Crighton & Cooper Construction & Design

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2011

3.9

2-4 employees. Uses sub contractors for electrical and plumbing. Charges determined by the project. Can do time + materials pricing. Additional fees will apply for emergency service calls. Ask about our military discounts. EPA lead restoration & removal certification. Registered and certified with the Veteran's Administration for qualified veterans assistance project. Registered with Dunn And Bradstreet....

Rodriguez Painting

Here at Rodriguez Painting, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 8 years of experience we are experts in the painting trade for residential and commercial customers. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We are licensed and bonded. Contact us today for an estimate. We look forward to earning your business!!!.

Offers by Rodriguez Painting on Angi
Solid Ground Electric

Solid Ground Electric: Committed to Excellence. The best solutions are the ones that do more than solve problems. They give you satisfaction, peace of mind, and open up new possibilities. For more than a decade, Solid Ground Electric has provided countless clients and homeowners in and around Anchorage with innovative solutions that go above and beyond their electrical needs. We bring a team of expert electricians with proven experience in solving the most challenging issues and providing uncompromised service and support. Together, we bring possibilities to life with a commitment to our company vision — leave it better than you found it. Finding the right electrical contractor is not just about finding someone licensed. It is about finding a partner that will get to know your needs and goals and help you reach them with customized, creative solutions and strategies. That’s why we aren’t just licensed, bonded contractors. We are the partner you deserve to help you accomplish what you’ve set out to do. The experience that powers Solid Ground Electric is a legacy in progress. We were founded by owner Scott, who himself is a 3rd generation electrical contractor. What that means to our clients is that there isn’t much that we haven’t collectively encountered before, and that includes a dog climbing an extension ladder (we’d love to tell you the story if you’re interested). When Scott founded Solid Ground Electric, it was to carry that family legacy forward while also cultivating a team built around the same principles of family who are dedicated to meeting the needs of our community. Honest, trustworthy, hardworking, and friendly are just a few of the essential traits that make our team what it is today.

Wiring Up AK Electric LLC

Hello Angie's List members, My name is Elayne Davis-Lucero, owner of Wiring Up AK Electric. The company is residential based and covers anything from new construction to home owner's remodels. I treat there project as if it was happening at my own home. I pay attention to details insuring quality service and customer care. I also do Generator back up system's or small issues that may arise. I give 1 year warranty on all work performed, along with free quotes. I look forward to working with Angie's List members. You can also look me up on Google where I have more reviews for members to read. Thank you

07/31/2017

I'm taking them to court, so what does that tell you?

Description of Work
I had work done by this company 2 years ago. Recently, I had to tear out some shoddy work they did framing in a shower. I discovered that these guys had buried 3 live wires in the walls. In my shower! This could have killed me.

Category contractors,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,doors

11/09/2015

Although there was a slight confusion on time of estimate, the consultation was friendly, quick, and efficient. The written estimate was provided within a couple of weeks, placed on my door. It was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate for a remodel

Category remodeling

09/29/2015

Talked to Kirk on a Thursday about doing a quote for a deck and he scheduled a visit to our house Saturday morning at our convenience. He was very punctual and showed up 10 minutes early which was a definite plus for us. Additionally he was very knowledgeable when asked about what the best options for a deck rebuild. He delivered the quote in person to my residence. The quoted price was very reaso...

Description of Work
Called Kirk with Crighton & Cooper Construction & Design for a quote on a deck rebuild.

Category decks,remodeling

Thanks [member name removed], your project was very straight forward and with our weather window, as well as your hot tub delivery date looming we understood a quick response was required. Thank you for the opportunity and the " other guys" are a good outfit. I look forward to working with you on future interior projects.

08/22/2015

The crew did not have the experience and knowledge to do the work properly without supervision and they didn't received adequate supervision. So many things were done poorly, and had to be corrected the next day, after I reported them to the supervisor. As I have worked to finish the project I keep finding things that were not done properly and I have to re-do them. I paid them to do it, so I woul...

Description of Work
Crighton removed walls, installed windows, sheet rocked

Category drywall,remodeling,replacement windows

03/25/2015

I was happy with everything that Crighton did. They were punctual and very nice. We were getting insurance quotes and the only reason that we didn't use them is that another contractor had a "plan of action" that we liked a little better. I would consider them for future projects.

Description of Work
Estimate

Category remodeling

[Member name removed] had a very complex problem/.situation and it was a pleasure to creatively form a plan that could be effective and realistic. Our best wishes go to the Wachel family and hope all worked out well.

Residential Remodel & Light Commercial Improvements