When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Salt Lake City, UT
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Salt Lake City
- Crowell's Flying Wrench Mobile RepairsDisappointed! Disappointed! Disappointed! Asked to have them come fix my lawn mower. Technician came to my home, 10 minutes later he left. My 28 year old son was home and watched him look at it and leave. The Technician emails me, charging me 71.93 And Didn't Fix My Lawn Mower. He tells me I need a carburetor which will be 40 bucks, plus ANOTHER SERVICE FEE of 71.93 to come back out. 183.86 total. Dang! I could buy a new lawnmower for that. Go elsewhere
- Mobile Small Engine Medic Service & Repair10 star rating!!! I will recommend him to ALL my family and friends. He was right on time, extremely good and very fair priced. My John Deere lawn tractor is like new again after 14 years!!!
- Mobile Small Engine Medic Service & RepairI called on a Tuesday and Corey came on Thursday. He finished his previous job early and came a couple of hours ahead of time which I appreciated. Got my riding mower fixed faster than if I hauled it to a shop (assuming I had a way to haul it). I don't think the cost was any more (or if as much) than I would have paid to a shop
- Mobile Small Engine Medic Service & RepairIt went well; could not have asked for a quicker response and quality repair. He cleaned the carburetor and tuned up the snowblower and now it works great! . We will have him come out in the spring to 'summerize' the snowblower; this service comes with a guarantee first start at the beginning of the snow season. Thanks so much for the wonderful and timely service! We would highly recommend this service provider
- Crowell's Flying Wrench Mobile RepairsService man was little late but overall he was professional and performed the service in a timely manner and after was quite detailed as to what he did and what if any problems he found.
- Crowell's Flying Wrench Mobile RepairsOutstanding! I had taken my commercial sized mower to another repair shop in the valley and they did a horrible job and were completely unethical. I called Kyson and he diagnosed and repaired the problem immediately. I plan on telling everyone who needs a small engine repair to contact Kyson. I would highly recommend him over any of these commercial "repair" shops. He is a professional who values his customers and treats them right
- Crowell's Flying Wrench Mobile RepairsSears came out and did the diagnosis and I paid for the parts. I finally got a hold of someone from sears and then they told me the parts would be double. I called Crowell's and he was wonderful and did it for half of what Sears bid was. He came and picked it up and took it to his place. He did an excellent job and delivered it back to us. I would definitely use him again
- Crowell's Flying Wrench Mobile RepairsI called Kyson Crowell when my snow blower wouldn't start. We were in-between snow storms so I know he was busy, but Kyson was able to find room in his schedule the same week. He fixed the carburetor and the total price was $65.47, which was more than reasonable and much less than I thought it would be. I will definitely keep Kyson's phone number handy. I highly recommend The Flying Wrench Mobile Repairs
- Crowell's Flying Wrench Mobile RepairsI called Kyson and he arranged to come the following day. Kyson arrived punctually and set to work immediately. He repaired and serviced my snow blower in my garage with a full range of tools and equipment that he brought with him in his van. The job was done excellently and in a friendly fashion. Kyson was able to completely resolve my problem and had my snow blower running beautifully. The price, I thought, at $77, was excellent for a call to my home, repairs, and service time
- Cutler's IncI bought a chainsaw from Cutler's and am so happy with them! I had some problems with the chainsaw, and Cutler's was so helpful in repairing it. It did take quite a bit longer than anticipated, but I am happy with them because when all was said and done, I had to pay almost nothing because it was covered by warranty. The big box stores sell the same chainsaw for a comparable price, but I am glad I went with Cutler's because of the personalized attention and service they gave me
Last update on May 13, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Salt Lake City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Lukas Moreland started his lawn care and lawn mower maintence business when he was just 14. Find out what motivates him to keep the business going.
Maintaining a healthy lawn is a process with plenty of room for error. For lush, green grass and a thriving landscape, steer clear of these lawn care mistakes.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- South Salt Lake,
- West Valley City,
- West Jordan,
- Cottonwood Heights,
- North Salt Lake,
- South Jordan,
- Woods Cross,
- West Bountiful,
- Bingham Canyon,
lawn mower repair shops in Salt Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Flying Wrench Mobile Repairs53 E Main Street
American Fork, Utah 84003
- Flying Wrench Mobile Repairs
- Gurney Mobile Service738 South Rice Road
Farmington, Utah 84025
- Gurney Mobile Service
- Houston Brothers Small Engine Repair1480 W 400 S
Orem, Utah 84058
- Houston Brothers Small Engine Repair
- Mower Medic11273 s. Redwood rd.
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Mower Medic
- PEHRSON'S POWER EQUIPMENT7235 S 900 E
Midvale, Utah 84047
- PEHRSON'S POWER EQUIPMENT
- Tallerico, LLC1544 E 1350 S
Ogden, Utah 84404
- Tallerico, LLC