Compare quotes from top floor polishers
Get matched with top floor polishers in Saint Paul, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local floor polishers.
Recent Floor Buffing Reviews in Saint Paul
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncJohn and crew, Don and others, did a great job. Everything was done as promised and completed as promised. No surprises, no problems. The floors look great. This job is the second one done by JB's Wood Floor Maintenance; the earlier job was also first rate.
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncJohn and his crew were excellent. I like how up front and honest he was about the whole process and pricing. We went with the water based finish. It dries quicker and less chemical smell. The covered everything so the dust was minimal. The floor looks amazing and we are 100% satisfied. John/JB Floors are an excellent value for the high quality of work they do. I would definitely hire them again
- JB FlooringJohn was great to work with: Very detailed, gave us many options with the pros and cons of each, stayed in constant contact with us during the project, sending pictures and calling to discuss problems he ran into. He is a craftsman who takes pride in his work and the floors look amazing -- almost as if he had replaced the floors with new wood
- Hagen's Auto BodyThey dealt w/my insurance company, Progressive, and made sure I got actual Mazda parts rather than after market replacements. Very satisfied.
- Hagen's Auto BodyWe called them on a Wednesday, took the car in, received a computerized estimate right away. They called us Thursday afternoon to bring the car back. Arrived at the shop at 9:05 and were called again to pick it up at 10:15! Beautiful work including touch up around the car. We couldn’t be more pleased
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncIt went extremely well. A neighbor of ours had new floors installed and were very impressed with the work from JB's. We though we would need wood floors because the cherry floating floor that we had always showed every drop of water and had scratches from our dog. We had John come over and he looked at our floors. He thought they were still in great shape and merely changing the finish on the floors would do the trick. He hired for us a moving company who moved all of 3 rooms furniture into a bedroom and den. In a few hrs, he had stripped off the original surface and buffed the floors. He then applied a matte finish. There was no dust or messing of the areas they worked on and the floors looked lovely. They no longer show every spot of water and have a warmer appearance with a more natural look. We were able to move back in the next day and briefly had some minor odor which was gone with airing out our space for a few minutes. Our floors did have some scratches which could not all be removed with the buffing process, however, we were advised in advance and were surprised to see how much better these areas were. I highly recommend the
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncJBs did an amazing job! We were closing on our new house and wanted the floors done ASAP before we moved in, so we only had the ability to get access to the house for one estimate prior to closing. We chose the best-reviewed company on Angie's List and knew we'd probably go with them no matter the price. John met me at the house for the estimate. He was very professional and thorough and let me know exactly what to expect during the process and after. And luckily the price was pretty much right on what I was expecting to pay! We were able to schedule the work right after our closing and it took five days for the work to be completed. I chose the oil/water system for the floors because we wanted to move in right after the floors were completed and didn't want to deal with lingering smells, and we also didn't want as much yellowing on the floor. I chose the mid-range sealer options and I kind of wish now I'd upgraded to the top of the line stuff since it wasn't much more expensive, but I forgot to bring it up at the time! We did get a non-slip coating on our staircase which makes a huge difference. I had to stop in the house twice during the work (once was upon request to confirm the stain colors) -- the initial coats of (what I believe) was the oil-based stain smelled very strong when they were applied, but the next time I came in the water-based coats sealed it all in and it really didn't smell much at all! They had also taped off all the openings to other rooms to keep dust down and taped up anything that might mar the floor finish (radiator flanges, loose cords) and they taped the mail slot closed too -- I hadn't thought about mail being dropped in while the floors were drying! They did a great job containing and cleaning up dust -- the only place we found dust was our bathroom, right at the top of the stairs where they had to do a ton of sanding of stairs and hallway. It's our only bathroom so it had to stay accessible during the work. Also the sanding process can take a bit of paint off the shoe molding -- we knew this in advance and said it wasn't an issue because we were planning to repaint after we moved it. The sanding/refinishing process didn't seem to affect our stained oak baseboards at all, though. The floors look amazing now. All holes were patched and filled, they did an amazing job matching the color of one room that butted up next to existing wood floors that had previously been refinished, they returned our upstairs to the original gorgeous light maple color, and our staircase is stunning! And they even left us with a floor-cleaning kit and a bunch of furniture pads. We are totally thrilled with the result, the service and the value
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncGreat! This is the 3rd time we have hired JB's Wood Floor Maintenance. I had John estimate the entire house floor maintenance over a year ago where we discussed various options and chose the appropriate finish options. I feel like you really need an experienced company to work on an old house like this as the floors are uneven, stained, patched, etc. We finally had the opportunity to schedule the work while we were out of town for a few days this summer. We moved all the furniture out and John and his crew accomplished the work in 4 short days. There was little to no dust which we were very impressed with having had just about every other construction project create way more dust than we anticipated - very nice!! The finish we chose (water over oil) was chosen to give the best mix of durability and also to lessen the smell, when we returned there was a slight odor but after a few days it was all gone. We also could tell John and crew were very experienced as they not only refinished the floors they improved some of the rougher areas and filled holes and sanded some areas around our fireplace where the wooden floors had been pushed out of place by settling of the house over the years. John kept us informed of his schedule and progress. He also honored the estimate from over a year ago and accommodated the specific schedule we needed due to the time we would be away
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncExcellent job at a fraction of the cost!!! They were able to buff out most of the scratches and coated with a water base matte finish, floor looks beautiful! Highly recommend!!
- JB's Wood Floor Maintenance IncHe was very knowledgeable with my wood floors and he was professional. I was a little hesitant about payment before the work was performed and asked if I could pay him after he does the work, he was very understanding in regards to that.
Buffing Services in Saint Paul
- Business Description:We are currently owner operated with our shop located in Shoreview MN our phone is (612) 300-2556 am on call 24 hours a day.Recent Review:Greg was fantastic. He was friendly, professional and went well above what was expected. He threw in some repair needed to the railing of our porch. His work was done in a timely manner and it looks great. He cleaned up and each day's work. Definitely would hire againKathleen W.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner 12 consecutive years - 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. 9 Employees. No Subs. Offers Pick-Up & Delivery For Hennepin, Carver, Scott, & Portions Of Anoka & Dakota CountiesRecent Review:Marty and his team did a fabulous job in detailing our van. Because of the extent of some of the stains, you can see evidence of them on the carpet, but they got it as close to new as possible. I'm pretty picky, and haven't found anything that fell short of what I would have expected. My kids thought the van had been repainted or that we got a new one. I forgot to put the floor mats back in when leaving to bring it in. Marty offered to clean them on a future visit for no charge, since that would have been part of the cleaning. This was my first use of this company, and I am extremely impressed and pleased. They were professional in every way, friendly and courteous, worked quickly, and the results were outstanding. I would use them again, and have recommended them to others who want outstanding detailing servicePeter V.
- Business Description:Expert hardwood floor sanding, staining & refinishing service. Crack repair, Top OSHA Zero-Dust containment system, Odorless stains & finishes, Scratch resistant for pets, fast turnaround. Heavy furniture moving available. Additional services: Epoxy Garage Floor refinishing & repair, Deck refinishing, staining & repairRecent Review:Dave is a nice and knowledgeable guy and you can tell he is passionate about his craft, however, he talked about his quality of work more than he delivered on our project. We were promised a Wednesday start date and received notification late in the day that due to his current job requiring extra attention, he would need to start Thursday. I waited at home all day Thursday, and after leaving a phone message and text message, Dave got back to me around 2:30pm to let me know that it was looking like he would be done at his current job at 5pm and that he would call me when he had a spare moment. I received a call at 8:30pm and we began discussing start dates for our job. We wanted the job completed that week, however, Dave stated that Fridays are not good days to start and suppliers are closed on the weekends so we would have to start the following week. Dave was noncommittal about firming up a start date and end date for the project. For this reason, we decided to move on and select another contractorChris L.
- Recent Review:John was great to work with: Very detailed, gave us many options with the pros and cons of each, stayed in constant contact with us during the project, sending pictures and calling to discuss problems he ran into. He is a craftsman who takes pride in his work and the floors look amazing -- almost as if he had replaced the floors with new woodSteve B.
- Business Description:COVID-19 Update: JB’s Wood Floor Maintenance Inc. ( 612-418-9286) is open for business and ready to serve all of your wood flooring needs! We want to assure our current and future clients that we are taking every precaution to protect the health of your family and of society at large. We do this by ensuring that no workers displaying symptoms will be working in your home and by disinfecting any surfaces that we have contacted prior to leaving. We have also partnered with a local firm that s..Recent Review:We had JB's install new maple flooring in a 1300+ sq. ft. area, new maple stairs, and refinish the kitchen hickory flooring to match the maple in the rest of the house. We chose them because of Angi's reviews and how clear, specific, and accomodating they were through the bidding process. They were great to work with. They accomodated our schedule preference, and did the work as scheduled, on time. They worked with us to find the wood we wanted, and helped us decide on the finish (we chose the three-coat water-based Bona finish), by actually finishing some scrap wood in the water-based Bona and an oil-based finish so we could see the difference. They did an excellent job of sanding our old kitchen floor and finishing it to blend with the new maple in the rest of the house. There was very little odor in the house when they finishedDarroll B.
- Business Description:Lakeside Hardwood Flooring is a family owned and operated company providing quality floors at affordable prices. Our company is staffed with flooring experts who offer a variety of services and products that range from traditional hardwood flooring or laminate, to custom designs. We put in all the necessary time, care, and attention to detail needed to ensure that your flooring project will increase the life of your floors and add value to your home or business. • We take pride in our profes..Recent Review:They did a nice job and were responsive to our concerns. Would hire again.Guy C.
- Business Description:R B Painting & Metal Finishing Inc is a proven leader offering Powder Coating, Liquid Painting, and Silk screening for Industrial and Commercial clients located in Blaine, Minnesota. Our family owned business has been serving the area for generations. We are conveniently located on 35W and have this skills to get your job done right and on time. Our decades of experience is why our clients continue to use R B Paint & Metal FinishingRecent Review:Excellent job restoring marble to look like new at a reasonable cost. Very professional and great communication.Kent W.
- Business Description:TESTED AND PROVEN to remove 98% of dust mites and allergens from your carpet and upholstery! Our cleaning solution is SO SAFE YOU CAN DRINK IT. NatureWise Chem-Dry's green-certified cleaning process is non-toxic and completely safe for kids and pets. We use 80% LESS water than steam cleaners, so your carpets dry in hours, not days. Owners Paula and Eric are committed to providing the highest level of service. No job is too small or too large. We offer flexible hours including Saturday morning..Recent Review:The two cleaners were very professional, quick and did a great job with the carpet. I have pets, so the carpets needed a good cleaning. I would definitely recommend this company and am thinking about hiring them to clean some furnitureJulie D.
- Business Description:At Hagen’s, We Believe That Providing a Quality Experience Is as Important as a Quality Repair. Over 69 years ago, two brothers opened an auto body repair shop near downtown Minneapolis. Ever since then, the Hagen’s name has been synonymous with the highest quality auto body repair. Hagen’s Auto Body has received several “Best of …” and Readers Choice community recognition and was awarded Angie’s List Super Service Award the last five consecutive years. Today, located conveniently in Uptown M..Recent Review:I was rear ended and needed the at fault driver's insurance to repair the bumper on my car. I've gone to Hegan's before for body work so I decided to take it there. They were so prompt and professional and completed the work in the timeframe they estimated. Also the car rental that the insurance company went through has a service with them and it was so seamless. Everyone met my expectations and then someMichael F.
- Business Description:Owner operated.Recent Review:On August 11, 2017, North Country Installers replaced twelve, substantially large Pella windows with new Marvin, custom made windows. North Country was subcontracted to complete this job at my home by another contractor in charge of this project. In the summer of 2019, I noticed several areas where water was infiltrating my newly remodeled home. I first contacted the original contractor, who then put me in touch with Tom at North Country. I spoke with Tom on or around September 11, 2019 and explained that water was leaking from the wall of windows installed by his company and asked him to please come out to my home to investigate the issue. It was at this time that Tom informed me that, due to various payment issues he had with the original contractor, he would not be open to working with me. During this conversation, he also blamed the water leakage on a defect with the Marvin windows and then fell back on the excuse that since North Country Installers’ one year warranty was up he wanted nothing to do with me. I want anyone reading this review to know that: 1) I have 50+ pictures/video from the day of installation that prove the work done by North Country Installers was inadequate and is causing the water leakage issue I am currently having. 2) North Country Installers will not stand by their work. If you have a future problem with a job North Country performed, don’t expect them to do the right thing and assist you. 3) North Country Installers has pathetic customer service. They are clearly only interested in drumming up new businessRobert R.
See all 8 highly rated companies in Saint PaulJoin Angi now
Find floor polishers in
- West Saint Paul
- South Saint Paul
- Mendota Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- Little Canada
- North Saint Paul
- Saint Paul Park
- Falcon Heights
- Lake Elmo
- Cottage Grove
- Vadnais Heights
- North Oaks
floor polishers in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Clean Conscience15478 Pennock Ln.
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- 1 Clean Conscience
- Adrenaline Customs1744 Commerce Ct
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
- Aftermath National Services11880 Zea St Nw
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
- Arrow Buick GMC Truck Inc1111 Hwy 110
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Asylumcycle / Ride in Peace1226 Ashland Ave
Saint Paul Park, Minnesota
- Autohaus Motorworks7701 42nd Ave N
New Hope, Minnesota
- Automotive Concepts2731 Nevada Ave N
- Adrenaline Customs
- CARRIAGE CLEANING SERVICE1202 Lyndale Ave N
- CENTRAL AVENUE AUTO BODY2628 CENTRAL AVE NE
- CLASSIC MARBLE RESTORATION9221 BALTIMORE ST NE
- COUNTRY CHEVROLET INC840 ELM ST E
- Creative Color Solutions, LLC1239 La Salle St
- CARRIAGE CLEANING SERVICE
- EMD Cleaning Services390 White Bear Ave N
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- EMD Cleaning Services
- Flooring Removal IncPO Box 427
- Flooring Removal Inc
- Granite City Detailing30593 Pearl Drive 2
Saint Joseph, Minnesota
- Granite City Detailing
- Hagen's Auto Body2800 Lyndale Ave S
- Hardwood Revolution7615 Banning Way
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Hassis Paintworks, LLC5645 Memorial Ave N.
- High Maintenance8134 Jackson Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Hoglund Body & Equipment Inc307 Chelsea Rd PO Box 1147
- Hygienic Homes LLC1731 Edgerton Street
- Hagen's Auto Body
- Indoor Auto Sales and Service295 Hwy 55
- Indoor Auto Sales and Service
- Maplewood Auto Salon2610 Maplewood Dr.
- Martin Maintenance and Management10000 45th ave north 322
- Mikre Cleaning4707 Hodgson Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Mint Condition Detailing6520 Edenvale Blvd Ste 106 B
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
- Moody's Corner590 S Wasson Ln
River Falls, Wisconsin
- Mr Tire Auto Repair Richfield6030 Nicollet Ave S
- Maplewood Auto Salon
- Reality Cleaning LLC20559 Dublin Dr.
- Reality Cleaning LLC
- South Of The River Carpet Cleaning16371 Impatiens Ct
- St Clair & Snelling Jewelers420 Summit Avenue
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- St. Croix Hardwood Flooring3324 Skycroft Circle
St. Anthony, Minnesota
- St. John Woodcraft7645 Military Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Steve's Automotive Detailing1430 County Road C W 600
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Suburban Auto Body Inc - Little Canad2989 Country Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Sunrise River Custom Knives5584 266th St
- South Of The River Carpet Cleaning
- VALLEY MOTOR SPORTS3380 Dodd Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- VALLEY MOTOR SPORTS
- Yeti Construction1455 Eldridge Ave W
- Yeti Construction