Frustrated by the neighborhood dogs continually sniffing around your garden? Check out these ideas for humane and handy dog repellents for lawns.
Get matched with top fence contractors in St Paul, MN
There are 7 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in St Paul
- Northland Fence MinnesotaNorthland Fence was easy to work with and provided clear instructions as to what my obligations were and how to accomplish them. The installers were efficient when on site and the someone was always available to answer any questions.
- Northland Fence MinnesotaNorthland Fence truly made our fence installation go amazingly smooth! They kept us updated on the status of installation, they’re customer service department is very professional and courteous. The gentlemen who came to install the fence were all extremely friendly and professional. It was so refreshing to deal with such wonderful people. If you’re looking for a solid, reputable fence company, Northland Fence is your #1 option!
- Hidden Fence of MinnesotaThe original process was so smooth. I liked that everything was online. But the best part is their responsiveness after the sale. I had to call for a couple simple things and they answered right away, even on a weekend. Best part, though, is that a year later I needed to train a new dog on the system and they dropped off a device to locate the underground wires and gave personal instructions on training again. All for no charge. I can't belioeve the service level. I have recommended them to all the other dog-owning friends I have
- A&M In-Ground Pet FenceCurt was very capable and prompt. I was not sure what to expect because he was actually selected and hired by Xfinity. I was a little distrustful because of that. Curt exceeded all my expectations!
- Northland Fence MinnesotaWe have no complaints about Northland Fence. They completed our project within 3 weeks of the start date. When we first wanted a fence we thought we’d have to wait until next summer but they were able to do the install in winter. This worked out great for us as now on cold days we can just open the door and let the dog out
- Northland Fence MinnesotaNorthland Fence was seamless. The entire process from start to finish was professional. The entire process was well organized, the expectations of themselves and of what needed to be completed on my end were well defined. The office staff was responsive and answered questions and emails rapidly. The crews that came out for installation were friendly and skilled at their trait. I would definitely use Northland Fence Company again
- Northland Fence MinnesotaWe’re very happy with Northland Fence. They have been very responsive and their crew are all professional and punctual. We appreciate the quality of work that you put in with our fence project. I do want to mention the crew the came out today - Larissa, Dashuana and Jacob, THANK YOU! You did great even with the snow and the weather is cold. Larissa is very good with explaining the final walk through. She is amazing! I forgot the names of the last 2 guys you help us with the initial install. They were great as well. Thank you and kudos to them as well
- Northland Fence MinnesotaVery well. Exceptionally clear communication and responsiveness. Didn't have high hopes in this market, but this company was great work with.
- Northland Fence MinnesotaNorthland Fence showed up on the day the schedule and was an hour early. Northland made sure everything was on my property. They spent one-day installing posts. Then came back two days later to finish the install. Northland also came in cheaper than Home Depots quote. They also custom-built the fence to the yard vs panels
- Northland Fence MinnesotaIt went much better than I expected because the work was being done in November. But, to my delight, the work was done well, fast and it looks great!! This was a true example of under promised and over delivered. They also kept of contact regularly as the project was approaching so there were no surprises. The installation of the gate needed a little after install tweaking. Noah returned and it was corrected to my total satisfaction
Last update on July 18, 2022
Dog Fence Installers in St Paul
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
Learning how to build a dog house can save you money and give your pup a special place of their own. Here's a step-by-step guide to building a DIY dog house.
Homeowners want to feel comfortable knowing their pets are safe from wildlife when playing outside. Learn how to protect your pets from wild animals.
Find dog fence installers in
- Sunfish Lake,
- West Saint Paul,
- South Saint Paul,
- Mendota Heights,
- Inver Grove Heights,
- Little Canada,
- North Saint Paul,
- Saint Paul Park,
- Falcon Heights,
- Lake Elmo,
- Cottage Grove,
- Saint Anthony,
- Vadnais Heights,
- North Oaks,
Fence Companies in St Paul, MN
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BLACKBEAR FENCE INCPO Box 19154
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55419
- BLACKBEAR FENCE INC
- Craftwork Building and Remodeling7900 46th Ave N
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55428
- Craftwork Building and Remodeling
- Freedom Fence, Inc.PO Box 86
Andover, Minnesota 55304
- Freedom Fence, Inc.
- J Lee Services1303 Willard St W
Stillwater, Minnesota 55082
- J Lee Services
- Landmark Fence1345 Sibley Memorial Hwy Hwy 13
Mendota, Minnesota 55150
- Landmark Fence
- MIDWEST FENCE & MANUFACTURING COMPANY525 E VILLAUME AVE
South Saint Paul, Minnesota 55075
- MIDWEST FENCE & MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Ross Plumbing2941 Brookdale Drive
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55444
- Ross Plumbing
- WC Services LLC4581 Hwy 7
Lester Prairie, Minnesota 55354
- WC Services LLC
Dog fence installers that service Saint Paul
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.