Compare quotes from top mailbox repair services
Get matched with top mailbox repair services in Tucson, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local mailbox repair services.
Recent Mailbox Repair Reviews in Tucson
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLCVery well. Good communication and creative solution to my problem. I would definitely hire again. He arrives ready to do the job. I highly recommend.
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLCWonderfully! He was on time and there was good communication from beginning to end of the project. He devised a creative and solid remedy for my need. I would definitely hire again.
- Top Rung Handyman Services IncPete provided excellent service. He arrived on time, did exactly what he was supposed to do and his quote was exact. We were very happy with the quality of his work and have recommended him to our colleagues.
- Lyons RoofingWhen they came to do the work it started raining so they said that they will come back another time but they never came back. They said that the service was for free. I am really not happy with them.
- Ronnies Handyman & Home Service LLCIrrigation system fix: After the freeze, our irrigation system didn't work. The person that Ronnie sent out was punctual and took care of this satisfactorily. Mailbox: I had put a new mailbox in the ground, but it was at a slight angle. The same person straightened it (mostly), that was fine. Bedroom door: We bought an older house which had French doors instead of a regular door, and so the bedroom could not be locked. We wanted to have a new, regular door put in. Since the house is older, the doorway is smaller than the current standard size, and it is not entirely straight (i.e. the angles aren't exactly 90 degrees). The same person was going to put the door in, which was estimated at about 2 hours or so. My wife re-arranged her schedule and took time off work in the morning for this purpose. After over 5 hours, the guy showed my wife the door as though it was done (a "voila" moment). It did not close properly (required significant pushing, it jammed), the door lock did not fall into the hole in the doorframe, and so it did not lock. Furthermore, much to our chagrin, not only did it not actually close or lock properly (which was the whole purpose of this job), but to try and make the door fit into the frame the guy had actually been chipping and shaving away at the doorframe (in addition to the door itself). So now the doorframe was chipped and shaved down (not smoothly either, I might add - chunks were chipped out), and now needed to be painted, too. And all that without even accomplishing the main task! At this point I called Ronnie and told him the situation and that he needed to fix it. Ronnie said they would fix it, and I said that I did not want the same guy this time. Since their office is a bit further away, he said that it would be more expensive to send someone else out since the original guy lived closer to us and therefore would minimize us paying for travel time since he could stop by on the way to or from work. I said that I wasn't planning on paying for this and that he should send someone else out to fix it. He then agreed, and sent someone else out the next day (requiring one of us to take time off work again), who then fixed the door in about 2 hours. It still didn't look quite as straight and tight as we would have liked, but at least it closed and locked properly now. Even though we have very busy lives and very little time, we decided to do the painting ourselves just so as to be done with them. The final invoice had about half taken off for the door job, which we found quite steep still (and we quite annoyed about) but ended up paying because we didn't have the time or energy to make more work of it. The poor job is one thing, but charging us as much as he did after all that was pretty annoying. Needless to say, we won't be using Ronnie's services in the future. On a final note, I do want to mention that the original guy was new with Ronnie, and Ronnie was still trying to find out what types of jobs would be appropriate for him. We liked this guy on a personal level and wanted him to do well and not lose his new job (and he did the irrigation system and mailbox fine). We appreciated about Ronnie that he was giving this guy a chance, and I mentioned to Ronnie that we didn't want him to get in trouble or lose his job, but that hanging doors in older houses may not be his forte. Ronnie seemed to appreciate this feedback and pick more appropriate jobs for him in the future. Just not at our house
- Top Rung Handyman Services IncTalked to Peter Goebel of Top Rung and asked for an estimate to replace my mailbox on September 12th, 2016. He told me to text my address and e-mail to him and he would send me an estimate. Never heard from him again and he would not return my messages!!!!!!!!
Mailbox Repair Services in Tucson
- Business Description:Superior Handyman is family owned & locally operated with more than 20 years experience. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and responsibility. There is no job too big, or too small for our team. We specialize in all projects residential &/or commercial. Call today and let us put our experience to work for youRecent Review:Very courteous and professional. Haven’t tried the dryer yet after the pipe was re-fitted but hope it is fine. Thanks.Nina R.
- Business Description:Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Additions, Remodels, Renovations etc... Wood/Stone/Tile, Porches & Decks, Windows, Doors & Screen Installations, Driveways, ANYTHING Inside or Out. 520.903.7505Recent Review:I was not able to be there when they did the work, I could only monitor on my security camera, since the gate they were repairing was right at the front door. communication was very good, he kept me informed on what he was doing and the price was fair.Diana B.
- Business Description:Lyons Roofing has been providing residential and commercial roofing to Arizona home and building owners since 1993. We combine the latest and most advanced roofing skills, technologies, materials, and workmanship with award winning, verifiable customer service. As an industry leader, the Lyons Team sets the standard of excellence, and is dedicated to providing peace of mind to our customers, employees and community. We do this by delivering quality workmanship, continuing education and creati..Recent Review:Every body involved in the job, from the ladies in the office, Terry the saleman, Scott the project manager, Francisco the foreman of the crew, the crew, and the 2 gentlemen in charge of installing the tubular skylights, were all very professional and and nice. They were all willing to help me and answer all my questions. Yes, I would refer them to my friendsCarmen M.
- Business Description:American Handyman Service is a local family owned & operated home repair and improvement company. We strive for the best customer service and satisfaction around. We are confident that if you use our service once you will use it again. And we hope you'll refer your family and friends too! American Handyman Service is your professional alternative for home repairs and maintenanceRecent Review:Agreed to the quote and scheduled to start in the morning of 02/24/21. Called the worker a day prior and was told he would come between 8-10 AM. Didn't show up, called around 10:30 AM. Said would arrive around Noon. Now passes 2 PM, still no show and didn't call back to explain why late. Just pure bad communication and service!! Will not use them againWilliam O.
- Business Description:1-4 Employees, all costs determined per jobRecent Review:Most of the work when fine. But when the panel was removed we were told they would return to fix the siding that was exposed. They never came even after calls. The fixture that was moved just stopped working when the light was turned on. Several calls were made but never returned. I am disappointed that they did not stand by their workJames R.
- Business Description:Better Business Bureau Accredited. We are a small family owned business that caters to homeowners and other businesses. Currently 5 of our 10 employees are family members! We are dedicated to providing Tucson with the highest-quality workmanship delivered with a sense of friendliness, honesty and pride. We guarantee all of our work, and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We choose not to be a licensed contractor. "Using a licensed contractor doesn't guarantee good work, but we do...Recent Review:I found Ronnie's Handyman Service online through Angie's List, as they were highly rated on the platform. I needed to completely tear down and install new wooden facia that goes around the outside of the home. The entire process was streamlined and painless -- from setting up an estimate, to drawing up the invoice, and starting the project. I want to shine a spotlight on Ron and Erik, the two gentlemen who came to my home and worked tirelessly everyday from morning to evening. Both men were very professional and were willing to answer any question I had along the way without fuss. And the part that I enjoyed the most from my experience is that the project was on cruise control for me on my end. Ron and Erik would show up in the morning and go right to work, while I only periodically would step outside to check on things. Otherwise, they were on autopilot and I could go about my business. They even finished the job a day ahead of schedule! I will definitely consider Ronnie's Handyman Service for any future projectsArash A.
- Business Description:All residential home repairs. I work by myself, and have all the tools for all home repairs carried with me, so jobs are completed in a professional and timely manner! Forty years experience, gives the edge over less experienced contractors. I like the small jobs. Courteous, friendly, non smoker and I keep a clean work site, sometimes cleaner than when I started! Bonded and liability insured for you protection! I always answer my phone and show up on timeRecent Review:Hiring Tom (The Handyman Can Do) was just a horrible mistake. I made the decision to hire Tom because he presented himself as easy to work with and "guaranteed his work". We hired Tom to remodel an outdoor shed. It was taken down to the studs/foundation and built back up by Tom with a new roof, siding, electrical, drywall and insulation. The entire project took 8 months, about 6 months longer than we would have hoped for, but we were patient enough to work with his schedule. Upon completion of the work, the roof and base of the shed leaked water. Tom made one attempt to seal the area that was unsuccessful. Once I notified Tom that the leak still existed, his response was the "this shed was a problem from the get go" and "he did not know how to fix the leak, but if I had any ideas on how to fix the problem he would look at it when he could get to it". Frustration on our end set in, Tom would not guarantee his work and we will make the necessary repairs on our own. I strongly encourage anyone seeking handyman services to stay far away from Tom Logan (The Handyman Can Do)Kyle J.
- Business Description:We are a Local Locksmith Company that provides Locksmith Services within Tucson, AZ metro area. We offer Locksmith services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to those in need of our assistance. Our Locksmiths are trained and qualified professionals. Our services range from simple Lock repairs to high security Locks installations
- Business Description:Tucson Locksmith Store in Tucson, AZ is a Locally based Locksmith Company, available also in the surrounding Areas. Our certified Locksmith Experts provide a wide range of Locks and Key Services, including Lost Key Replacement, Key Cutting, Home and Car Lockout Options, Safe installation and much more, Call Us At Any Time To Get Prices
- Business Description:We are a full-service Resoration Construction Company. Licensed General Contractors, Unlimited Licensed Roofing Contractors. Insurance claims specialists. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm. Saturday available by appointment. We currently run over 100 people. We accept, cash,checks, cashier checks, credit cards. We require 1/2 down and the remaining 1/2 upon completion of the work per our contract. Sincerely, Lewie Robinson Jr. Phone# (630) 897-9981 Pho..
See all 4 highly rated companies in TucsonJoin Angi now
Find mailbox repair services in
mailbox repair services in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Five Star Maintenance LLC
- Five Star Maintenance LLC
- Oro Valley AZ Locksmith Store12005 N Oracle Rd 652F
Oro Valley, Arizona
- Oro Valley AZ Locksmith Store
- Perfection Construction15150 west ajo
- Perfection Construction
- The Handyman Can Do3001 N. Amethyst Lane
- The Sure Fix LLC3513 W Alana Ln
- Timothy's Landscaping ServicesPO Box 777
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Top Rung Handyman Services IncPO Box 68651
- Tucson Arizona Locksmith8270 South Houghton Road
- Tucson Locksmith Service3921 East 29th Street (Suite: A100)
- Tucson Locksmith Store605 West Ajo Way (Suite: C3)
- The Handyman Can Do
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC 2752 N Walnut Ave
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC