CARLOS LANDSCAPING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2010

4.1

5047 ANNE HATHAWAY ST

Anchorage, AK 99503

Since 2001, Carlos Landscaping has provided Anchorage and Surrounding Areas with beautiful landscaping and great customer service for families to enjoy. We offer several services to our Alaskan customers ranging new lawn installation, planting trees, shrubs and flowers to snow removal in the winter

09/22/2020

Larry W.

It didn't go at all. Carlos came out in May, told me he would do the job, told me to buy a pond liner and then he'd get to it. So, I spent $350 on a pond liner. Waited. And waited. Texted Carlos multiple times. No answer. Finally called him, he actually answered (this was June) and told me I was next on the list, as soon as he finished his current project. But still no estimate. I gave up calling and texting. It is now late September, and still no response. Thanks a lot, Carlos.

Description of Work
I wanted an outdoor pond built in my backyard.

Category excavators

08/06/2017

Bill M.

Work done timely and well. Carlos is experienced, responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Built driveway and RV parking pad. Removed trees and brush. Brought in gravel and graded to level. Installed crushed rock for finish.

01/26/2017

K W.

Carlos and his crew were very prompt and worked on all the days and at the times they said they would be there. All employees were pleasant. They accomplished a lot each day. They were considerate at all times, parking at the side of my driveway to allow me access to and from my garage. Not once was I disappointed in how they left their work area. They never left any trash or debris on my property or my neighbor's. There was a lot of wood from the removal of 4 trees. Incredibly considerate, they actually cut and stacked the usable firewood! When there was a problem with the right-of-way of the Municipality, Carlos came up with a better idea. Carlos came up with another idea that was a great improvement for very little extra cost (to Enstar, not him). Last, in a very kind gesture, my dog pen, which had to be removed, was put back up! I am a new homeowner and have heard about all the nightmares with contractors, but Carlos and his crew were the absolute best. And for the amount of work they did, I am extremely pleased. The stone walls are stunning!

Description of Work
Removed 4 trees, grind stumps. Excavated back yard and leveled. Leveled front yard. Built BEAUTIFUL retention wall of stone in back of property (probably 100'). Leveled grassy yard next to house and extended driveway for RV parking. Extended culvert 10' on either side of driveway, built up and leveled. Finished with BEAUTIFUL stone walls spanning culvert to property line on each side (40' each side). Hydroseeded all areas.

Category excavators, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, mulch

07/16/2014

Donald W.

f

Description of Work
Carlos and his crew did a fairly good job on the neighbor's duplex next door. However, their grooming techniques for the way that the landscape slopes away from their duplex, runs on my property. I'm getting the runoff after the rain. The second peeve is that, when Carlos' crew was raking the topsoil, the rocks, sticks and other debris ended up in my yard! They had it piled rather neatly on my property. I will never use these guys and will steer others away from this company!

10/10/2013

Laurel H.

He showed up on time and we had a good conversation about the scope of the work to be performed. He seemed to be very interested in the job and had some good ideas. But then....no estimate. I called him about one week later and asked if he was going to send an estimate. He said he would check to see what happened. Still waiting. If they don't want the work, why can't they just say so instead of blowing the customer off?

Description of Work
Came to give an estimate. Never got the estimate.

Lawn Savers

Lawn Savers has provided Anchorage, Alaska quality Lawn Care year after year. We specialize in providing superior lawn care services that include: Spring cleanups, lawn maintenance, mowing, trimming, edging, fall cleanups, lime and fertilizing, dandelion spraying, weed control, and grass seed spreading.

Quality One LLC

We are providing unparalleled customer support and outstanding quality services in ground maintenance. Since our founding, we have built up a staff of professionals to serve your every lawn maintenance and snow removal need. We employ experts in lawn care, snow and ice management, and landscaping to give you a personalized and custom approach to your outdoor design needs. Our recent expansion has enabled us to expand our client base and revamp our landscape service offering. The mission of Quality One LLC is to become the top provider of lawn care, snow and ice management, and landscaping in the Anchorage, Wasilla, and Palmer areas. Our experienced and dedicated staff works one on one with each individual client to ensure that they receive exactly the services that they expected and enable them to build productive and long lasting relationships with our company. For more information about our company, please contact us by phone at (907) 884-0451 or by emailing us. We know your recommendation carries a lot of weight with friends, neighbors, co-workers and family. When you recommend Quality One and your “good word” results in a new Quality One customer, you win by receiving $25 of credit towards your lawn care program and your friend wins by receiving $25 of credit towards their lawn care program. Just make sure your friend mentions your name when requesting an estimate.

E & M Dirtworks

At E&M DirtWorks we pride our company on industry leading customer service, reliability, efficiency, exceptional communication, integrity, & quality of work that is second to none. Not only are experts in our trade, we are also PLEASENT TO INTERACT WITH, & we do our best to keep you as informed as possible during your project. We look forward to earning your business!

2022 Super Service Award

Satisfaction

Landscaping New Lawn Installation Fencing Lawn Maintenance Retaining Walls Patios Excavating Snow Removal