Unless your leather sofa is seriously stained, you may be able to clean it yourself quite easily.Avoid overcleaning leather furniture.
Compare quotes from top leather repair shops
Get matched with top leather repair shops in Saint Paul, MN
There are 5 highly-rated local leather repair shops.
Recent Leather Repair Reviews in Saint Paul
- Advanced Furniture and Leather RepairIt was a big project and had to be moved back to the shop for this work. We were without our couch for 2 1/2 weeks, but the wait was worth it. They picked it up and returned it all wrapped with plastic wrap. Lonnie gave us enough of the leather vital to do two complete conditionings along with instructions as to how to do it. This was an expensive couch to purchase in the first place, and we felt bad that we had neglected it for 10 years. It looks and quot;showroomand quot; nice and the additional filling in the backs and cushions makes it stand out in our family room. Lonnie said his work and quot;would restore the leather back to a very good conditionand quot;, but we happy that the this reconditioning far exceeded our expectations. I would be happy to send an iPhone picture if Lonnie needs a reference
- Advanced Furniture and Leather RepairThey are one of the only ones at all that do leather repair. It was very good. He did a very good job. He came out to the house. It is never easy to find them, people don't do it anymore apparently. I need to use them again.
- Advanced Furniture and Leather RepairLonny worked wonders, bringing the leather chair back to better condition than he had promised -- 95% like new, which is incredible given how faded the leather chair was. He was very patient and helpful in assisting us in choosing the right fabrics for the couch and other chair. They look and sit better than when new! The only minor issue is that he tends to take longer to complete the projects than he estimates, but the quality and fair price are worth the wait
- Advanced Furniture and Leather RepairLonnie promised to complete all of the work by Thanksgiving, and he did what he said he would do. The recliner repair was completed first, and took a bit longer than anticipated because he needed to order leather that matched the rest of the chair exactly. The recliner looked like new when it was delivered. The white leather sofa had absorbed dirt over time and the dye was worn off in some spots. When it was delivered back to us, it looked like new. He also repaired damage to the fabric on a chair by reupholstering it with the intact fabric from the back of the chair. We were very pleased with the quality of the work that was done. We will use this company for any future furniture repair
- Lee Custom Upholstery Inc.I was very very pleased. Initially they came out very promptly. He was excellent with me. He explained what they could do and couldn't do. He had samples with him, so I could choose right away. They came following week right on schedule to pick up the pieces. They had them done in only a week and they did a beautiful job. They were wonderful
- Lee Custom Upholstery Inc.Save yourself time and go straight to Lee Upholstery--they are fantastic! They did a great job of breathing life into my vintage 1950's couch and chairs...and in just one week! The vinyl was in very bad condition but there were decorative areas that I really liked, so I asked Chris Lee for a bid for repairing the tears and cigarette burns. He assured me that a repair would not hold up due to the location of the burns/tears and the brittle condition of the vinyl. Chris indicated that reupholstering would be a better long-term choice and he suggested using the decorative areas from the old vinyl as accent pieces on the newly recovered couch and chairs. One of the chairs was not a part of the set, but now it appears that way because Chris's idea to use the old vinyl as insets on the newly recovered furniture makes it look like a set. His creativity was the key to maintaining the furniture's unique look and feel, despite the wear and tear. His team also repaired the broken areas on the couch, reglued all other wobbly areas on the couch and chairs, reoiled all the legs and arms of each piece, and adjusted the type and amount of padding in the cushions to make it more comfortable and improve the appearance. I had not even considered doing that and it made a big difference. I still cannot believe they accomplished all of this work in just one week. I don't know if Lee's Upholstery is the cheapest bid, because it is hard to compare their bid with others--all other companies gave me a bid for just repairing the burns and tears. Now I know that just a repair job would have been a complete waste of money because it would not have lasted. Plus, I would not have ended up with a matching set in like-new condition. This company's team of professionals goes above and beyond, and I really appreciate Chris's willingness to suggest an alternate approach that would last longer. He has in-depth knowledge of furniture repair/reupholster, and his crew has real expertise and imagination. They did much more than just a reupholster and repair job, and I feel that I definitely got my money's worth. I forgot to take "before" pictures but I will upload some "after" shots
- Lee Custom Upholstery Inc.Very well. Timely. Well informed. quick turn around. Excellent quality. Reasonable price..
- Lee Custom Upholstery Inc.They were prompt in coming to give the estimate and then in picking up and dropping off the piece. The work was done quickly and professionally and you really couldn't tell when the piece had been completed that it had been repaired.
- That Leather Guy/ColorGlo-Twin CitiesExcellent. We were considering replacing the furniture because it looked so "used" after 20 years. But now we are happy to have this couch and chair a few more years! The work was done in our home - no need for transporting.
- Ralph's Shoe ServiceDid tasks well. Pieces were ready at time promised. Sometimes suggested easier or less costly ways of doing modifications.
Leather Repair Specialist in Saint Paul
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:I'm the owner and operator. Custom frame Pergolas/Gazebo structures. Frame out bedrooms, painting, drywall plaster, flooring, tiling, and trim work. Also handyman services for small items such as replacement of kitchen/bathroom sink faucets, ( honey-do list) and more. I've been in remolding for over 30yrs.Recent Review:It was good. He was very professional. He kind of organized everything.Tiffany D.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Don is punctual and very hard working. His vast experience meant he knew how to efficiently finish the job we asked him to do with no hiccups. Highly recommend.Steve F.
- Business Description:Your one stop shop for all your needs with over 30 years experience serving your community.Recent Review:The repair man was very courteous and very capable. My problem was fixed very quickly.Eduardo K.
- Business Description:shoe repair *Alterations *Tailoring zipper repair *Canvas repair *boat cover luggage reapair Sporting goods, baseball gloves etc. Leather repair Some repairs done while you wait or in a day in business 25 years on rice streeRecent Review:Having a hard time trying to get to the shoe repair shop. I'm handicapped and with out transportation. Called Angel several times to see when he'll be at the shop to drop off the shoes that are in need of soles. We just can't make a good connection when we could get together. It's a cat and mouse situation. DennDennis E.
- Business Description:We have been providing furniture repair and restoration services in St. Paul, MN and the surrounding area for over 30 years. Our years of experience working in this field has made us knowledgeable about the work and the products. We understand your appreciation for quality furniture and antique pieces, and will repair or restore these valued items to your complete satisfaction. We offer free estimates for our work. You are welcome to bring your pieces to our facility and we will assess the wo..Recent Review:The job went very well. He is busy so it took a bit, but that is a sign of someone in demand who does great work. Lonnie is awesome. The work is amazing and we are so pleased with all of the pieces he refinished. The color was spot on and the finish looks great. We will have these pieces in the home for a lifetimeAnn H.
- Business Description:Additional DBA: Lee Custom Upholstery Inc. Lee Upholstery has been in business since 1945 at the same location, our business is a 3 generation family owned business. We take extra care with our customers work because we feel that the good will we perform speaks for itselRecent Review:Chris told me that he could resize the lining of the cushions and resew. He did so and they came out beautifully. He charged me $300. Recovering would have been more expensive. These look great.Donna M.
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB.Recent Review:I used Northwest Carpet Cleaners recently and am very disappointed in the quality of their service. They were very kind people; however, the quality was not good. They left me with dirty carpet after paying $429. The high traffic areas of my carpet were pretty dirty, and they were unable to clean it. I took out my own carpet cleaner and was able to get a lot more dirt up. I called them and told them I was very unsatisfied. They were very apologetic and came back and attempted to clean it more. They were still unable to get it clean to my liking and eventually ended up telling me it was simply just “wear and tear” ...which I find to be an excuse. My carpet is only two years old. They also did not suck up enough water they sprayed on the carpet and now my carpet smells like dirty wet carpet. The carpet also feels like it is still dirty and like there was still chemicals/soap left on the carpet. It took much longer for my carpet to dry than it has in past when I've used other carpet cleaners, or even when I‘ve cleaned it myself. Unfortunately, I will now need to spend more money to have a “Professional” come out to clean my carpet. SO VERY disappointed and will not recommend or use their service again! I am updating this review with more disappointing information...It has been 3 days since Northwest was out and "cleaned" my carpet. My basement smells so dirty and moldy that I will need to call a true carpet professional and spend more money to have them come out and clean my carpets the way they should have been...I'm so disappointed! I added some pictures to my review...these are after pictures. the dirty water is what I pulled up out of the carpet, after using my own personal carpet clearner twice after they leftLeanna C.
- Recent Review:Accurate to the estimate, done when it was supposed to be done, and the work looks good. He also had me check his work in the shop before I paid. I would use them again and I would recommend them to anyoneMICHELE M.
- Business Description:Serving Leather, Vinyl and Plastic Repairs in: Andover Minnesota, Elk River Minnesota, Anoka Minnesota, Sauk Rapids Minnesota, Big Lake Minnesota, Sartel Minnesota, Cambridge Minnesota. Fibrenew NW Metro Minneapolis specializes in the restoration of leather and plastics, servicing five major markets Aviation, Automotive, Commercial, Marine, and Residential. We repair rips, fades, stains, holes and cracks on leather, plastics, vinyl, fabric and upholstery. Professional restoration of hom..
See all 5 highly rated companies in Saint PaulJoin Angi now
Find leather repair shops in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
leather repair shops in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- a&t upholstery8579 Jefferson Hwy
- Advanced Furniture and Leather Repair2242 University Ave. Ste. 180
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Angel Shoe Repair & Tailoring1138 Rice St
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Anthony's Furniture Restoration4553 Bryant Ave S
- Arndt Carpet Care8208 Hampshire Ave N
- Automotive Concepts2731 Nevada Ave N
- a&t upholstery
- DON'S LEATHER CLEANING/LUSTRE FUR CLEANING3713 E LAKE ST
- DON'S LEATHER CLEANING/LUSTRE FUR CLEANING
- Georges Shoes and Repair3673 Lexington Ave N B
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Georges Shoes and Repair
- ICC Restoration & Cleaning Services451 Commerce Drive Ste 800
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- ICC Restoration & Cleaning Services
- Odor Medic27635 Island View Rd.
- Odor Medic
- PARKWAY SHOE REPAIR7537 Nicollet Ave
- Pilgrim Dry Cleaners & Launderers5836 LINCOLN DR
- PILGRIM DRY CLEANERS INC3217 85TH AVE N
- Precision Leather Tuning7887 Fuller Rd Ste 114
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS2973 Harbor Blvd 180
Costa Mesa, California
- Pro-Fit Upholstery7540 River Rd
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- PARKWAY SHOE REPAIR
- That Leather Guy/ColorGlo-Twin Cities4011 Pebblebrook Dr
- That Leather Guy/ColorGlo-Twin Cities