Quality Handyman Services Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2011

2.3

13479 E Highbush Cir

Palmer, AK 99645

Welcome to Quality Handyman Services! My name is Dale, and I am your go-to handyman for all of your home and mobile home needs. My business is locally owned and operated in Anchorage, AK, and I service customers all over the city. With over 25 years of experience, you can rest assured that I can

04/21/2013

Daniel H.

They never showed up on time and it took them forever to finish there work and when I asked for a finished date they just kept saying the middle of next week. Most of the work was not finished. Once they got into the work they tried to increase the contract amount by trying to make a new contract. I hired new workers and they just found a pipe that they replaced was leaking all under my trailer and now there is a foot of water.

Description of Work
NA

Category handyman service, remodeling

05/18/2012

Randy T.

The timeline was ok. He left some bare spots on the wall. We told him to paint the room. He ended up painting the ceiling when we did not even ask him to do, and he got some paint on the trim. In my opinion it was an overall poor quality.

Description of Work
They painted a bedroom for me.

Category interior painters

04/10/2011

Penny B.

First, this contractor limits service to mobiles; I was unable to find a category that matches. My son had Doug level his mobile and was satisfied with the service. I engaged him the next day to perform the service on my mobile. He said he'd be there "bright and early" the next day. Apparently we had different ideas of "bright and early": I phoned him at 11 and was told he was on his way. He arrived and unloaded his truck and went back to get more supplies. When he did start the job, he did it efficiently, turning over my carpet runner to help protect the floor. He had to tweak the process due to a door that wouldn't open. The job was done in one day, but there was damage to the skirting that couldn't be addressed due to depth of snow around the mobile. He said to contact him after the snow was gone and he would return and correct it.. A month later,the snow was gone and I called him to repair the damage done while leveling the mobile.. He came to the house, looked at it, and said there was nothing he could do short of replacing the entire skirting. For this he charged me $30 "for gas".

Description of Work
Level mobile home.

Category handyman service, mobile home remodeling

Mr. Appliance of Anchorage

Got a failing, noisy, inefficient appliance making it hard to live comfortably in your home? Not to worry! Mr. Appliance of Anchorage is here to assist you with exceptional, accurate, and competitively priced appliance repair services for homes in and around Anchorage. As a locally owned and operated business in the community, we support homeowners with repair solutions for standard and high-end dishwashers, dryers, washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ranges, ovens, and more. There probably isn’t an appliance make or model we haven’t repaired, so you can trust that we’ll get it done promptly and precisely. We want you to feel confident that when you wake up in the morning, open your refrigerator, turn on your stove, start your dishwasher, or wash a load of clothes, these essential appliances will operate successfully.

Pristine Queen Cleaning Services LLC

We specialize in all things home cleaning! Weekly, bi weekly or once a month reoccurring options, we send 1 cleaner and keep them your cleaner. We also offer one time services like move in/out cleans and luxury deep cleans. We are a bunch of laid back hard working women looking to help out other women with all their cleaning desires.

2022 Super Service Award

Long Family Electric

Long Family Electric is here to serve the Alaska community. Our service department is ready to help you with immediate needs, and our team offers free estimates for your remodels and additions. Problem solving is a specialty of ours, and there is no job too small. If you have a business or are a commercial contractor, we are able to serve your needs as well, with competent journeymen and great teamwork great attitudes.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Handymen, Remodeling Kitchen And Bathroom, Flooring, Drywall, Trim, Plumbing, Electrical, Lighting, Appliance Repair Large, Carpet Cleaning & Roofing