Abbey Carpet & Floor of Anniston

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2010

4.4

As the premier floor covering showplace in Alabama, Ted's Abbey Carpet & Floor is your one-stop showroom for all of your floor covering needs. We have 8,000 samples of carpet and a wide selection of hardwood, laminate, stone and tile. We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! Let our expert staff guide you every step of the way, and our professional installation team will pamper your home from start to finish!...

Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around Birmingham.

I have 20 + years of home construction and remodel experience, with some of the best construction companies in the Etowah, Calhoun County areas. A list of my basic skills include (but are not limited to), framing, concrete forming, interior trim, painting, flooring and siding. I also build decks, porches and do exterior trim and railings. I take a lot of pride in my work, am honest, and work hard to please my customers. I would love to have the opportunity to give you an estimate at your earliest convenience. I can provide excellent references. Home Improvement

Maxs Flooring is a owner-operated business with more than 12 years of experience installing harwood, laminate, carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile, vct tile, lvp, luxury vinyl tile. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Our standards of integrity, honesty, fairness, and responsibilty as well as our interest for our customers needs and concerns is what makes us true professionals.

12/20/2016

They did a very good job. The pricing was very fair and the work was good quality.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet on second floor of our home.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

12/16/2015

Description of Work
Refinish hardwood floors and replace vinyl.

Category hardwood floor

11/17/2015

Description of Work
Insurance Claim. They have not done job yet.

Category hardwood floor

06/29/2015

Description of Work
Replaced old carpet with oak flooring. Made a mistake by cutting a board to short but immediately corrected. Overall work excellent although price might be just a little above average compared to other same service providers.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

06/13/2015

They were fantastic. Great prices and very good installation. They also did a service call and did great job with that as well.

Description of Work
They installed new carpet.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Commercial and residential flooring including hardwood, vinyl, tile, carpet, and laminate. Custom granite counter tops. Tile baths, showers, and back splashes.

Ask for details.