Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Saint Paul, MN
There are 3 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Saint Paul
- Huerkamp Home GroupThe agent I worked with was extremely knowledgeable about the Minneapolis condo market. The entire team was responsive and made me feel at ease with the process.
- Huerkamp Home GroupWe worked with Colin Manson from the HHG Team as well as a staff of great people supporting our home selling effort. They were responsive, helpful, and professional throughout the process. They helped make adjustments along the way and we met our goal of selling our home! It was excellent from start to finish. I highly recommend them and we would use them for a future sale or purchase, without hesitation
- M C BROWN COwonderful, HONEST didn't charge me for info, just told me how to get my mortgage insurance down without an appraisal since enough time had passed.
- M C BROWN COMolly was punctual and very professional. She followed up before and after the scheduled appointment and was persistent in obtaining help in gaining entry to the premises when the lock box didn't work properly when she could have simply walked away. Turn time for the written appraisal was only a few days and was very thorough. I would hire her again in a heartbeat
- M C BROWN COWe hired Molly to do an appraisal for my father's estate. She responded quickly and professionally and with sensitivity for the circumstances we were dealing with. I and we are very pleased with her work, she is clearly experienced in what she does and we are relieved that this part of the work we have had to complete is a success. It would have been so much more challenging to work with an institution
- M C BROWN COSHE WAS ON TIME, RESPECTFUL AND THOROUGH. SHE TOURED THE HOUSE, MEASURED AND THEN DID THE SAME FROM THE EXTERIOR. HER REPORT ARRIVED ABOUT 10 DAYS LATER.
- M C BROWN COMolly was delightful and provided exactly what we needed. We wanted to get an idea of the home's value in our neighborhood prior to listing it on MLS (we had a few friends who had expressed interest and would have sold it direct if possible). Molly was punctual, friendly, professional, and very fast in providing our report. We'd definitely recommend her to friends, and we'd use her again
- M C BROWN COThis was an easy process. She scheduled the appointment quickly, arrived on time, finished the work and returned her findings both by email and by mail.
- M C BROWN COMOLLY WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DIDN'T REQUIRE A LOT OF TIME ON MY PART. SHE KNEW WHAT WAS NEEDED BASED ON WHAT I SAID I WAS LOOKING FOR AND DID THE WORK PROMPTLY.
- M C BROWN COThis was a really great response. She did not waste my time and I look forward to working with her again in the future. If you are looking for a responsive, fair and honest appraiser go to Molly.
Real Estate Appraisers in Saint Paul
- Business Description:**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assur..Recent Review:Mike, Rick, Teri, Tracy, Monica, and the team made our refinance experience smooth and easy! They are very respectful, and not once did we feel out of the loop or that they were bothered by our questions. They went above and beyond to guide us in the right direction and choose an option that was best for us after taking time to discuss our history and future. They are AMAZING, and I brag about them dailyBrantley P.
- Business Description:Interest rates continue to increase which has an effect on your borrowing power. Every 1% increase results in a borrower losing 10.5% of purchasing power or loan qualification. Maybe remodeling or expanding your current home is the answer because when you buy the next home you are paying the seller's premium as well as selling expenses on your existing home which may include real estate commission, seller concessions and sundry other closing costs. If you like your current home and neighborho..Recent Review:Work went well. Appraiser was thorough and efficient, on time and courteous. I received an invoice for this service. ? “was money paid or were services performed”. I can’t make sense of this question!Rosemarie D.
- Business Description:Residential Real Estate appraisals. Single family homes, condos, townhomes, small investment (2-4 units), and upper bracket properties. Metro Area, but most expertise in Minneapolis, Western and Southern suburbs of Minneapolis, and Ramsey County. Appraisals for the purpose of divorce, estate purposes, PMI removal and mortgage purposes (Note a homeowner may NOT order their own appraisal for a new or refi of a mortgage). 30+ years of experience. Appraisal fee starts at $500 for properties value..Recent Review:wonderful, HONEST didn't charge me for info, just told me how to get my mortgage insurance down without an appraisal since enough time had passed.Gerald B.
- Business Description:Jason Huerkamp is the founder and leader of the Huerkamp Home Group of Keller Williams Preferred Realty. He is one of the most recognized and accomplished real estate agents in Minnesota. The Huerkamp Home Group is an all-in-one real estate team here in the Twin Cities and surrounding communities offering the highest quality service. The team shares a common mission in their real estate practice and this keeps them in the top of the field. If you are looking to buy, sell or invest in real est..Recent Review:Working with the Huerkamp Home Group in buying my first home. Support & knowledge throughout the process has been super helpful.Elizabeth N.
- Business Description:Edick Valuation Services dba Rapid Radon Removal, is a service oriented company that is part of the real estate appraisal, radon reduction and testing, home inspection, and lending community in Minnesota. At EVS we strive to provide our clients with accurate, error free Appraisal Services, comprehensive Home Inspections and Radon Mitigation in a timely and professional manner. EVS employees present themselves in a courteous, ethical, and professional manner at ALL times. EVS adheres to the AS..Recent Review:Don't go with Edick. They don't stand behind their work. I used Edick for a home inspection on a condo I was purchasing. Their neglect caused me to unexpectedly have to buy a refrigerator as soon as I moved in. They stated that appliances aren't a part of the full inspection and their "functionality" is all that is reported on. They listed my refrigerator as "functional" in the inspection report but it was not cooling to the proper temperature during the inspection. The picture they had in the full inspection report showed a temperature reading of 52 degrees. The temp should be at or below 40 degrees. Just because a refrigerator runs doesn't mean it's functioning properly. It is "functional" if it's cooling to the proper temperature for its intended purpose. When bringing this up, Ryan stated that the inspector isn't there long enough to confirm the proper temperature on refrigerators. However, the inspector was clearly there long enough to get accurate temperature readings. They had a picture in the report showing the temperature of the freezer which read -7 degrees, which is lower than the recommended freezer temperature of 0 degrees. If the freezer temp was well below the recommended temp and the refrigerator was much higher than the recommended temp, that would clearly indicate that something was wrong and warranted further review. Yet they stated it was "functional" and refused to admit their oversight. I would NEVER recommend Edick to anyone who wants an inspector that will do more than just walk through your place and check everything as "functional" when it clearly is not. All of my groceries had to be thrown out and I had to wait 2 weeks for a new refrigerator to arrive, during an already stressful time of purchasing and moving into a new homeSylvia R.
- Business Description:We inspect hundreds of millions of dollars of Twin Cities real estate every year. We're good at what we do and our long list of happy clients proves it. When they go on to heartily recommend us to co-workers, family and friends we know we've got a winning combination of experience, knowledge and cutting-edge technology that works to deliver an inspection that will have you singing our praises too. We call it The HomeSight Difference. Experience it for yourself. Comprehensive Single-Fam..Recent Review:Jonah performed the inspection, he was professional, thorough, and friendly. Great job!Steve W.
- Business Description:We are the leading provider of real estate valuation and trusted by many in Minnesota. Our team will work closely with you so that your needs will be attended to accordingly.
- Business Description:Corporation
- Business Description:Over 20 years experience selling residential realestate specializing in Highland Park Macgroveland Crocus Hill Mendota heights Northern and Southern suburbs as well as Minneapolis city areas Edina and Western Suburbs. NOYES and NOYES is our business Logo name located at the Coldwell Banker Purnet Office 1991 Ford Parkwy St Paul 55116 651-248-2077 email@example.com. Our clients include move up buyers and sellers, first time buyers, relocation sellers and buyers and inverstors. We also are e..
- Business Description:Specialized real estate team of 15 years. We pride ourselves on customer service and real estate expertise. Our business is built on a foundation of generating referrals for life.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
property appraisers in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BCL APPRAISALS2855 ANTHONY LN S STE 145
- BIRKELAND ESTATE SALES5912 W 35TH ST
- BLP Advantage Industries820 210th Ave
- BRETT ANDERSON APPRAISALS5604 CHOWEN AVE S
- BRKW Appraisals Inc1600 University Ave W 314
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Bryant & Field Real Estate Appraisal2057 135th Lane NE
Ham Lake, Minnesota
- Building Hubww7935 Stone Creek Dr #140
- BCL APPRAISALS
- FORSYTHE APPRAISALS222 LITTLE CANADA RD # 175
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- FORSYTHE APPRAISALS
- Hillside Appraisals, Inc730 Stinson Blvd Suite 106
- HJ Development Inc15600 Wayzata Blvd. #201
- HomeSight Inspections, Inc.2545 62nd St E
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- HOWARTH REALTY APPRAISALS15820 S EDEN DR
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Huerkamp Home GroupKeller Williams Preferred Realty 14300 Nicollet Court Suite 208
- Hillside Appraisals, Inc
- J H CALLAHAN & ASSOC1878 DUCK POND DR
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- J H CALLAHAN & ASSOC
- ORION APPRAISALS INC2926 UPPER 55TH ST
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- ORION APPRAISALS INC
- PAUL LEWIS & ASSOC1160 N ARM DR
- Peak Appraisals11372 17th Place NE
Saint Michael, Minnesota
- PERFORMANCE PLUS APPRAISALS17733 FIREBIRD PATH
- PMH Appraisals1564 W Bavarian Ct
- PRECISION APPRAISALS & HOME INSPECTIONS INC1210 W 96TH ST
- Precision tile&granite LLC1055 Goebel st
- Progressive Lending Solutions/Mortgage2277 W HWY 36, Suite 304
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- PAUL LEWIS & ASSOC
- R-Appraisal Company, Inc.8070 Marsh Creek Alcove
- Relocation Team Worldwide201 West Travelers Trail 152
- Reppe Law Office502 Division St So
- RM LaFond & Associates5619 Dunlap Ave
- ROBB'S REAL ESTATE SVC1700 Plymouth Rd
- ROBERTA (BOBBI) SIMPSON8560 EDINBURGH CENTRE DR N
- ROGER CRAWFORD APPRAISAL SVC106 RAILROAD AVE NE
- R-Appraisal Company, Inc.
- Weinzetl Appraisal Services4300 School Blvd
- Weinzetl Appraisal Services