Agen's Automotive

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2010

Napa Autocare Center...

Car Care Center Inc

Car Care Center Inc

Auto repair facility. Full auto service & mechanical repair for all years, makes and models.

09/01/2016

Stayed firm with the estimate, which was much lower than around town. Work done right and on time. They checked the charging system after the install, but wanted to charge me $50 to analyze before the work. That was done at a parts store for free. Overall though, I'm happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alternator replacement

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Wife's Saturn Vue was running rough. They checked it out, found a dirty oxygen sensor, cleaned it, reset the check engine light, the sensor was at 100%, up from 37% and it runs great. also checked it over, seeing if anything else was amiss (there wasn't) They came highly recommended and for good reason.

03/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best auto repair folks I've found in Anchorage. My 02' Oldsmobile Alero has needed work a half dozen times in about as many years and Agen's has always come in at or under their estimates. The estimates themselves seem to fall about in the upper middle of the price range I find when I google the work being done.

09/30/2013

Took it in after several times where the car wouldn't start and we had to find a jump. Replaced battery, connection cords, but still had problems. Agens went through the ignition and battery connections, tightened things up, and we haven't had trouble since. they weren't sure what might have been happening, but it was likely a connection and not the cold weather stress on our battery. We appreciat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2000 Subaru Outback would not start reliably.

09/21/2013

They have always done a superb job and the price has been very reasonable. They stand by their work 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had brakes, shocks, engines, transmissions and electrical worked on at Agen's.

Auto Repair

Body work, glass, automatic transmissions

Visa, MasterCard, American Express