Basements are valuable additions, but they're prone to moisture. Here are six types of basement waterproofing products to protect your space from moisture damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Salt Lake City, UT
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Salt Lake City
- AAA Restoration EmergencyWhile I can’t recommend flooding your house just for the experience, if that’s the experience you’re already having, I can wholeheartedly recommend using AAA Restoration to help get things back to normal. When we discovered that a water main had burst and flooded under the house, we were at a complete loss as to how to handle it ourselves. Fortunately, our frantic search for a disaster cleanup crew led us to the highly rated AAA Restoration company. While my husband attempted several other companies and either couldn’t get through or was told he’d get a call back “later”, I got through to AAA Restoration immediately, and they had someone out to our location faster than we thought possible given that it was the end of the business day. They fought through traffic to help us start pumping hundreds of gallons of water out from the crawl space and under the house storage areas. It was such a relief to know someone else who knew what to do was taking over. The employees were all very informative, professional, and they documented everything they did along with a complete inventory of what was pulled out from the storage area and how everything was dispositioned. They worked well with our home insurance, and we got regular updates on the progress of every step of the way. We went from basically having an “indoor wading pool” to dried and dehumidified and back to feeling like it was just the normal home again. The fans and dehumidifiers were already set up and had been running for half a day before we got a call back from even one of the multiple other companies we had contacted the night before. Even after the work was done, the house was dry, and the bills were paid, Brittany was incredibly helpful in tracking down some information for us on some of the specific items that had been in storage. While I’m hopeful we’ll never have a flooded house again, we are 100% going to be using them for carpet cleaning moving forward, just on the basis of our experience over the last couple of weeks. 11/10, can recommend
- Foundation Professionals Of Utah LLCThey are great, they told me I didn't have a leak, even when I disagreed, which is very professional. They are very honest and I recommend them to anyone that needs similar work done. Very clean and respectful, they wore masks.
- Powell's Pro Building and RemodelingMy wife and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Powell's Pro Building. They met our every need and desire. Their employees were so easy to work with. Very, Very friendly crew that we soon called them our good friends. They came in UNDER BUDGET...what a great Christmas surprise for us. I could really go on and on. My wife and I now consider the Powell's and their entire crew as good and cherished friends. Powell's can be counted on!!!!!!
- Powell's Pro Building and RemodelingI can't say enough good things about Powell's Pro. They are the only contractor we will hire. They turned our new home into a dream home. They always make sure they do things right the first time. They use the best materials and do the best job. Rodger makes sure things are exactly the way you want them. Their entire crew is amazing to work with and very creative. Lisa took the time to go shopping & helped me pick out carpeting, tile (floor,shower & backsplash), countertops, & the stone for the fireplace and went with me multiple times. This is the second time we have hired them for a large project and they are the only contractor that I'll hire in the future
- BASEco Foundation and Concrete SolutionsCalled BaseCo based on reviews and recommendation from another contractor. Representative showed up right on time. After assessing my situation, he determined the cause was not foundation related, and therefore not something BaseCo could take care of. However, he did offer suggestions on what is likely happening, and some recommendations on companies that might be able to help. I appreciate their honesty, professionalism, and courtesy. Though there wasn’t anything they could do for me in this situation, I will call them again if a future need arises
- AAA Restoration EmergencyCalled AAA based on reviews to look at a water leak situation into my basement that I can’t determine the cause. After assessing the situation, AAA couldn’t isolate the source, and ruled out anything that they would be able to take care of. However, they did give me some suggestions on what might be happening, and provided referrals on who might be able to help. They were very credible, and did not try to sell me on unnecessary service. I appreciated their courtesy, knowledge, professionalism, and punctuality. For this situation there wasn’t any work they could do to help, but based on my experience, I would call them again if I have a future issue in their specialty
- BASEco Foundation and Concrete SolutionsBASEco was great, all around. The guy who met with me and provided an estimate was on-time, thorough, quick, and professional. The work was scheduled relatively quickly and the team that performed the work was awesome. Navigated around all the garage mess from our recent move-in and did the work as promised. It's been about 3 months since the work was done and no water in the garage
- BASEco Foundation and Concrete SolutionsThe job was performed very professionally. I am extremely satisfied with the results and would highly recommend BaseCo.
- BASEco Foundation and Concrete SolutionsWe talked to several providers, all of which wanted several thousand dollars and included a partial demolition of the basement to install a pump and drain. Others wanted to dig along the outside of the house to place the drain and pump. With very minimal disturbance to the finished basement, they repaired the crack and guaranteed their work to keep water out of that crack. It has been almost 2 months and there has been no sign of water in the basement. I was very pleased with the professionalism of the workers, their pride in doing a good job and a great clean up after the job was complete
- AAA Restoration EmergencyThey responded quickly. Dallas was wonderful. It took a long time to get everything finished but that wasn't AAA's issue, but the insurance company. Dallas always got back to me when I had another query about the insurance company. The work was done professionally. They moved everything out of the basement and back in after the carpet was laid. The only complaint I have is I just discovered by top drawer of my filing cabinet won't open anymore. Would use them again without hesitation
Last update on November 20, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Salt Lake City
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
The basement is a common breeding ground for moisture, as water can easily seep into the concrete foundation. Learn about how to act preventatively and reduce moisture problems in the basement.
If you’re struggling to keep moisture out of your basement, you’re not alone; lots of homeowners have the same issue. Here are the top tips for keeping your basement dry.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- South Salt Lake,
- West Valley City,
- West Jordan,
- Cottonwood Heights,
- North Salt Lake,
- South Jordan,
- Woods Cross,
- West Bountiful,
- Bingham Canyon,
waterproofing contractors in Salt Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bob's Remodeling Handyman & Basement DeWatering1989 Falcon Hurst Cir
Sandy, Utah 84092
- Bob's Remodeling Handyman & Basement DeWatering
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Millgate Homes943 W 240 N
Lindon, Utah 84042
- Millgate Homes
- On The Level, IncPO Box 95776
South Jordan, Utah 84095
- On The Level, Inc
- Suffern Painting, Roofing & Construction93 South 900 West
Provo, Utah 84601
- Suffern Painting, Roofing & Construction
- Tuff Overlay Products, LLC386 Farmside Dr
Saratoga Springs, Utah 84045
- Tuff Overlay Products, LLC
- UPSCALE DOWNSTAIRS396 EAST 60 SOUTH BASEMENT
American Fork, Utah 84003
- UPSCALE DOWNSTAIRS