Wondering how to find, hire, and work with a wallpaper installer? Read on to learn how to plan your project and search for and vet pros, including the right questions to ask them.
Get matched with top wallpaper companies in Tucson, AZ
There are 8 highly-rated local wallpaper companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Wallpaper Hanger Reviews in Tucson
- DESERT HUES PAINTINGWe chose Desert Hues Painting to do the complete repainting of the inside of our 13 year old, 3025 SqFt custom built home. The job included all walls, ceilings, hallways, closets and pantry. Dave Johnson was very responsive in setting up an appointment for the estimate. We had the quote within 48 hrs. Based on the Quotes we received, Desert Hues was the strongest and best value proposal. Dave Phininzy, the overall supervisor coordinated the job among their many others. The team including Alex and Chris were tremendous. Mark, particularly, was one of, if not the best on-site leader we have every had working in our home. They accommodated our requests and worked with us to do the job efficiently while we continued to live in the house. They treated our home and belongings as if they were their own. The work site was always clean and picked up at the end of every days work. In these trying times of the health crisis challenges the country faces it was fantastic to find a team of total professionals. We can only give the whole organization the strongest recommendation
- KEN'S PAINTINGHired Ken for 8 hours. Expected him to get one room done. I purchased a very good paint so only one coat was needed. He completed the one room, a hallway and a foyer. I had nothing else ready for paint so sent him home after 6 hours. He did an excellent job.
- ADAMS WALLCOVERING COWork is incredible! Makes you really appreciate his craft as I never realized how much math and thought goes into hanging wallpaper so that all the rolls you have work, patterns laid out so that it is appealing to the eye, etc. Never again will I try to wallpaper myself as Buddy had made it apparent that using a professional is the way to go. He is wonderful, prompt, professional, and affable. Wallpaper he put has transformed my room. Have two more projects for him to complete
- Wayne TavolinoI was given a reasonable estimate for the work. He arrived early every day to start and worked around other workers in the home. He finished earlier than I expected since he was such a diligent and steady worker. I was extremely pleased with his professional manner and the work he performed.
- Go2GuyAfter contacting My Go2Guy to request help with the room, Richard was very courteous over the phone and he set up an appointment to come and do the work. He arrived promptly and his appearance was very neat and clean. He was very friendly and professional, which we appreciated very much. We highly recommend My Go2Guy if you need a handy man! Great job
- DURAN'S PAINTINGIt went very great, they were on time, got the job done in the time frame they stated and very professional and courtious
- Coles Custom Paintingthe crew all showed up when required and exceeded both the client on my expectations as the general contractor. this job was very demanding and difficult so i made sure we had Cole's custom Painting perform the work even though it was 2 hours away.
- SERGIO SALAZAR PAINTING INCSergio came out himself to speak with us about the job and then delivered the estimate and color sample. I told him I wanted a higher grade paint even though he disagreed that I needed it, he only added the exact price difference of the higher graded paint ( I checked with the provider)-- His crew showed up on time-- were clean-- professional and worked tirelessly to finish the job. The did the finish work with brush and pail and when done a couple days later -- walked the perimeter of the house with me to check everything out-- and then Sergio made a trip our and inspected the work and did yet another walk around and made ure I was happy and to make sure any excess paint was left with me-- so what else could I do but give him and A plu
- DESERT HUES PAINTINGDesert Hues Painting Contractors Inc. 2100 N Wilmot Suite 320 (520) 721-2600 The owner came to the house and took the measurements and submitted his estimate. H estated when teh work would start. Two painters showed up on time and used DUnn Edwards Evershield Paint. The painters were professional and courteous. They would touch up the thin areas when requested. They applied two coats on the stucco and two on the fascia. One drawback was they left at noon on the second day and left all their material in the yard. I called the owner at 330 and he siad they were done. The owner said he is the one who picks up the equipment after the job is done but he was in Phoenix. I would use them again. Just be sure to point out any areas you think are thin and they are more than happy to take care of it. The work was done promptly and was within the estimate
- P & P BUILDERSBob promised that he could do things that were outside of his competence area. He designed closets that were not functional. He claimed to have experience doing work that he really did not have. He really was a handyman that was claiming to be a general contractor, and while he was licensed, he lacked the experience needed to understand how to do the work properly. In the end, after paying for a newly tiled floor, after installation of the floor the floor had to be completely torn out and replaced because the floor was uneven, the tiles were laid at varying levels, and the grout needed to be replaced. This was because Bob had hired an unbonded tile person to do the work, and while supervised by Bob, Bob's eyesight is so bad that he couldn't see for himself, until pointed out to him, how bad the floor really was. For the re-texturing and re-painting of the walls in the house, the texturing was uneven with air bubbles throughout. And a primer coat was never applied so the white textured color was bleeding through the paint. Again, Bob could not see how bad it was, and when pointed out to him, all he could say is that it looked just fine to him and refused to resolve the problem. He also personally installed new window trim throughout the house that was full of blemishes and uneven in the corners where one side would be a quarter inch higher than the other, and the joints never came together in a clean line. Again, Bob claimed it looked just fine to him and didn't require any more work to fix. Bob is very good at saying that he can easily do things that we later learned he really lacked the skills to do himself, or he would hire subcontractors off the street to do the work at the lowest possible cost with little attention to quality. In the end, the Arizona Board of Contractors had to get involved. They inspected Bob's work and compiled a list of about 50 items that Bob was required by the state board to fix. His attempt to fix the problems was so bad, that in the end, the Judge (this matter went to court) ruled against him, and now we're waiting to get the funds released from the state recovery fund, to hire another contractor that will be more reputable and competent than Bob, to fix the many problems he created
Wallpaper Hangers in Tucson
- Business Description:We are a fourth generation Tucson painting company that prides itself on consistent customer satisfaction! We provide professional and skillful preparation and painting of structures including: Residences Office Buildings Apartments Schools Warehouses Churches Retail Stores Our services include: Professional Interior & Exterior Painting Skilled Preparation of Surfaces Adobe Repair & Water Sealing Power Washing Elastomeric Roof Coatings StuccoRepairs Drywall Repairs & Retextures Deck Refinishi..Recent Review:Excellent workmanship. Arrived on time - worked all day. Loved the restraining of the cabinets. Very pleased and will use them again for future productsLinda R.
- Business Description:Desert Hues Painting Contractors Inc. has been offering quality services since 1984 at affordable rates. Serving both residential and commercial clients, Desert Hues Painting serves all of Tucson and surrounding areas. Desert Hues Painting Contractor’s goals are to provide: exceptional customer service, a quality finished product, with reasonable prices. Furthermore, we desire to build a trust with our clientele for a long lasting business relationship and offer outstanding customer service. ..Recent Review:We chose Desert Hues Painting to do the complete repainting of the inside of our 13 year old, 3025 SqFt custom built home. The job included all walls, ceilings, hallways, closets and pantry. Dave Johnson was very responsive in setting up an appointment for the estimate. We had the quote within 48 hrs. Based on the Quotes we received, Desert Hues was the strongest and best value proposal. Dave Phininzy, the overall supervisor coordinated the job among their many others. The team including Alex and Chris were tremendous. Mark, particularly, was one of, if not the best on-site leader we have every had working in our home. They accommodated our requests and worked with us to do the job efficiently while we continued to live in the house. They treated our home and belongings as if they were their own. The work site was always clean and picked up at the end of every days work. In these trying times of the health crisis challenges the country faces it was fantastic to find a team of total professionals. We can only give the whole organization the strongest recommendationJerome F.
- Recent Review:We hired Express Painting to paint our two story home. When obtaining an estimate, all of our questions were answered and we were given details in how they would be doing the work. Other companies simply measured and handed us an estimate with little other information. Two noted they did not need to paint under the patio roofs as they did not have much sun exposure. Express painting explained why this area should be painted. They also found an area of wood damage that would have gone unnoticed and not repaired if the underside of the roof had been ignored. There were a few other repairs that came up. Express Painting said “no problem” for them to do the repairs and they did so perfectly. Express Painting did excellent work from the prep, product choices, clean up, repairs and more. They are insured, licensed, and have employees rather than temps or non-insured people working on your home. Painters doing the work were awesome and professional. We will hire Express Painting in the future and recommend them to othersKathy M.
- Recent Review:They arrived early but waited for me to get there. Very pleasant team. The carpets were cleaned in a very short time, less than 90 minutes(?), and were done in a very satisfactory way. I'd recommend them and use them againRich H.
- Business Description:Custom Painting has been servicing Pima Counting and surrounding areas for 23 years! We offer interior and exterior painting, popcorn ceiling removal, wallpaper removal, drywall repair, retexturing, stucco patching, roof recoating and repair, and so much more!! We always strive to make sure the job is completed and the area is clean before leaving any job site! We are very competitively priced, so call us today and let us know what we can do for you!Recent Review:Lon showed up on time to look over the project. He gave the estimate at the end of the visit. they were right on time and finished up right on time.Mary V.
- Business Description:Reliable Painting & Roof Coating Small Job Specialist! Serving Tucson over 10 years. Liability insurance, Excellent references, Outstanding results! Our prices and quality workmanship will be a pleasant surprise. Call today for a free estimate @ (520) 304-0551 All major credit cards accepted.Recent Review:Mr. Duncan did a meticulously clean job with roof and painting. The work was completed ahead of schedule. I will reccomend him and his crew to family and friends.Rebecca P.
- Business Description:Abeyta Painting LLC was founded in 2001 by Garret Abeyta and his wife Kim. Garret and Kim are long time Tucsonans and graduates of the University of Arizona. Garret found himself being drawn into the field of painting after being hired to help a friend painting as a part-time job while attending the university. After graduating, Garret obtained a position as an outside sales representative for a national paint supplier. During which time he quickly learned the basics of painting techniques an..Recent Review:We purchased a home that needed a full paint. We had a week between closing and moving and Garrett was amazing. He met me personally to go over the process and cost. He really pushed to get the home prepped around the drywall contractor with early arrival days of full painting to get the job done. He communicated frequently to keep me in the loop and make sure I was satisfied with the progress. The last day they painted trim and baseboards and cleaned up. Our home looks amazing! I would highly recommend Abeyta and will definitely be hiring them when our exterior needs paintedMonica S.
- Business Description:Painting, remodeling and home repair including dry rot repair, replace siding, fascia, soffits, roof decking, window, doors, dry wall repair, walls removed or added, doors & windows removed or added, water damage repair & moldRecent Review:Remodel went very well. Ken was attentive to my needs, and available anytime I wanted to talk. The project took a few unforeseen turns, which Ken and his crew gave advice to help navigate. He was also willing to pick up items we ordered online at the big box stores which was very helpful. I would hire him again for another project if needed in the futureScott C.
- Business Description:JG Painting's commitment to first-rate service and quality workmanship has set the standard by which all other painters are measured. The JG Painting crew is clean, courteous, efficient, and extremely skilled. A native Tucsonan, Jesse Gonzalez started his buisness in 1997. With over 30 years of experience in the painting industry, Jesse learned early on that the success of a business is not measured by the amount of customers but how satisfied those customers really are at the end of each job..Recent Review:He sanded and repainted the doors. Unfortunately he painted them thickly with paint and reapplied the caulking, both not what was agreed upon when hiring him. Three years later every door, not just the 4-5 doors with problems are all cracking worse than ever. The paint was applied so thick that we had to sand down some areas so they could be opened or closed. We had him over to discuss this and he said it couldn't be fixed. He would re-caulk them for a feeMyra H.
- Business Description:TUCSON LICENSED AND BONDED BUSINESS FOR 20+ YEARS, ACCOMODATE LARGE AND SMALL PROJECTS,PROVIDE 1YEAR LABOR WARRANTY ON ALL JOBS. SPEAK BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH, FREE ESTIMATES, PROVIDE MANY "GREEN" OPTIONS ON MATERIALS; SUCH AS VOC OR LOW ODOR PAINTS, ALL OUR WORK IS PROFESSIONAL, TIMELY AND WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY IN SERVICE AND IN PRICE. GO TO OUR FACEBOOK AND GET KNOW US BETTER! ROC320448Recent Review:My husband and I hired Mr Gus Perez of GP Pro to add a roof to our courtyard, re-do the roof on our house, re-paint the exterior, remodel the kitchen, re-do the tile floors, and paint the interior of the house. When we signed the contract with Mr Perez in September of 2018, we verbally agreed that the courtyard, roof, and exterior paint would be complete prior to 1 January 2019. The roof will be complete on 31 December 2018 – barely in time. While work on the courtyard work has begun, it is not complete, and will not be prior to 1 January. I did not find out that the courtyard roof would not be complete until I reached out to Mr Perez on 26 December. It was during that phone call that he informed me that the courtyard roof would not be complete prior to 1 January. Mr Perez has had a trend of not keeping me informed of delays. Throughout November, he repeatedly informed me that work would start “next week.” Every time “next week” rolled around, he informed me that work would start the following week. Our next goal is to have the kitchen, tile floors, and interior paint complete prior to March. I will update this review in accordance with Mr Perez’s performanceEmily B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful wallpaper hanger articles
Remove a wallpaper border by applying remover, peeling the paper, and scoring or heating stubborn areas. Tackle this project following these simple steps.
Depending on your wall type, you can remove wallpaper by applying a solution, scoring it, and scraping or peeling off the paper. Here's what to know.
Find wallpaper companies in
wallpaper companies in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Coles Custom Painting11380 W. Massingale Rd.
- Copperstate Multifamily Renovations4001 S Contractors Way
- CREATIVE LAND & HOME RENOVATORS9661 E Via del Sol Feliz
- Custom Painting 733 W Calle Antonia
- CUSTOM SURFACE INNOVATIONS INCPO BOX 489
- Coles Custom Painting
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- NEW FRONTIERS PAINTING INC3244 E PENNSYLVANIA ST
- NEW FRONTIERS PAINTING INC
- Old Pueblo Property Maintenance657 E Camino Alteza
- Old Pueblo Property Maintenance
- RAMSEY PAINTING CONTRACTOR INCP.O. Box 64753
- Reliable Painting & Roof Coating Small Job Specialist!2900 E Broadway Blvd
- RON HUDSON PAINTING1820 E WINSETT ST
- RAMSEY PAINTING CONTRACTOR INC
- Sundance Painting CO LLC7031 Giaconda Way
- Sundance Painting CO LLC
- WeMontage1009 Derby Ln