Quality Home Maintenance and Repair

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

3.5

Owner operated. 1 employees. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

Jacobs Services

Jacobs Services

03/14/2014

Put mirror in wrong location. Came back a few days later to get a different check made out to his wife instead of the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hung picture and mirror in house

CATEGORY handyman service

06/11/2012

He is great. I have referred him to other people for small jobs. He is very professional. He really does the small jobs which other contractors don't have time or won't take the time to do. I haven't had problems with any of his work. I have referred him to two of my good friends and they've got good quality work at a reasonable price. They haven't complained at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Quality Home Maintenance and Repair to repair some siding that had come out with the windows blowing off the house. Mr Will is the owner of the company. He also fixed the back door for me and repaired the ice maker in the refrigerator.

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

General remodeling & Handyman services. Plumbing. Interior/exterior painting. Siding. Roofing. Flooring & ceramic tile. Pressure Washing.