Armstrong Heating and Cooling

With Angi since August 2009

Aaron Frost Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling

Aaron Frost - Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling is the premier air conditioning services company. We provide an array of services from air conditioner installation to AC repair and maintenance. Whether you need a commercial grade air conditioner or a small residential HVAC system, we can help you get the job done right the very first time and at the most affordable price possible. We want to work flexibly with our clients and ensure that their budgets can be met.

07/01/2020

Very well! Brandon came out in a Sunday after hours. A Godsend!! Thank you!!

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

06/06/2020

Leslie Heindyl; The absolute BEST! I could type a page about Brandon (&Dennis). We are so thankful for his excellent customer service and how he went above and beyond for us, but it’s more than that! It’s hard to find anyone these to takes pride in what they do and stands behind their work! Thank you for helping us during the hottest part of the year and getting our new unit installed with perfect...

Description of Work
repair of unit

09/15/2017

They are a good, reliable, honest company. They do good work and he is honest about it.

Description of Work
I used them about a month and a half ago. They had to replace a compressor on my heat pump.

08/19/2009

Our A/C was not cooling like I thought it should. I called and the serviceperson told me he was on the other side of he county but thought he could come by and check my unit around 4pm that day. He arrived around 3:45 , check the unit , added the freon and was done in about 15 minutes. Theuniot is working so much better .

Description of Work
Serviced home A/C unit