Green Connection

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2011

We are a live plant and flower provider and offer guaranteed plant care to all of our clients. We have been servicing commercial and residential customers for over 40 years in Alaska. We have over 10,000 square feet of year around heated greenhouse space as well as containers and plant supplies for our reatail customers....

Farmakis Snow Removal and Landscaping

Farmakis Snow Removal and Landscaping will take care of your lawn in the summer and snow removal in the winter. We offer excellent customer service. Locally owned in Anchorage, Alaska since 2017.

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
after3 attemps, they never returned my calls

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service,hardscaping

08/03/2012

They did a sterling job and gave me a really good price. The service was excellent all the way around. I sure would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Green Connection for tree service and yard work. They came and pruned some of my trees. I have a very large hedge here at my house and they trimmed that.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

06/14/2012

Green Connection did an awesome job. They graded it correctly and it was absolutely perfect. I thought the price was reasonable. I would recommend to hire them. They're a great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Green Connection put in a 15 x 15 patio.

CATEGORY hardscaping

10/11/2011

They are super professional. I have had them do work for my business in the past. They have interior landscaping and annual flowers as well as a retail greenhouse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sent out three men to do hedge trimming and shaping. They did pruning on a decorative tree and also some work on another tree that had split.

CATEGORY tree service

Residential and commercial plantscaping design, installation, maintenance, consulting & planning, garden and landscape design, fountains, exterior lighting & greenhouse sales. We sell, rent and maintain interior house plants in offices, buildings, residences,hotels, restaurants. All plants under our care are fully guaranteed for health and beauty.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal