Quality Snow Removal and Lawn Service

Alaska
state of Alaska
11/03/2023

Wasilla, AK 99623

For all your snow plowing and lawn service needs. Sanding included with snow removal. Call us 715-580-1605. We stand behind our work in the Matsu Valley....

snow removal (3)lawn & landscaping (2)roof snow removal (1)lawn care (1)excavating (1)

06/17/2021

They did great. They showed up. They were reliable. They did a good job. They made sure we were happy.

Description of Work
The plowed snow on my driveway for me.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

06/15/2021

He was awesome. He was very informative and very reliable. He went above and beyond. It was excellent.

Description of Work
He did snow plowing for us.

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

06/12/2021

Excellent! Scott is professional, conscientious and his work is thorough. He’s in touch with you regarding the weather .. wants to make sure snow is removed if it’s coming down by you. Don’t waste time calling other snow removal companies; you’ve found the best. I also understand that Scott can offer lawn services as well, so you covered year ‘round.

Description of Work
Snow Removal

Work Completed On 06/12/2021

06/11/2021

Scott was great to work with! He did a great job from beginning to end. All of the neighbors are jealous of how great our place looks after Scott got done. His prices were extremely fair for the end product that he gives. He went above and beyond and will be the only person doing our landscaping from here on

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

06/11/2021

I have hired Scott on several occasions to complete excavating, landscaping, road work and land leveling. I was impressed with his extensive knowledge and efficiency. I had another guy do some similar work for me and Scott performed the work in 1/3 of the time, not to mention his work was much better. I’d recommend him for any job and will use him next time I have the need.

Description of Work
Excavating and Landscaping

Category excavators,landscaping,lawn service,roof snow removal

Work Completed On 06/11/2021