Alaska Quality Sealcoat

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2013

Alaska Quality Sealcoat is a year round professional asphalt maintenance company serving Alaskans for over 12 years. At Alaska Quality Sealcoat we only use the highest quality commercial grade materials in the business. Our service is second to none and we guarantee customer satisfaction!...

Make It Rain LLC

Make It Rain LLC

Alaska’s premiere gutter installation and cleaning service. We offer every service that keeps your home beautiful on the outside, from roof cleaning and lawn care to snow removal and pressure washing.

05/18/2016

09/16/2015

07/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to give estimate only. For sealcoating the driveway, their estimate came to more than twice the cost proposed by another company.

07/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed and sealcoated driveway and RV pad. Their bid was the most expensive, but they provided two coats of sealcoating. They did a professional job, promptly, and the driveway looks great. I won't know how well their work holds up until next spring. Their paperwork is not nearly as promptly or professionally done as their sealcoating, but I would use them again.

CATEGORY pressure washing,driveway pavers

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looked up company online and called, no one answered and since I had the website up and it was on contact by email page, I hung up. I sent an email with all my information and gave them a description of what I wanted done, even giving the dimensions of my driveway. A couple of minutes later a response email came in acknowledging my email request. As of June 30th, I haven't heard from them, either by phone, in person, or email. Not very responsive.

CATEGORY

Professional Seal Coating, Color Seal Coating, Line Striping, Crack Repair, Patching, Paving, Pressure Washing, Plowing, Snow Removal, Sanding, Hauling

Depends on the job