, he called me and let me know about when he would be here. Showed up on time. Listened to what has been happening over the years. Went and took a look, came back with the results and gave me an estimate price. Now, he knew we needed to replace our unit, but financially we are unable to do that at this time. Not only was he understanding over that, he gave me a price and once he did everything he had done to the unit, he actually came back and invoiced me the exact same price he quoted. Do not know about you, but that hardly ever happens. I am so impressed with this company, I highly recommend and will recommend them to anyone I know.

Description of Work
AC was not working at all. Performed a diagnostic, did a full service tune-up, repaired several bad wires, replace 10uf capacitor and added 2 pounds of R22 freon, cleaned all around AC Unit which had weeds and leaves, cleaned air filter (which is one that is a re-usable filter), after cleaning around AC Unit, found a couple of wires that were exposed to elements, which is probably why my AC unit would blow a fuze, he fixed the wires were they were no longer exposed to the elements.

Lee Company

Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list for your home, we get it done. In the midst of a busy world, your home should be a sanctuary. With Lee Company on the job, you have more time to enjoy your home – and your life. Lee Company keeps your home comfortable, safe, and looking good. Our team, from licensed tradesmen to professional handymen, handles all kinds of home services: heating and air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, windows, appliance repair, home security, and more. You name it; we do it. Lee Company has proudly served customers since 1944. Our team is recognized as a Top Workplace by The Tennessean, an Angie's List Super Service award winner since 2008, and an Ethics in Commerce winner by the Better Business Bureau.

Offers by Lee Company on Angi
    Comfort Specialist Heating and Air

FREE 2-person cruise (you just pay port frees and taxes) when you hire us for any unit installation! Call us today for details! (256) 333-5448 Our purpose is to serve local families at the highest level so they can enjoy safe and comfortable lives. We have a noble calling at Comfort Specialist Heating & Air: Enrich the lives of local families by ensuring they are safe and comfortable. To us, that is our highest purpose. We view it not as a job, but as the highest privilege to be entrusted with this responsibility. We take it seriously, pursue it relentlessly, and serve tirelessly. We understand that not everyone has the money saved to pay for new installations or services up front, so at Comfort Specialist we like to give our customers the option to finance their HVAC services with approved credit through Wells Fargo. We raise the bar in everything we do: every team member, every action, every word, every service, every time. We actively seek opportunities to be better in this moment than we ever were before. When we each seek to raise the bar with these core values, we become unstoppable.

Offers by Comfort Specialist Heating and Air on Angi
    Conditioned Air Solutions LLC

We are a locally owned and operated Commercial and Residential HVAC company. Our up front pricing, service partner plan and our attention to detail, makes your experience even better. We take care of Heating, Air, Gas, Dryer Vent and other services for you. Give us a call and see the difference. HVAC AL #08093 REF AL #52466

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Repairs, Maintenance, System Installation/Replacement/Upgrade, Ductwork, Free Estimates, 24/7 Emergency Service, Service on ALL Makes and Models, Free Second Opinions, Indoor Air Quality, Same-Day Service